FRANCHISE FRENZY (FULL WAIT LIST) Topic

Posted by kiteport on 1/27/2017 11:10:00 AM (view original):
Welcome gents! bb - We actually have to draft teams. So, I hope you're in and maybe you will get the chance to draft Edmonton as your franchise.
Been along day already. Saw "draft" but didn't put two and two together.

Still in.
1/27/2017 12:12 PM
In
1/30/2017 12:33 PM
Thanks!
1/30/2017 5:41 PM
in
1/30/2017 8:52 PM
Welcome!!!
1/31/2017 12:34 PM
in
2/5/2017 12:41 PM
Thanks. I will put a league wide ad out this week.
2/5/2017 5:28 PM
in
2/7/2017 9:00 AM
thanks, skipper!
2/7/2017 12:02 PM
in
2/7/2017 2:26 PM
Can't put a league wide add out because there is no league created yet. :(
2/10/2017 11:45 AM
Ray Ferraro sent me here. In
2/10/2017 2:46 PM
Posted by kiteport on 1/26/2017 11:37:00 AM (view original):
Rules are in place because I do not wish to see the same players over and over and over and over and over and over and over... These rules will bring some new players and drafting ideas to the league.

I understand if you do not like them. That is your decision. But I am not dropping them. Thanks.

And statements like, "Better listen to the people, Kiteport" doesn't make me do what YOU want me to do. That's why this forum is open to those who wish to start a league with the rules they want to use in a league.

If you do not want to participate, then that is fine with me. It's nothing personal to me.

I want to see different players in this league. Too many great players that get overlooked and unused in this sim.

Thanks, guys!
Kiteport, I only want to see leagues full and prosper. Yours included. You seem to close off to any ideas but your own. That said, I wish you the best of luck with this one, and like yourself; I also get tired of the same players etc

I will site mail you later with an idea or two that have helped me fill leagues ..k?
2/10/2017 4:55 PM (edited)
Posted by smartian on 2/10/2017 2:46:00 PM (view original):
Ray Ferraro sent me here. In
He is a true ambassador to sim hockey.
2/10/2017 9:39 PM
Posted by BlueBladeAce on 2/10/2017 4:55:00 PM (view original):
Posted by kiteport on 1/26/2017 11:37:00 AM (view original):
Rules are in place because I do not wish to see the same players over and over and over and over and over and over and over... These rules will bring some new players and drafting ideas to the league.

I understand if you do not like them. That is your decision. But I am not dropping them. Thanks.

And statements like, "Better listen to the people, Kiteport" doesn't make me do what YOU want me to do. That's why this forum is open to those who wish to start a league with the rules they want to use in a league.

If you do not want to participate, then that is fine with me. It's nothing personal to me.

I want to see different players in this league. Too many great players that get overlooked and unused in this sim.

Thanks, guys!
Kiteport, I only want to see leagues full and prosper. Yours included. You seem to close off to any ideas but your own. That said, I wish you the best of luck with this one, and like yourself; I also get tired of the same players etc

I will site mail you later with an idea or two that have helped me fill leagues ..k?
I don't know how long you have been with sim hockey but I have been doing this for a long time. I have run many leagues. I always listen to owners for advice. However, there's no reason to alter the rules. Ifn12 owners post that they would join the league "if"... then I would make the change. But I think we will fill soon with the rules we have.
2/10/2017 10:13 PM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸
FRANCHISE FRENZY (FULL WAIT LIST) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.