Slowest player you ever saw? Topic

I saw Steve Bilko play in 1958 for Dodgers at the Coliseum, he had hit 50 HR two years in a row PCL...we were little kids & loved him...Giants obliterated the Blue, Mays hit a shot high into the screen that should still be going, for a single...we started hollaring for Bilko, finally Alston sent him up to hit, big K, dropped 3rd strike, he was a slow motion highlight...it looked like the film had broke...slowest running creature outside a tree I have seen
1/27/2017 12:23 AM
Unfortunately i dont see many games any more.I can only go by what a local announcer said."Bengie Molina is not only one of the slowest on these 2teams but one of the slowest in this stadium-including the fans
1/29/2017 1:02 AM
If Steve Balboni were to race a pregnant woman, he would finish third. That's slow.
1/29/2017 4:57 AM
◂ Prev 12
Slowest player you ever saw? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.