YOUR OWN PRIVATE WOODSTOCK Topic

I want to see the kissing cousins wrestle in the mud...Warren vs Palin

Palin wins in a route(with the pinning move being her Bridge to Nowhere), then Warren screams for a rematch..The wench can surely do that.

In the warm up, it's Bernie wrestling McCain, McCain ties one arm behind his back...Nothing new for him. Bernie wins a controversial decision, after promising to send the judges' kids to school for free...
3/21/2017 8:45 PM (edited)
the bridge to nowhere ..thats a good move.
3/21/2017 9:12 PM
Unintentionally Hilarious Songs Dept.

I just discovered Greenback Dollar, one of Hoyt Axton's early songs, and can't stop listening to it. You know you're in for a treat when the singer tells you right off the bat, "Some people say I'm a no-account, others say I'm no good." Hey, Dummy: Those people are all saying the same thing! I love the ominous acoustic guitar and the overwrought vocals (the way he says "greenback-a dollar" kills me), but most of all the lyrics which extol financial irresponsibility. This guy really hates cash in his pocket!

The folksy Kingston Trio covered this song in the early '60s, but when they performed it 20 years later on TV they played it for laughs (check out the audience reaction around the 2:30 mark).
4/1/2017 12:44 AM (edited)
if you could have your own woodstock...early rock and roll to today and there could be 18 artists who would you choose.......3 days........6 acts per day.
4/1/2017 12:47 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Here's a 1971 Neil Young show from BBC...

https://youtu.be/U6vp1EMnqho
4/2/2017 7:49 AM
Any Blind Faith fans out there?

https://youtu.be/VT-SFgkVlno
4/2/2017 8:13 AM
the crazy lineup is awesome.......although there could be armed warfare over stones headlining over beatles...thats a conundrum........blossom dearie in the festival is incredible.....i am a very big fan of blossom dearie and i wonder if nick and i are the only ones who have heard of her....doc..where is your lineup....id like to see what the music meister would put up and it would be a great curiosity to see the italyprof woodstock music festival..
4/2/2017 5:00 PM
70's

Jethro Tull
Montrose
Allman Brothers
Lynyrd Skynyrd
Yes
Pink Floyd

And I wanna see Skydog (Duane Allman) jam with Ronnie Montrose and David Gilmour...
4/2/2017 5:32 PM (edited)
great groups...i am a big fan of yes..so glad they made it into hall of fame......it is an 18 artist show..6 acts per day..3 days in the mud.
4/2/2017 5:17 PM
80's

Judas Priest
RUSH
ZZ Top
AC/DC
Queen
Van Halen

We could produce quite a guitar Army from this lineup...
4/2/2017 5:41 PM (edited)
I wasn't thinking of the order, I sort of listed the performers chronologically. But yeah, I probably would let the Stones close the first day. They're more of a night-time act than the Beatles.
4/2/2017 5:54 PM
right it is chronological..i didnt realize.
4/2/2017 7:18 PM
Montrose is one of my all time favorites 18 year old Sammy Hagers first band made the mistake of buying the 2nd album minus Sammy Ronnie went all quasi goth religious combo it was terrible don't know if they ever made another album
4/2/2017 8:26 PM
Day 1
Crosby, Stills, and Nash (no Young)
The Allman Brothers
BB King
Cream
Blind Faith (Clapton back-to-back – he’s getting his work in today)
Jimi Hendrix

Day 2
Van Morrison
Old Crow Medicine Show
Queen
Bruce Springsteen
Michael Jackson
The Rolling Stones

Day 3
The Band (touring with Dylan)
Alabama Shakes
Double Trouble
Deep Purple
The Who
Led Zeppelin
4/2/2017 9:00 PM
◂ Prev 1...10|11|12|13 Next ▸
YOUR OWN PRIVATE WOODSTOCK Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.