Is this an injury guys typically fully recover from? I'm assuming from a realistic standpoint, once a player resumes playing after a nerve issue, he would be at full strength again. My guy (forearm nerve irritation) only lost points in power, arm strength and durability.
1/26/2017 4:26 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
He's a 25-year-old 3B. His power went from 99 to 88 and his arm strength went from 82 to 73. Even if he gets none back, he'll still be a good player, but not nearly as great as he was.
1/27/2017 3:00 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Well this isn’t good news to hear. I just lost a 20 yo pitcher to this. He lost 4 stamina, 3 control, 3 vL, 4 vR, and lost 4,3,3,2 off pitches.
11/24/2017 3:13 PM
If you have 20 medical throw him on it. Accept his season is done and don't take him off until he stops getting injury recoveries and starts getting 'medical'.
11/25/2017 11:25 AM
I have 20 medical. Looks like the injury will last into the off season if that makes a difference
11/26/2017 10:20 PM
Sadly it will, you'll get a few regular season recovery bumps, then 1 more going into the off season. Then he will probably heal and come off the DL in the off season. If you don't need him and he stays on the DL going into the next season, consider keeping him there.
11/27/2017 7:56 AM
I lost Player Profile: Mark Phillips - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports to the 60-Day DL with the dread "Forearm, nerve irritation." He's a 22-year old pitcher. He lost;

11 in Health
5 in Stamina
6 in Control
4 in vrsL
4 in vrsR
5 in P1
4 in P2
4 in P3
3 in P4

If I don't forget, or lose interest in the subject, I'll update after the offseason.

12/8/2017 5:52 PM
Mark Phillips (above post) is now two-thirds of the way through the season following his 250-day stint on the DL for the dread "Forearm, nerve irritation." To date, he has yet to return to his pre-injury ratings (excepting P4);

5 points down in Health
2 points down in Stamina
3 points down in Control
1 point down in vrsL
2 points down in vrsR
2 points down in P1
1 point down in P2
2 points down in P3
Equal to pre-injury rating in P4

Since Opening Day this season, there have been no further ratings increases except for 1 point in P2.

Today, Player Profile: Harry Perez - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports went down with the same 254-day death sentence. This 24-year old pitcher has lost;

13 in Health
6 in Stamina
6 in Control
7 in vrsL
5 in vrsR
13 in Velocity
6 in P1
6 in P2
3 in P3
5 in P4
3 in P5

Thank you sir, may I have another?!

#theHBDgodsaredead
2/13/2018 1:17 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.