Another Newby question (player salary) Topic

Apparently I blew all my player salary and completely maxed out. Haven't even had the armature draft yet. With my player payroll maxed out, can even sign any draft picks? I've tried trading players away to make room for my salaries, (even deals where it favors the other team getting way more value) all rejected. I put 9 mil in for prospects, but that only pays just the bonuses? Or will it pay Into rookie players playing rookie league salary for the year? I'm thinking I'm screwed here for my first season.
1/26/2017 7:42 PM
It can happen, tough game for new players to learn in one or two seasons. You end up learning the hard way alot... lucky for you this is fixable. Go to your budgets, select transfer and move 2 million of your prospect budget to player payroll. You'll be penalized half the ammount but each pick only cost 7k in salary so 1m is plenty. You should easily make your prospect bonuses for the remaining 7m too. Good luck!
1/26/2017 8:56 PM
You can also try waiving a handful of guys. If they get claimed, that'll help your salary. Remember WAIVE not release!
1/26/2017 9:35 PM
Ok thanks guys
1/26/2017 10:21 PM
Another Newby question (player salary) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.