Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
1/27/2017 9:15 AM
Week 1 has been a complete clusterfuck.

I'm wondering what the "He's different! Let's see what he can do!" people here are thinking.
1/27/2017 9:18 AM
"He's a wildcard!!! No one knows what he's going to do!!"

Yeah, good idea.
1/27/2017 9:24 AM
I give him credit for doing what he's been saying he's going to do for the last year and a half. That kind of in-your-face honesty is much more than we've gotten from politicians at most levels for decades.

What exactly has he / his administration "failed" at? ******* Mexico off? Oh no!
1/27/2017 9:59 AM
1) Fighting with the media over the size of his inauguration crowd. Who the **** cares?

2) Starting an investigation of voter fraud in an election that he won. When it turns out that half his staff and family fall under part of the guidelines that he has identified as "voter fraud".

3) Moving forward with building a wall that only total idiots believe will do what he says it will do, i.e. stem the flow of illegal immigration to our country.

And that's just the first week.
1/27/2017 10:40 AM
Why ignore pulling out of the TPP? Surely we don't need to trade with Asia, right?
1/27/2017 10:41 AM
I don't know enough about the TPP to comment on it.
1/27/2017 10:57 AM
Know anything about Asia? If I'm not mistaken, over half the world population lives on that continent. Trading with them is probably a good idea.
1/27/2017 11:06 AM
Isn't Asia a band? "Heat of the Moment"?

Why do we need to trade with those dudes? Their music sucked.
1/27/2017 11:23 AM
Trump's focus for now seems to be mainly on controlling the media narrative. Since he promised some bold **** (building a wall, dumping Obamacare right away, re-negotiating trade deals, etc.), he seems to be just taking steps towards that stuff just so he can say "I'm doing what I promised"... to be quickly followed by "Those bureaucrats are blocking me" or "Change takes time".

And Asia wasn't bad back in the 80's. THAT'S THE MUSIC WE LISTENED TO. We didn't have a zillion streaming stations catering to every possible musical genre. You listened to music in your car or you made your own tapes.
1/27/2017 11:33 AM
I didn't listen to that ****. Not sure there was anything worth listening to in the 80s.
1/27/2017 1:15 PM
Asia was bad back in the 80s. We may have been unaware of how bad but they were. And we should trade with them so they can get access to better music. And 8-tracks were the best. "In the heat...click...hum...whirrrr... of the moment...."

Anyway, back to Trump, there's a reason why they can make some cheap product, ship it to America, distribute it across the US and STILL make it cheaper for the consumer. Trump's idea of "America first" is no different than raising the minimum wage to $15 per hour.
1/27/2017 1:55 PM
Will the 20% tax also apply to these hats?

1/27/2017 2:05 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 1/27/2017 1:55:00 PM (view original):
Asia was bad back in the 80s. We may have been unaware of how bad but they were. And we should trade with them so they can get access to better music. And 8-tracks were the best. "In the heat...click...hum...whirrrr... of the moment...."

Anyway, back to Trump, there's a reason why they can make some cheap product, ship it to America, distribute it across the US and STILL make it cheaper for the consumer. Trump's idea of "America first" is no different than raising the minimum wage to $15 per hour.
Says the shipping magnate who profits from imports.
1/27/2017 2:36 PM
1|2|3...1096 Next ▸
Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.