Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by bad_luck on 3/23/2017 4:18:00 PM (view original):
Posted by toddcommish on 3/23/2017 4:17:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 3/23/2017 4:16:00 PM (view original):
Posted by toddcommish on 3/23/2017 4:11:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 3/23/2017 3:39:00 PM (view original):
Sure. But the FBI is investigating whether or not there was collusion.
Follow-up to this: If I have evidence that, say, your boss is embezzling funds and I go to you and say "Hey, I found this **** out about your boss. If I release it to the press and the board, he'll be fired. Just keep me in mind when you get promoted, and that IT service contract comes up."

Is that collusion?
Yes
Wow, despite NO commitment or even willing involvement from you, you consider this "collusion"?!

That explains a lot.
You agreed to keep them in mind when the IT contract came up. That's collusion.
Wow, I never said that.

The voices in your head are LOUD.
3/23/2017 4:19 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 3/23/2017 4:23:00 PM (view original):
Let's say we're in an alternate universe. Clinton won. She won because the Chinese released damning information about Trump. We find out later that the Chinese discussed releasing the info with the Clinton campaign before they did it AND asked for a special favor once she was in office as a pay back. But there's no evidence that Clinton agreed to the favor.

Are you cool with that?
Cool? No, but I also wouldn't be calling for her head (unless she followed through with the "favor")
3/23/2017 4:51 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 3/23/2017 1:24:00 PM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 3/23/2017 1:19:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 3/23/2017 12:46:00 PM (view original):
Posted by toddcommish on 3/23/2017 12:42:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 3/23/2017 12:32:00 PM (view original):
Posted by toddcommish on 3/23/2017 12:20:00 PM (view original):
Can I ask a naive question? Are we supposed to hate Russia again?

I mean, some of the liberals sound positively McCarthyistic in their "Red Menace" rhetoric. I honestly see ISIS as a greater threat to the US than Russia. I would rather have the media grill the president (and Congress) about how we're gonna deal with TERRORISM rather than Putin's personal habits.

p.s. Korea is 2nd, China is 3rd on my "threat to US" meter.
If the Trump campaign colluded with Russia to win an election, that's a huge problem. Agree?
If Trump said, "I want you to hack Hillary's servers and release her emails so I can win", yes, that's a huge problem.

If Russia said "Hey, Trump, we hacked DNC/Hillary's servers and found some bad **** that she's done." and Trump says, "I'll give you a release plan, so it will coincide with some speeches I have planned", yes, it's a huge problem.

If Russia said "We hacked DNC/Hillary's servers and found some bad **** that she's done. We hate Hillary, so we'll release it so it she won't be President, and it helps that rich ******* on american TV.", yes, it's a problem, but it isn't Trump's fault.

If Russia said "Hey, Trump, we hacked DNC/Hillary's servers and found some bad **** that she's done." and Trump says "GTFO my office, and stop calling my people", and the Russians release it anyway, yes, it's a problem, but isn't Trump's fault.

Remember, all of these start with DNC/Hillary doing some bad ****. It just so happens that the Russians found it, and released it during the election cycle. Everything after that is guesswork.
What? The DNC didn't do anything wrong.

I asked about colluding. Only your first scenario is actual collusion, so I'll take your answer to be yes.
BERNIE BERNIE BERNIE!!!!

NO COLLISION THERE, RIGHT?
Political parties are allowed to control their nominee process. That "collision" is perfectly legal.

Colluding with a foreign government to win an election, is not.
so you admit OBAMA should be thrown in jail?
3/23/2017 4:59 PM
Who got shot just before Hillary testimony last year? In his front yard. On his way to court?
3/23/2017 5:11 PM
Doesn't FAKE NEWS tell you these things?

Did you hear the one about innocent American citizen 14 years old girl RAPED in Maryland?

LET'S TALK ABOUT THAT!
3/23/2017 5:21 PM
I was working.

Guys who can't speak English and shouldn't be in this country are in little school destroying a young womans life.

Do you get it? Would it be too much to ask you to pray for that little girl?

It's not a joke you pathetic piece of cardboard. You left your soul in the transit area of the bus that forgot where to go or why.

Should I go to HELL........we will never meet.

Say HI to HITLER for me.
3/23/2017 5:39 PM
◂ Prev 1...101|102|103|104|105...1096 Next ▸
Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.