Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Keep in mind that I think Trump will put me out of business with his import tax plans. So, for my own selfish reasons, I'm hoping they have photos of him and Putin in bed together, literally, to get him out. I'm rooting for you in this case.
3/30/2017 6:25 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by all3 on 3/30/2017 3:30:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 3/30/2017 1:27:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 3/30/2017 11:17:00 AM (view original):
Yeah, "Business as usual" was working so well. Can't believe anyone would want to try to change it.

Face it b_l; you and the other Libs lost. Why not sit back, shut-up and see what somebody else can do? If it fails, THEN criticize the **** out of them and replace them. This petty bickering BS only keeps things from getting accomplished, and that's good for nobody.
we're seeing what trump can do...lie, twist words around, take credit for things he had nothing to do with (see recent Ford announcement) and send out dumbass tweets.
According to Liberals, it's a bad thing that Pence is faithful to his wife, and it's somehow all Trump's fault that he is. Hell, I'm sure Global Warming is Trump's fault to. Might as well pile-on all the **** Obama screwed-up too. Whatever lies you need to tell yourself to feel good about stabbing American Democracy in the back.
Huh? who said anything about Pence or Global warming? what do either of those things have to do with what my post said? Never said Obama didn't screw up. What lies am I telling myself here?
3/30/2017 7:32 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 3/30/2017 7:10:00 PM (view original):
President Pence here we come!!!!

Man, if we compare Trump's first 180 days to Obama's, Michelle's baby daddy gonna crush Trump.
why do we have to compare anything about Trump and Obama. The job Trump is doing, whether you think its great or awful, has nothing to do with the job Obama did.
3/30/2017 7:34 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 3/30/2017 7:01:00 PM (view original):
Flynn has agreed to testify in exchange for immunity.

Trump's ******.
Didn't you learn anything the last 8 years? It's so awesome watching you get so excited only to be let down!!!
3/30/2017 8:31 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 3/30/2017 3:56:00 PM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 3/30/2017 3:12:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 3/30/2017 1:19:00 PM (view original):
Trump isn't king, so he needs cooperation from someone in Congress. And his approval rating is historically bad, so there isn't much pressure to go along with him. Hence his desperation tweets.
Worse case scenario is he continues to be Obama 2.0 and governs by EO. Effective, but not terribly good for creating a lasting legacy.
Obama was able to pass significant legislation. Trump isn't competent enough to do that.
HA! It is a tax. It isn't a tax.

Roberts had to rewrite it. Should have died there.

Franken had to steal an election just to get a tie and Biden had to break it.

EVEN THE DEMS DIDN'T LIKE IT.

And the guy OBAMA promised about abortion funding, who changed his vote, didn't bother to run the next time after OBAMA LIED TO HIM.

You got a crappy memory.
3/30/2017 8:37 PM
The only thing Obama ever passed was Executive Odors.
3/30/2017 8:39 PM
Some Dem babe who was Asst. Defense Secretary under Obama and carried water for Hillary election, spilled the beans.

Dems spied on Trump and unmasked names. OBAMA changed the rules JUST 3 DAYS before he left office to make it easy to LEAK!

DEMS are in big trouble if Republicans pursue it. They will and they are.
3/30/2017 8:45 PM
Posted by moy23 on 3/30/2017 8:39:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 3/30/2017 8:33:00 PM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 3/30/2017 8:31:00 PM (view original):

Trump's ******.
Didn't you learn anything the last 8 years? It's so awesome watching you get so excited only to be let down!!!
Over the last 8 years I did learn how refreshing it is to have a president free from any real scandal. Too bad we won't get that with Trump.
Every President has scandal. BJ Bill, WMD Bush, Benghazi/IRS Oblunder, Russia Trump. What else is new?
Obumble's just lucky Clinton had so many huge scandals that his got pushed under the rug. You remember Crooked Hillary, right b_l? The lying, cheating, stealing, delusional beotch you wanted to be POTUS. The one who was a shoe-in the win the General Election, but needed a rigged Primary to even get that far.
3/31/2017 9:56 AM
Posted by all3 on 3/31/2017 9:56:00 AM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 3/30/2017 8:39:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 3/30/2017 8:33:00 PM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 3/30/2017 8:31:00 PM (view original):

Trump's ******.
Over the last 8 years I did learn how refreshing it is to have a president free from any real scandal. Too bad we won't get that with Trump.
Every President has scandal. BJ Bill, WMD Bush, Benghazi/IRS Oblunder, Russia Trump. What else is new?
Obumble's just lucky Clinton had so many huge scandals that his got pushed under the rug. You remember Crooked Hillary, right b_l? The lying, cheating, stealing, delusional beotch you wanted to be POTUS. The one who was a shoe-in the win the General Election, but needed a rigged Primary to even get that far.
Hillary may be a lying, cheating delusional beotch, but apparently so is Trump...and he is the POTUS>
3/31/2017 12:21 PM
◂ Prev 1...111|112|113|114|115...1096 Next ▸
Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.