Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Posted by toddcommish on 4/25/2017 2:35:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 4/25/2017 2:11:00 PM (view original):
Posted by toddcommish on 4/25/2017 12:58:00 PM (view original):
I was curious about this, because I always considered Wisconsin a "border state" because on the other side of the Great Lakes is another country, which means they share a water border, if not a land border.

You should apologize to Moy and Trump.
Eight Canadian provinces and territories(Yukon, British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, and New Brunswick), and thirteen U.S. states (Alaska, Washington, Idaho, Montana, North Dakota, Minnesota, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine) are located along the border.

See that part in your post where you say "has no geographic border?" It's not a border state. Florida has customs also because it shares a water border with Cuba. Doesn't make it a border state.
It's also on the page titled "International Border States"... so while you're busy picking nits in every Trump tweet, maybe you should request a revision to Wikipedia and the definition, in order to cement your delusions about the POTUS.

And Florida ==> Cuba is listed as a water boundary... WHICH IS A BORDER (according to Wikipedia). ERGO, IT'S A BORDER STATE.
Wait, so your argument is that any state with a coast is a border state?

In todd's world:

Oregon - border state
North Carolina - border state
Mississippi - border state
Maryland - border state

Sure, that's not kooky as ****. Dude, you may not like people nitpicking everything the president says, but that's the life of the president. **** gets nitpicked. It's not nearly as annoying as the Trump groupies constantly trying to prove that Trump was actually right when he said/wrote/tweeted something that is clearly false.
4/25/2017 3:05 PM (edited)
Posted by toddcommish on 4/25/2017 2:42:00 PM (view original):
I'm not really sure why all the liberals are literally picking apart every single tweet in order to find fault with Trump. I guarantee the guy will actually DO something stupid or ill-advised, but to dissect and parse every word and every statement every ******* day, trying to paint him as an incompetent boob is basically an irrational compulsion.

Geez, by attacking every single word out of his mouth (and Twitter), it's actually a form of bullying (not that Trump would care or notice). You're almost making him sympathetic to non-Trump supporters.

Imagine if someone went after EVERY SINGLE THING YOU SAY... not your actual actions, but every tiny nuance to your phrasing (like interpretations of "borders")... What would you say about that person?
Like if you misspoke and said "corps" as it is spelled instead "core" like is is actually pronounced?
4/25/2017 2:58 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 4/25/2017 2:58:00 PM (view original):
Posted by toddcommish on 4/25/2017 2:42:00 PM (view original):
I'm not really sure why all the liberals are literally picking apart every single tweet in order to find fault with Trump. I guarantee the guy will actually DO something stupid or ill-advised, but to dissect and parse every word and every statement every ******* day, trying to paint him as an incompetent boob is basically an irrational compulsion.

Geez, by attacking every single word out of his mouth (and Twitter), it's actually a form of bullying (not that Trump would care or notice). You're almost making him sympathetic to non-Trump supporters.

Imagine if someone went after EVERY SINGLE THING YOU SAY... not your actual actions, but every tiny nuance to your phrasing (like interpretations of "borders")... What would you say about that person?
Like if you misspoke and said "corps" as it is spelled instead "core" like is is actually pronounced?
If Trump had said corps instead of core, moy and todd would be on here trying to argue that corps is actually the correct way to say it and it's the marines who have had it wrong the whole time.
4/25/2017 3:01 PM
100 days in, 4% of Trump supporters wouldn't vote for him. Is that good?
4/25/2017 3:02 PM
Sure, that's not kooky as ****. Dude, you may not like people nitpicking everything the president says, but that's the life of the president. **** gets nitpicked. It's not nearly as annoying as the Trump groupies constantly trying to prove that Trump was actually write when he said/wrote/tweeted something that is clearly false.

Or if b_l were ever actually write about something. (Tough one there b_l. I'm sure those get mixed-up all the time.)
4/25/2017 3:03 PM
I mean, he's only completed like 7% of his Presidency. After a year, about 15% of his supporters wouldn't vote for him at this rate. That's terrible.
4/25/2017 3:04 PM
Posted by RCBracco on 4/25/2017 2:45:00 PM (view original):
Who gives a **** what you think *******
Every other poster's thought upon seeing every Bracco post.
4/25/2017 3:04 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 4/25/2017 3:02:00 PM (view original):
Yeah-no. That's bad. I'm pretty sure the number of Obama voters that would vote for him again today is near 100%.
4/25/2017 3:07 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 4/25/2017 3:04:00 PM (view original):
I mean, he's only completed like 7% of his Presidency. After a year, about 15% of his supporters wouldn't vote for him at this rate. That's terrible.
Given the number of people who didn't vote at all in November and the number of people who voted for others, I'd say it's a pretty good bet Trump would win again if the election was today. Most Americans are tired of Political games and want to see action. It's clear one Party is playing games while the other is trying to be proactive. Those efforts are not going to go unnoticed come November, when Dems will lose another thousand + elections Country-wide.
4/25/2017 3:11 PM
Posted by all3 on 4/25/2017 3:11:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 4/25/2017 3:04:00 PM (view original):
Given the number of people who didn't vote at all in November and the number of people who voted for others, I'd say it's a pretty good bet Trump would win again if the election was today. Most Americans are tired of Political games and want to see action. It's clear one Party is playing games while the other is trying to be proactive. Those efforts are not going to go unnoticed come November, when Dems will lose another thousand + elections Country-wide.
I usually avoid responding to you because you're just SUCH a ******* idiot, but you realize that the GOP has the presidency and both houses of congress and still can't get anything done, right? I think when you mention the "one Party" playing games, you must be referring to the GOP.
4/25/2017 3:16 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 4/25/2017 3:07:00 PM (view original):
Yeah-no. That's bad. I'm pretty sure the number of Obama voters that would vote for him again today is near 100%.
Well, that's just stupid.
4/25/2017 3:20 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 4/25/2017 3:20:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 4/25/2017 3:07:00 PM (view original):
Well, that's just stupid.
I'm pretty sure, given the choice between Trump and Obama, even you would choose Obama.
4/25/2017 3:23 PM
Yes.... Very. Consider how many people 'reluctantly' voted for Trump and there were a lot.
4/25/2017 3:24 PM
Posted by moy23 on 4/25/2017 3:24:00 PM (view original):
Yes.... Very. Consider how many people 'reluctantly' voted for Trump and there were a lot.
I wouldn't consider any "Trump supporters" reluctant voters.
4/25/2017 3:25 PM
Posted by toddcommish on 4/25/2017 12:58:00 PM (view original):
I was curious about this, because I always considered Wisconsin a "border state" because on the other side of the Great Lakes is another country, which means they share a water border, if not a land border.

You should apologize to Moy and Trump.
By this logic, New Jersey borders on Portugal.

That's pretty dumb.
4/25/2017 3:27 PM
◂ Prev 1...161|162|163|164|165...1096 Next ▸
Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.