Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Trump is doing the Obama thing. If you always have a new controversy then the old stuff gets lost in people's short attention spans. Remember fast and furious, the VA, the IRS, BENGHAZI!!, The ACA website launch, Solyndra, Acorn, 'illegal' Executive Orders, transgendered bathrooms, travon martin, etc....

No one will want to hear about Russia for 3 more years.
5/18/2017 3:58 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 5/18/2017 2:16:00 PM (view original):
Posted by toddcommish on 5/18/2017 1:48:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 5/18/2017 1:38:00 PM (view original):
Posted by toddcommish on 5/18/2017 1:31:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 5/18/2017 1:21:00 PM (view original):
Posted by toddcommish on 5/18/2017 1:17:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 5/18/2017 1:14:00 PM (view original):
Posted by toddcommish on 5/17/2017 11:05:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 5/16/2017 6:44:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 5/16/2017 4:40:00 PM (view original):
Liberals just don't get it. Trump doesn't have that many supporters. Never has. Trump has people who hate the system and hate the other options. The extreme hatred and ridiculous scrutiny of every move of the Libs is creating more and more ant-anti-Trump support. Support that will show-up in November. Will the Libs get it when they lose another 1000 seats? I doubt it.
Lib haters just don't get it. Trump is nothing but a self serving conman. He's done nothing since he took office to convince me otherwise.
By the way, I don't consider myself a liberal.
EVERYONE KNOWS Trump is a self-serving conman. But then, so is Hillary, which is how we got into this mess. Nobody (except maybe Moy) said "OH, THIS WILL BE GREAT, TRUMP WILL BE THE NEXT LINCOLN!" The conservatives said "Thank god Hillary lost. Now let's get rid of all vestiges of the Obama presidency". The liberals said "EVERYONE ELSE IS STUPID". The poor souls in the middle said "We were ****** no matter what. Let's see the Trump way of *******-up. We'd already seen the liberal-way of ******* up for eight years."
not everyone knows Trump is a self-serving conman. I think people with at least a small shred of common sense know it, but there are people out there who actually believe what comes out of Trump's mouth and will continue to believe it no matter what he says.
Pretty sure that even his most ardent supporters know he's a self-serving sleazebag. They're just willing to tolerate him because he tweaks the far left (and the far right, for that matter) with his brand of brazen *******-ism. Actually, he tweaks almost all of the Washington career politicians. Those like him because of the whole Enemy-of-my-enemy, and all that....
Those that like him do so because they are ******* idiots.
And that's the reactionary pseudo-elitist attitude that gets him elected....

Those that "like" him... like him precisely because he irritates liberal know-it-alls like you.
That doesn't preclude them from being ******* idiots. In fact, that they would vote for an unqualified, corrupt, possibly compromised clown because they don't like someone else's "pseudo-elitist" attitude, is part of what makes them ******* idiots.
But you voted for Hillary, who is corrupt and almost certainly compromised. AND you don't realize the irony of calling the opposite side "******* idiots" when your side is just as corrupt and compromised.

Which makes you even worse. This is like the Spurs calling Zaza Pachulia "dirty" when THEY DO THE EXACT SAME THING. The hypocrisy would be funny if it wasn't so damn loud.
I sincerely doubt Clinton is compromised.
LOL. Another ******* idiotic statement from the Forum's resident ******* idiot.

Of course she's compromised. The difference between her and so many other politicians is that (a) she's smart and knows how to protect herself, and (b) because she's been so close to the inner workings of power in Washington for the past 25 years, that she has layers upon layers upon layers of protection around her.

But somebody knows where the bodies are buried. And there are a lot of bodies that are buried when it comes to Billary.
5/18/2017 4:02 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by bad_luck on 5/18/2017 3:57:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 5/18/2017 9:28:00 AM (view original):
And anyway, my question was if Trump actually did ask Comey to drop the investigation, that would be a problem, right?
moy?
I answered this already. Depends how he asked him and what proof there is. If it's a piece of paper written by Comey it could say Trump killed Seth Rich and it won't hold up.

If it's audio of Trump specifically saying 'i order you to stop investigations on Flynn' that would be a problem for sure.... But Comey is alleging that trump said something to the tune of 'it would be nice if this would come to a close because Flynn's a nice guy'.... I don't think Trump is in any trouble for saying that. Politicians and business people insinuate like that all the time, it's common practice.

5/18/2017 4:10 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 5/18/2017 4:04:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tecwrg on 5/18/2017 4:03:00 PM (view original):
Liberals just don't get it. Trump doesn't have that many supporters. Never has. Trump has people who hate the system and hate the other options. The extreme hatred and ridiculous scrutiny of every move of the Libs is creating more and more ant-anti-Trump support. Support that will show-up in November. Will the Libs get it when they lose another 1000 seats? I doubt it.
Lib haters just don't get it. Trump is nothing but a self serving conman. He's done nothing since he took office to convince me otherwise.
EVERYONE KNOWS Trump is a self-serving conman. But then, so is Hillary, which is how we got into this mess. Nobody (except maybe Moy) said "OH, THIS WILL BE GREAT, TRUMP WILL BE THE NEXT LINCOLN!" The conservatives said "Thank god Hillary lost. Now let's get rid of all vestiges of the Obama presidency". The liberals said "EVERYONE ELSE IS STUPID". The poor souls in the middle said "We were ****** no matter what. Let's see the Trump way of *******-up. We'd already seen the liberal-way of ******* up for eight years."
not everyone knows Trump is a self-serving conman. I think people with at least a small shred of common sense know it, but there are people out there who actually believe what comes out of Trump's mouth and will continue to believe it no matter what he says.
Pretty sure that even his most ardent supporters know he's a self-serving sleazebag. They're just willing to tolerate him because he tweaks the far left (and the far right, for that matter) with his brand of brazen *******-ism. Actually, he tweaks almost all of the Washington career politicians. Those like him because of the whole Enemy-of-my-enemy, and all that....

Those that "like" him... like him precisely because he irritates liberal know-it-alls like you.
That doesn't preclude them from being ******* idiots. In fact, that they would vote for an unqualified, corrupt, possibly compromised clown because they don't like someone else's "pseudo-elitist" attitude, is part of what makes them ******* idiots.
But you voted for Hillary, who is corrupt and almost certainly compromised. AND you don't realize the irony of calling the opposite side "******* idiots" when your side is just as corrupt and compromised.

Which makes you even worse. This is like the Spurs calling Zaza Pachulia "dirty" when THEY DO THE EXACT SAME THING. The hypocrisy would be funny if it wasn't so damn loud.

Of course she's compromised. The difference between her and so many other politicians is that (a) she's smart and knows how to protect herself, and (b) because she's been so close to the inner workings of power in Washington for the past 25 years, that she has layers upon layers upon layers of protection around her.

But somebody knows where the bodies are buried. And there are a lot of bodies that are buried when it comes to Billary.
Unlike Trump, there is no evidence that Clinton is actually compromised.
Only a ******* idiot would believe that.

Oh . . . never mind.
5/18/2017 4:36 PM
LOL, Clean Hillary!!!!
5/18/2017 4:55 PM
wow 6 pages of dumbest left spin there is no Comey memo saying anything about stopping investigations go read his may 3rd senate hearing testimony he was asking if anybody not just trump anybody ever ask him to stop any investigation and his answer was NO. just more fake news jumped on by the libs in hopes of covering up their own party criminal acts the only criminal activity Comey testified to was hillary sharing classified info
5/18/2017 5:45 PM

53 if you belive the latest Internet count
5/18/2017 5:46 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 5/18/2017 4:04:00 PM (view original):

Unlike Trump, there is no evidence that Clinton is actually compromised.
if you're gonna do drugs you really should bring enough for everyone
5/18/2017 7:11 PM
Posted by rjj4191 on 5/18/2017 5:45:00 PM (view original):
wow 6 pages of dumbest left spin there is no Comey memo saying anything about stopping investigations go read his may 3rd senate hearing testimony he was asking if anybody not just trump anybody ever ask him to stop any investigation and his answer was NO. just more fake news jumped on by the libs in hopes of covering up their own party criminal acts the only criminal activity Comey testified to was hillary sharing classified info
Reading your **** gives me a headache .
5/18/2017 7:58 PM
You can't spell, punctuate, or communicate.

Pretty sure that's what he meant.
5/18/2017 10:53 PM
Posted by rjj4191 on 5/18/2017 10:14:00 PM (view original):
why am I using to big of words or does making sense offend your liberal sense of values
The period is your friend.
5/18/2017 11:22 PM
◂ Prev 1...213|214|215|216|217...1096 Next ▸
Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.