Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Hey I'm back! Did all3 run to admin and get anyone else suspended while I was gone?
5/25/2017 8:39 AM
Probably but they're not here to tell the story.
5/25/2017 9:59 AM
Posted by moy23 on 5/24/2017 8:19:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 5/24/2017 1:07:00 PM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 5/23/2017 7:22:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 5/23/2017 3:59:00 PM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 5/19/2017 7:47:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 5/19/2017 7:28:00 PM (view original):
very good SC judge in YOUR opinion. Believe it or not, not everyone shares your opinion. Trump is talking about tax cuts for everyone. he talks about a lot of things. When I see the actual tax cuts, I'll believe him.
Do you disagree that at least half the population would agree with me that gorsuch is a very good SC pick? 56 of 100 senators voted him in including some Democrats.

50,000,000 Americans voted Trump into office. The media discredits THEIR opinion by reporting 98% negatively on Trump.

The good news is this is why Trump keeps winning. Americans unanimously dislike bullies.... And while Trump is a bully the media makes him look like a victim because they've been BY FAR the bigger bully.
I don't care if half the population agrees. That doesn't make it true.
Lol.... I never claimed anything was true other than there are A LOT of people that share my opinion.... WHICH IS TRUE. It's also TRUE that the media has been ridiculously biased to the tune of 93% negative for most major outlets... And they have been ignoring the views of half the population.
You're exact words were "Trump put in a very good SC judge". Nowhere in there does it claim that it is your opinion.
I did not know I was not allowed to post my opinion in these forums. My bad. I've been posting my opinions for a decade here.

Trump did put in a very good SC judge..... Over 50 million Americans agree with my opinion.

The mainstream media disagrees. It's their bias.
you can post your opinion all you want. That's all it is...an opinion. Doesn't matter who or how many agree with it. Its still just your opinion.
If the mainstream media disagrees, its their opinion. Is no one allowed to have an opinion that differs from yours?
5/25/2017 12:55 PM
The internet isn't for everyone. Some people are mean.
5/25/2017 4:58 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 5/25/2017 12:55:00 PM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 5/24/2017 8:19:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 5/24/2017 1:07:00 PM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 5/23/2017 7:22:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 5/23/2017 3:59:00 PM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 5/19/2017 7:47:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 5/19/2017 7:28:00 PM (view original):
very good SC judge in YOUR opinion. Believe it or not, not everyone shares your opinion. Trump is talking about tax cuts for everyone. he talks about a lot of things. When I see the actual tax cuts, I'll believe him.
Do you disagree that at least half the population would agree with me that gorsuch is a very good SC pick? 56 of 100 senators voted him in including some Democrats.

50,000,000 Americans voted Trump into office. The media discredits THEIR opinion by reporting 98% negatively on Trump.

The good news is this is why Trump keeps winning. Americans unanimously dislike bullies.... And while Trump is a bully the media makes him look like a victim because they've been BY FAR the bigger bully.
I don't care if half the population agrees. That doesn't make it true.
Lol.... I never claimed anything was true other than there are A LOT of people that share my opinion.... WHICH IS TRUE. It's also TRUE that the media has been ridiculously biased to the tune of 93% negative for most major outlets... And they have been ignoring the views of half the population.
You're exact words were "Trump put in a very good SC judge". Nowhere in there does it claim that it is your opinion.
I did not know I was not allowed to post my opinion in these forums. My bad. I've been posting my opinions for a decade here.

Trump did put in a very good SC judge..... Over 50 million Americans agree with my opinion.

The mainstream media disagrees. It's their bias.
you can post your opinion all you want. That's all it is...an opinion. Doesn't matter who or how many agree with it. Its still just your opinion.
If the mainstream media disagrees, its their opinion. Is no one allowed to have an opinion that differs from yours?
The media isn't supposed to have an opinion if they are reporting the news. They should try to stay as unbiased as possible.

The whole reason Trump is butchering the media right now is BECAUSE of the media's biased and opinionated reporting. 65% of voters think the mainstream media reports fake news....
5/25/2017 5:57 PM
30% of Americans believe in Bigfoot too. Doesn't mean he exists. The media does not have an opinion, but individual media members do and are entitled to have their opinions. Whether they should let those opinions influence their reporting is another question entirely.
5/25/2017 6:22 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 5/25/2017 2:10:00 PM (view original):
I love how moy pretends the negative coverage of Trump is the fault of the media's bias and not the fault of the dumpster fire that is his administration.
Do you think the media would have been any less negative had Ted Cruz been president?
5/25/2017 6:23 PM
A little. Not much. Being realistic, the media leans heavy left except FOX who leans just as hard to the right.

But BL isn't going to admit that.
5/25/2017 6:30 PM
◂ Prev 1...220|221|222|223|224...1096 Next ▸
Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.