Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

The resident ******* is awake early today
6/22/2017 6:50 AM
moy thinks this is a good thing:

Yesterday, the administration annunced that Tuesday's press briefing by Sarah Huckabee Sanders would be one such no-video affair, then introduced a Kafka-esque twist by declaring that the announcement itself was "NOT REPORTABLE."
6/22/2017 12:46 PM
Posted by RCBracco on 6/22/2017 6:50:00 AM (view original):
which one? there are so many ******** around here.
6/22/2017 1:42 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 6/22/2017 1:42:00 PM (view original):
Posted by RCBracco on 6/22/2017 6:50:00 AM (view original):
which one? there are so many ******** around here.
Yet another example that Bracco should stick to posting other people's cartoons.
At least some of them are understandable, and 1 or 2 have even been funny.
6/22/2017 5:10 PM
Yet another example of you having nothing important to say. I am glad that you recognized that you are the *** hole I was referring to. You can not see it but my middle finger has a message for you.
6/22/2017 6:42 PM
Posted by RCBracco on 6/22/2017 6:42:00 PM (view original):
Yet another example of you having nothing important to say. I am glad that you recognized that you are the *** hole I was referring to. You can not see it but my middle finger has a message for you.
Yes, by all means please keep those "important" cartoons and name-callings coming. Simply Earth-shattering.
6/22/2017 6:54 PM
Same crap over and over. Have you nothing new to add? Of course not, thinking is not part of your skill set
6/22/2017 7:05 PM
Former Homeland Security Advisor Jeh Johnson is latest top intelligence official to state there was no grand scheme between Trump & Russia.

By the way, if Russia was working so hard on the 2016 Election, it all took place during the Obama Admin. Why didn't they stop them?

...Why did Democratic National Committee turn down the DHS offer to protect against hacks (long prior to election). It's all a big Dem HOAX!

...Why did the DNC REFUSE to turn over its Server to the FBI, and still hasn't? It's all a big Dem scam and excuse for losing the election!

I certainly hope the Democrats do not force Nancy P out. That would be very bad for the Republican Party - and please let Cryin' Chuck stay!

-Trump on Twitter

BL be like "WHERE THERE'S SMOKE THERE'S FIRE!!!!"
6/22/2017 7:36 PM (edited)
Posted by RCBracco on 6/22/2017 7:05:00 PM (view original):
Same crap over and over. Have you nothing new to add? Of course not, thinking is not part of your skill set
Watch out!!! All3 has probably already run to WIS support to complain!!!
6/22/2017 7:36 PM
As promised, our campaign against the MS-13 gang continues.

"@ICEgov Busts 39 MS-13 Members in New York Operation"
https://t.co/ki41GXeCMy

Mexico was just ranked the second deadliest country in the world, after only Syria. Drug trade is largely the cause. We will BUILD THE WALL!

-Trump on Twitter
6/22/2017 7:38 PM
moy, you do know that, even if Trump tweets it, it's not necessarily news or true, right?
6/22/2017 10:59 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 6/22/2017 10:59:00 PM (view original):
moy, you do know that, even if Trump tweets it, it's not necessarily news or true, right?
6/22/2017 11:27 PM
Why did the DNC refuse to turn their server over to the FBI? I thought they loved the FBI and want to get to the truth.

Why does FIRED former DNC leader Debbie Wasserman Schultz deny the FBI asked to look into the server. That means the FBI agent under testimony purged himself on Wednesday morning. It also makes COMEY a liar because he said the same thing.

Why did Hillary bleach and destroy her server? The illegal one she knew she wasn't supposed to have where she kept all the stuff she didn't want the State Department to see. All the Clinton foundation stuff and so much more.

I like this Russian probe. It looks like we're beginning to get somewhere.
6/23/2017 5:01 PM (edited)
Posted by sjpoker on 6/22/2017 7:36:00 PM (view original):
Posted by RCBracco on 6/22/2017 7:05:00 PM (view original):
Watch out!!! All3 has probably already run to WIS support to complain!!!
Another Liberal "fact".
Is there a "How To" book for you guys, or do you get to just make it up as you go?
6/23/2017 6:40 AM
I've helped pass and signed 38 Legislative Bills, mostly with no Democratic support, and gotten rid of massive amounts of regulations. Nice!

^Trump on Twitter

The mainstream media has no clue that Trump is making America great again!!! But we know!!!
6/23/2017 6:56 AM
◂ Prev 1...315|316|317|318|319...1096 Next ▸
Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.