Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Posted by mixtroy on 7/20/2017 11:30:00 AM (view original):
Posted by toddcommish on 7/19/2017 11:02:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 7/18/2017 8:54:00 PM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 7/18/2017 7:30:00 PM (view original):

For a president with historically low poll numbers, Donald Trump can at least find solace in this: Hillary Clinton is doing worse.

Trump’s 2016 Democratic rival is viewed favorably by just 39 percent of Americans in the latest Bloomberg National Poll, two points lower than the president. It’s the second-lowest score for Clinton since the poll started tracking her in September 2009.

^^^this is awesome!!! Bigly!!

who cares what Hillary's numbers are. She is not the POTUS.
But she was the other option.... Which shows what a complete clusterfuck the election process is....
But i can GUARANTEE you this. Regardless of Hillary's current approval rating, if the election were held today, and knowing all the **** we now know about Chump and his Goof Troop, and how he conned a lot of people (i told you so), she'd win in a landslide bc no one in their right mind would be dumb enough to vote for Chump again!!!
Save it; we heard the same "GUARANTEE" last November.
Anything Trump has actually done (not been accused of doing), doesn't come close to the garbage Clinton would be doing. Rational people knew that then, and obviously (from the poll) still know that now.
Add the numerous voters that can't stand hate-filled Libs and their desperate spewing of lies and unfounded accusations to the numerous voters who wouldn't vote for Clinton no matter who her opponent is, and The Repubs would still win today. Some proof (look up the meaning Libs) of that will be shown in November, and again next November, just as it was in every single special election held this year. A candidate body-slammed a reporter the day before the election and still won, for crying out loud.
Trump and the Repubs can only hope Clinton is the opponent again in 3 years, but I doubt even the Libs are that stupid. Bernie won't bother running in another rigged primary, so who does that leave? Libs have been too busy worrying about Trump to even begin figuring that out.
7/20/2017 11:56 AM

For a president with historically low poll numbers, Donald Trump can at least find solace in this: Hillary Clinton is doing worse.

Trump’s 2016 Democratic rival is viewed favorably by just 39 percent of Americans in the latest Bloomberg National Poll, two points lower than the president. It’s the second-lowest score for Clinton since the poll started tracking her in September 2009.

But she was the other option.... Which shows what a complete clusterfuck the election process is....
But i can GUARANTEE you this. Regardless of Hillary's current approval rating, if the election were held today, and knowing all the **** we now know about Chump and his Goof Troop, and how he conned a lot of people (i told you so), she'd win in a landslide bc no one in their right mind would be dumb enough to vote for Chump again!!!
Lol... Sore loser talk.

#MAGA #WINNING
7/20/2017 12:04 PM
Posted by mixtroy on 7/20/2017 11:42:00 AM (view original):
Remember these things that he conned people with:
1. If you vote for me, I'm repealing Obamacare on my first day in office. Yet, after almost 8 months in office Obamacare is still alive and well and Chump couldn't even get his own republicans to support his plan.

2. If you vote for me, I'm gonna build a wall and make Mexico pay for it bc I'm the Master of the Deal. Well, the last time i checked, he earmarked taxpayer money for the wall.

3. If yo vote for me, I'm gonna sick the FBI on Hillary and have her locked up. Last time i noticed, Hillary is a free citizen.

And as a side note:

Myself, nor anyone in my campaign has had any contacts with Russians. Well, we all know how well that claim has worked out for Chump.
Good one. Except all the polling (which tries really hard to make Trump look bad) is saying that those counties that voted for Trump are still behind him. Who cares what New Yorkers or Californians think... Those 84 electoral votes are already going for the Democrat.

Only 6% of the country actually cares about Russia, yet the fake news is taking about Russia 74% of the time. You libs are nuts if you think Trump voters are changing their minds because of fake news Russia stories.
7/20/2017 12:09 PM

Moy and all3 would vote for Trump again....oh, wait, you said in their right mind.
7/20/2017 12:12 PM
Posted by all3 on 7/20/2017 11:56:00 AM (view original):

Anything Trump has actually done (not been accused of doing), doesn't come close to the garbage Clinton would be doing. Rational people knew that then, and obviously (from the poll) still know that now.
Add the numerous voters that can't stand hate-filled Libs and their desperate spewing of lies and unfounded accusations to the numerous voters who wouldn't vote for Clinton no matter who her opponent is, and The Repubs would still win today. Some proof (look up the meaning Libs) of that will be shown in November, and again next November, just as it was in every single special election held this year. A candidate body-slammed a reporter the day before the election and still won, for crying out loud.
Trump and the Repubs can only hope Clinton is the opponent again in 3 years, but I doubt even the Libs are that stupid. Bernie won't bother running in another rigged primary, so who does that leave? Libs have been too busy worrying about Trump to even begin figuring that out.
That leaves Joe Biden more than likely. He would have killed Trump in a general election and would definitely kill him in 2020.

desperate spewing of lies...lol. Are you talking about the White House?

Tell us what's going to happen this November?
7/20/2017 12:27 PM
Posted by moy23 on 7/20/2017 12:09:00 PM (view original):
Posted by mixtroy on 7/20/2017 11:42:00 AM (view original):
Remember these things that he conned people with:
1. If you vote for me, I'm repealing Obamacare on my first day in office. Yet, after almost 8 months in office Obamacare is still alive and well and Chump couldn't even get his own republicans to support his plan.

2. If you vote for me, I'm gonna build a wall and make Mexico pay for it bc I'm the Master of the Deal. Well, the last time i checked, he earmarked taxpayer money for the wall.

3. If yo vote for me, I'm gonna sick the FBI on Hillary and have her locked up. Last time i noticed, Hillary is a free citizen.

And as a side note:

Myself, nor anyone in my campaign has had any contacts with Russians. Well, we all know how well that claim has worked out for Chump.
Good one. Except all the polling (which tries really hard to make Trump look bad) is saying that those counties that voted for Trump are still behind him. Who cares what New Yorkers or Californians think... Those 84 electoral votes are already going for the Democrat.

Only 6% of the country actually cares about Russia, yet the fake news is taking about Russia 74% of the time. You libs are nuts if you think Trump voters are changing their minds because of fake news Russia stories.
Fake stats.

7/20/2017 12:30 PM
its hard to be a Taint in the city.
7/20/2017 12:42 PM
Posted by The Taint on 7/20/2017 12:27:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 7/20/2017 11:56:00 AM (view original):

That leaves Joe Biden more than likely. He would have killed Trump in a general election and would definitely kill him in 2020.

desperate spewing of lies...lol. Are you talking about the White House?

Tell us what's going to happen this November?
Is there any indication Trump will want a 2nd term?

Wasn't he the oldest President ever elected? He's not a career politician.
7/20/2017 1:05 PM
He's already started fund raising for 2020. Of course If that money just found it's way into trumps pockets and he didn't run, I don't think many would be surprised.
7/20/2017 1:21 PM
I don't think a sitting Prez can say "No 2nd term" when his first just started. As I said, he's not a career politician. Previous prezs were.
7/20/2017 1:35 PM
Out of curiosity how many of you guys would be interested in joining a Worst President Ever (or a Chump) theme league? If we get enough I'll start one and we can talk all the smack we want about Richy Rich all season while the anti Chump teams ***** slap the **** out of Moy and all3's teams (as well as any other pro Chump Teams. We could have pro Chump in the NL and anti Chump in the AL to ensure an ultimate showdown in th WS.
7/20/2017 1:58 PM
We could call it The Chump Classic League. Or if someone can come up with a better name. Lol
7/20/2017 2:01 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/20/2017 1:35:00 PM (view original):
I don't think a sitting Prez can say "No 2nd term" when his first just started. As I said, he's not a career politician. Previous prezs were.
7/20/2017 2:18 PM
Special counsel Robert Mueller is looking into President Trump's business transactions as part of the ongoing probe into alleged ties between the Trump campaign and Russians who sought to influence the 2016 election, according to a Thursday report in Bloomberg.

The news comes a day after Trump told The New York Times that Mueller would cross a line if he expanded the probe to his business ties.

Mueller is the special counsel appointed by the Justice Department to investigate Russian election meddling and alleged collusion by members of the Trump campaign.

Bloomberg reports the counsel is probing purchases from Russian buyers at Trump properties, the 2013 Miss Universe pageant in Moscow, a SoHo development involving Russian associates and Trump's 2008 sale of a Florida mansion to a Russian oligarch.
"Those transactions are in my view well beyond the mandate of the special counsel," Trump’s lawyer John Dowd said in a statement to Bloomberg.

Dowd called the investigation into Trump's finances "unrelated to the election of 2016 or any alleged collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia and most importantly ... well beyond any Statute of Limitation imposed by the United States Code."

The Times separately reported on Wednesday the president’s ties to Deutsche Bank were also facing scrutiny.

Trump has a long history with the German bank, which has loaned him money in the past.

Federal investigators have reportedly been in touch with the bank regarding Trump’s accounts. Congress also requested oversight into Trump transactions with the bank, but the bank has so far refused to provide information.

Deutsche Bank will most likely have to give information about the president’s accounts to Mueller, according to Bloomberg.

Business regulators are also going through the loans from Deutsche Bank to Trump’s businesses.
7/20/2017 5:06 PM
Why does anyone with common sense think Chump doesn't want his finances and business dealings (with RUSSIANS) investigated? Can you say tax evasion and conspiracy to money laundering? Ha ha ha ha!!!
7/20/2017 5:24 PM
◂ Prev 1...384|385|386|387|388...1096 Next ▸
Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.