Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Chump is so dumb that he hasn't learned a damn thing from blowback for firing Comey and THINKS that firing Mueller (under the pretext of conflicts of interests) will stop or prevent the investigation into his finances and business deals. When, in all actuality, all it's gonna do is prompt whomever they appoint next to go after it MORE!!!
7/23/2017 7:52 PM
Then, i guess he'll fire that guy too bc he made a donation to the Clintons years ago, or bc he said he liked democrats when he was 1p years old. Pulease!!!
7/23/2017 7:54 PM
Meant to say 10 years old.
7/23/2017 7:55 PM
Posted by mixtroy on 7/23/2017 7:45:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/23/2017 7:32:00 PM (view original):
I don't want anyone to have access to my tax returns or business records. Am I conspiring with the Russians?
Well, last time i checked, you weren't the President of the U.S. who's suspected of colluding with the Russian government. Big difference!!!
Oh, that's right. You're the "I can say crude things about women because I'm not the President" guy.
7/23/2017 7:56 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/23/2017 7:56:00 PM (view original):
Posted by mixtroy on 7/23/2017 7:45:00 PM (view original):
I don't want anyone to have access to my tax returns or business records. Am I conspiring with the Russians?
Well, last time i checked, you weren't the President of the U.S. who's suspected of colluding with the Russian government. Big difference!!!
Oh, that's right. You're the "I can say crude things about women because I'm not the President" guy.
"I'm no Trump fan, but..........."
7/23/2017 8:00 PM
At least the real bronx was original. You're a parrot. Block party!
7/23/2017 8:08 PM
Chump is so dumb, he hasn't learned a damn thing from the blowback from firing Comey and THINKS that firing Mueller (under the pretext of conflicts of interests - conflicts that Chump wasn't too concerned with when he offered Mueller the job of FBI Chief) will prevent the disclosure of his tax and business records when in actuality, all its gonna do is make whomever is appointed next to go after them more.

If he's so innocent as he claims to be, then instead of doing everything in his power to thwart the investigation, thereby making HIMSELF look guilty and be further accused of obstruction, he needs to just shut the **** up, stop whining, and sit back and let the investigators do their jobs, plain and simple!
7/23/2017 8:09 PM

William Jefferson Clinton and Barack Obama served our great nation for 8 years against historic levels of opposition from Repugs. Will Dump last 8 months?

Snowflake

7/23/2017 8:24 PM
Trump stop whining???? You're hilarious, stop it you're making my sides ache. I can't wait to hear all the wailing commence when he's actually under pressure to resign because they have the goods on him for tax evasion or money laundering........... he's likely to weep like a baby on the tele.......
7/23/2017 8:24 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/23/2017 8:08:00 PM (view original):
At least the real bronx was original. You're a parrot. Block party!
7/23/2017 8:27 PM
YES!!! RUSSIA!!!!
7/23/2017 8:41 PM
Posted by mixtroy on 7/23/2017 7:52:00 PM (view original):
Chump is so dumb that he hasn't learned a damn thing from blowback for firing Comey and THINKS that firing Mueller (under the pretext of conflicts of interests) will stop or prevent the investigation into his finances and business deals. When, in all actuality, all it's gonna do is prompt whomever they appoint next to go after it MORE!!!
What blowback? Comey is still fired and Trump is still President.
7/23/2017 8:42 PM
If I'm not mistaken, isn't it well known (except maybe to you and all3PO) that Chump's firing of Comey not only led to questions of whether Chump attempted to obstruct justice, but directly led to Mueller expanding his investigation to include whether Chump obstructed justice?
7/23/2017 9:01 PM
Posted by mixtroy on 7/23/2017 9:01:00 PM (view original):
If I'm not mistaken, isn't it well known (except maybe to you and all3PO) that Chump's firing of Comey not only led to questions of whether Chump attempted to obstruct justice, but directly led to Mueller expanding his investigation to include whether Chump obstructed justice?
Lol. Obstructed justice? It's been 2 months since Comey was fired... Mueller must be a ******* idiot if it takes him longer than that to determine if Trump obstructed justice. As to expanded investigations... Hillary's investigation expanded and expanded... And what did that result in? All investigations expand, before they conclude.
7/23/2017 9:06 PM
The bottom line is that if Chump fires Mueller (for ANY reason), he'll be opening himself up for more accusations and investigation for obstruction. He doesn't realize that now that the fire concerning his taxes and business records have been stoked with concerns about money laundering, the feds are gonna get to the bottom of it, no matter how many special counsels Chump fires. Or is he too dumb to know that????
7/23/2017 9:11 PM
◂ Prev 1...393|394|395|396|397...1096 Next ▸
Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.