Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Thank you to @LOUDOBBS for giving the first six months of the Trump Administration an A+. S.C.,reg cutting,Stock M, jobs,border etc. = TRUE!

-Trump on Twitter
7/24/2017 6:28 AM
^^^he forgot to mention how awesome it is watching libs lose their minds!!! A+++++
7/24/2017 6:29 AM
Posted by crazystengel on 7/23/2017 9:38:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bronxcheer on 7/23/2017 8:00:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/23/2017 7:56:00 PM (view original):
Posted by mixtroy on 7/23/2017 7:45:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/23/2017 7:32:00 PM (view original):
I don't want anyone to have access to my tax returns or business records. Am I conspiring with the Russians?
Well, last time i checked, you weren't the President of the U.S. who's suspected of colluding with the Russian government. Big difference!!!
Oh, that's right. You're the "I can say crude things about women because I'm not the President" guy.
"I'm no Trump fan, but..........."
Pretty sure MiniTrump23 was making hilarious "you don't wanna mess with the wife when she's menstruating" jokes a little while before I blocked him. Now he's refashioned himself as WIS's Gloria Steinem. He'll say anything to get a reaction from people. What a dedicated troll he is.
I say **** like that all the time. But I didn't have a fit when Trump's "I just grab 'em by the *****" comment came to light. I'm simply not a hypocrite who criticizes another for saying the same thing I might say. The POTUS should be held to a higher standard but that doesn't excuse my bad behavior.
7/24/2017 7:16 AM
Posted by moy23 on 7/24/2017 6:22:00 AM (view original):
I'm still waiting to hear what SPECIFIC LAWS were broken by Trump and his campaign....

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/07/24/gregg-jarrett-donald-trump-jr-did-not-violate-campaign-laws-pelosi-and-others-are-wrong.html

BL - you should read this ^^
No, I stay away from propaganda networks like RT and Fox.
7/24/2017 9:56 AM
Posted by bad_luck on 7/24/2017 9:56:00 AM (view original):
I'm still waiting to hear what SPECIFIC LAWS were broken by Trump and his campaign....

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/07/24/gregg-jarrett-donald-trump-jr-did-not-violate-campaign-laws-pelosi-and-others-are-wrong.html

Lol - instead you read Vox!! So what part of the Federal Election Commission website is propaganda?

The Federal Election Commission is the independent regulatory agency which enforces campaign laws enacted by Congress. On its government website, the FEC makes it clear that it is perfectly lawful for foreign nationals to be involved in American political campaigns:

“Even though a foreign national cannot make campaign contributions, he or she can serve as an uncompensated volunteer for a campaign or political party”.

7/24/2017 12:11 PM (edited)
It gets better:

The Commission goes on to explain that foreigners are “allowed to attend campaign strategy meetings and events”. They are allowed to contribute ideas, information, and even advice. They are allowed to open their mouths and speak.

None of this is considered to be a donation or “anything of value” under the campaign statutes, as some Democrats and many in the media allege. To the contrary, the Commission specifically states, “an individual may volunteer his or her personal services to a campaign without making a campaign contribution”.

The same language is found in both the Federal Election Campaign Act (52 USC 30101 8-B) and the Code of Federal Regulations (100.74):

“The value of services provided by any individual who volunteers on behalf of a candidate or political committee is not a contribution.”

Why are foreigners on American soil allowed to volunteer their services and provide information to political campaigns in U.S. elections? The reason should be obvious –the Constitution.

The First Amendment gives Americans the freedom to associate with whomever they want, including Russians. It gives people the freedom to exchange ideas and information , even with Russians. As long as the information is neither stolen nor classified, there is no crime. There is no civil wrong.

7/24/2017 12:17 PM (edited)
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/24/2017 7:16:00 AM (view original):
Posted by crazystengel on 7/23/2017 9:38:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bronxcheer on 7/23/2017 8:00:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/23/2017 7:56:00 PM (view original):
Posted by mixtroy on 7/23/2017 7:45:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/23/2017 7:32:00 PM (view original):
I don't want anyone to have access to my tax returns or business records. Am I conspiring with the Russians?
Well, last time i checked, you weren't the President of the U.S. who's suspected of colluding with the Russian government. Big difference!!!
Oh, that's right. You're the "I can say crude things about women because I'm not the President" guy.
"I'm no Trump fan, but..........."
Pretty sure MiniTrump23 was making hilarious "you don't wanna mess with the wife when she's menstruating" jokes a little while before I blocked him. Now he's refashioned himself as WIS's Gloria Steinem. He'll say anything to get a reaction from people. What a dedicated troll he is.
I say **** like that all the time. But I didn't have a fit when Trump's "I just grab 'em by the *****" comment came to light. I'm simply not a hypocrite who criticizes another for saying the same thing I might say. The POTUS should be held to a higher standard but that doesn't excuse my bad behavior.
"I'm no Trump fan, but............"
7/24/2017 12:09 PM
The "failing NY Times" has never failed, Trump went bankrupt 7 times after inheriting 200 million.
7/24/2017 12:15 PM
Posted by bronxcheer on 7/24/2017 12:15:00 PM (view original):
The "failing NY Times" has never failed, Trump went bankrupt 7 times after inheriting 200 million.
Trump has never went bankrupt.
7/24/2017 12:16 PM
"has never went" ha ha -- moy's starting to sound like a Russian in an ESL class. That's a nice touch to add to his Trump supporter parody.
7/24/2017 12:27 PM
Posted by crazystengel on 7/24/2017 12:28:00 PM (view original):
"has never went" ha ha -- moy's starting to sound like a Russian in an ESL class. That's a nice touch to add to his Trump supporter parody.
You attack person you no have argument on issue!!!!
7/24/2017 12:57 PM
Dump and sons, Jared Kosher, Scaramucci, Manafort, Flynn, Conway, Bannon. The slime simply oozes out of this Admin.
7/24/2017 1:03 PM
Posted by moy23 on 7/24/2017 12:11:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 7/24/2017 9:56:00 AM (view original):

Lol - instead you read Vox!! So what part of the Federal Election Commission website is propaganda?

The Federal Election Commission is the independent regulatory agency which enforces campaign laws enacted by Congress. On its government website, the FEC makes it clear that it is perfectly lawful for foreign nationals to be involved in American political campaigns:

“Even though a foreign national cannot make campaign contributions, he or she can serve as an uncompensated volunteer for a campaign or political party”.

I love that the trump cult has now shifted to, "it's perfectly ok to work with the Russian government to try to win an election."
7/24/2017 2:07 PM
If Trump had nothing to worry about, why fire Comey? Why try to stop the investigation? Why **** all over Sessions for recusing himself? Trump certainly isn't acting like someone who did nothing wrong.
7/24/2017 2:08 PM
LOL. Comey was incompetent according to the Dems about 10 months ago. Wouldn't that be a reason to fire him? Incompetency?
7/24/2017 2:27 PM
◂ Prev 1...395|396|397|398|399...1096 Next ▸
Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.