Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

That should make the transbender pajama party girls happy. They hate Priebus as much as they hate AG Sessions.
7/28/2017 7:40 PM
Posted by moy23 on 7/28/2017 7:35:00 PM (view original):
I am pleased to inform you that I have just named General/Secretary John F Kelly as White House Chief of Staff. He is a Great American....

...and a Great Leader. John has also done a spectacular job at Homeland Security. He has been a true star of my Administration

I would like to thank Reince Priebus for his service and dedication to his country. We accomplished a lot together and I am proud of him!

Trump on Twitter
LOL time for the real leaks to happen
7/28/2017 7:45 PM
Posted by moy23 on 7/28/2017 7:35:00 PM (view original):
I am pleased to inform you that I have just named General/Secretary John F Kelly as White House Chief of Staff. He is a Great American....

...and a Great Leader. John has also done a spectacular job at Homeland Security. He has been a true star of my Administration

I would like to thank Reince Priebus for his service and dedication to his country. We accomplished a lot together and I am proud of him!

Trump on Twitter
7/28/2017 7:52 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 7/28/2017 11:57:00 AM (view original):
You know, its funny. You and moy call anyone who doesn't agree with you a liberal. I never thought of sjpoker as a liberal. Just as I don't consider myself a liberal. Sure, I agree with some liberal ideas, but disagree with others. I don't just blindly agree with everything anyone says because they are in the "correct" party. I think for myself.
Thinking for ones self, without regard to Party, is how Democracy is supposed to work, As noted many times, I have been a registered Democrat for over 34 years. I have never come close to voting a straight ticket and have always tried to separate the candidate from the Party. If anyone cared about the facts, they could go back and see that I'm not a Trump-lover, anymore than Mike is. I was, and still am a Clinton-hater. It just drives me crazy (or did until many got blocked) seeing the handful of screaming idiots on this site come-up with their new anti-Trump "NEWS" every single day and sometimes more. I find it disrespectful and counterproductive. People like that, combined with those who still defend either Clinton or Obumble, are why I can't see voting for a Democratic Presidential candidate for quite a while. Their actions are things I don't want even remotely related to. If I unjustifiably lumped you in with those people at some point, I apologize. I do believe the status-quo in DC had this Nation set-up to continue a downward spiral, and admittedly saw Trump as the only candidate, of either Party, who might change that. Regardless of what the next 3+ years bring, maybe that will be true. Probably never know for sure.
7/28/2017 7:57 PM
7/28/2017 8:05 PM
In your house...coffee tastes like ****.
7/28/2017 8:08 PM
Posted by all3 on 7/28/2017 7:57:00 PM (view original):
You know, its funny. You and moy call anyone who doesn't agree with you a liberal. I never thought of sjpoker as a liberal. Just as I don't consider myself a liberal. Sure, I agree with some liberal ideas, but disagree with others. I don't just blindly agree with everything anyone says because they are in the "correct" party. I think for myself.
Thinking for ones self, without regard to Party, is how Democracy is supposed to work, As noted many times, I have been a registered Democrat for over 34 years. I have never come close to voting a straight ticket and have always tried to separate the candidate from the Party. If anyone cared about the facts, they could go back and see that I'm not a Trump-lover, anymore than Mike is. I was, and still am a Clinton-hater. It just drives me crazy (or did until many got blocked) seeing the handful of screaming idiots on this site come-up with their new anti-Trump "NEWS" every single day and sometimes more. I find it disrespectful and counterproductive. People like that, combined with those who still defend either Clinton or Obumble, are why I can't see voting for a Democratic Presidential candidate for quite a while. Their actions are things I don't want even remotely related to. If I unjustifiably lumped you in with those people at some point, I apologize. I do believe the status-quo in DC had this Nation set-up to continue a downward spiral, and admittedly saw Trump as the only candidate, of either Party, who might change that. Regardless of what the next 3+ years bring, maybe that will be true. Probably never know for sure.
I find it disrepectful...in the same breath as saying O'Bumble....GTFO you moron.
7/28/2017 8:23 PM
7/28/2017 8:25 PM
Posted by The Taint on 7/28/2017 8:23:00 PM (view original):
I find it disrepectful...in the same breath as saying O'Bumble....GTFO you moron.
FWIW, that's the most coherent post I've seen all3 make. Of course, I blocked him a year ago but is it possible he got smarter?

7/28/2017 8:27 PM
7/28/2017 8:28 PM
7/28/2017 8:32 PM
I think most liberals I know would be appalled that I was called one. I'm with you.

As for all3, it's hardly a secret that he is a white middle-aged male that is definitely scared of minorities. That's why he posts what he posts. You can pretty much guarantee that when he's at the local Walmart working at the register he doesn't share those fees with his coworkers. So transparent.
7/28/2017 8:37 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/28/2017 8:27:00 PM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 7/28/2017 8:23:00 PM (view original):
FWIW, that's the most coherent post I've seen all3 make. Of course, I blocked him a year ago but is it possible he got smarter?

He s still an idiot. And he's still entertaing!
7/28/2017 8:40 PM
Posted by DougOut on 7/28/2017 8:08:00 PM (view original):
In your house...coffee tastes like ****.
I have no idea what **** tastes like but since you are the expert I guess I will have to take your word for it. I use a quality brand of coffee so I guess I need to check my water supply
Posted by sjpoker on 7/28/2017 8:37:00 PM (view original):
I think most liberals I know would be appalled that I was called one. I'm with you.

As for all3, it's hardly a secret that he is a white middle-aged male that is definitely scared of minorities. That's why he posts what he posts. You can pretty much guarantee that when he's at the local Walmart working at the register he doesn't share those fees with his coworkers. So transparent.
◂ Prev 1...406|407|408|409|410...1096 Next ▸
Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.