Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

No fun in that
2/28/2017 4:22 PM
Posted by toddcommish on 2/28/2017 4:20:00 PM (view original):
Actually, I'm kinda amused whenever the media takes stupid things and tries to build a story/narrative around it. It's steadily eroded their credibility, and the mainstream media and Hollywood (and Bracco) are oblivious to just how petty and ridiculous they look when they harp on meaningless issues. Trump is doing (and will do more) dumb or ill-advised things. Rather than racing to post about trivial screwups, they'd be better served (as we all would be) if they waited until he did something that was actually important to our lives.

Bad policy making = news
Trump's tweets = not news

Bad budgetary choices = news
Conway/Slicer getting trivial stuff wrong = not news
yeah, but there is so much that Conway/Slicer get wrong. You would hope people in fairly important positions in the administration would take the time to check before the speak.
2/28/2017 7:08 PM
Posted by moy23 on 2/28/2017 3:45:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 2/28/2017 2:42:00 PM (view original):
not something I would brag about
I strongly dislike Trump. I strongly dislike Hilary Clinton too, but I know and like many people who support her and him.

I don't mean the people support both of them. I doubt there is anyone is the world who supports both Donald and Hilary. What I mean is I know many Trump supporters. Some of them I like, some I do not like. The same can be said for the Clinton supporters I know. I don't base my like or dislike for a person on their political beliefs.
2/28/2017 7:12 PM
You know how I know this is the Worst Thread Ever? Most of the last 30 pages look like this to me:
You are blocking the author of this post, RCBracco.
You are blocking the author of this post, all3.
You are blocking the author of this post, all3.
You are blocking the author of this post, wylie715.
2/28/2017 9:20 PM
So much dumbassery, so little bandwidth.
2/28/2017 9:20 PM
So did Trump look presidential tonight for you MikeT? And how about you Tec?
2/28/2017 9:42 PM
Didn't see it. Softball games.
2/28/2017 9:49 PM
Wouldn't have watched anyway. Did you get a little boner when he spoke?
2/28/2017 9:49 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/28/2017 9:49:00 PM (view original):
No.... I got a little boner watching the democrats pout.
2/28/2017 9:54 PM
..... it may have been a YUUUUGE boner. Bigly!
2/28/2017 9:59 PM
Posted by moy23 on 2/28/2017 9:54:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/28/2017 9:49:00 PM (view original):
No.... I got a little boner watching the democrats pout.
That's a perma-boner. You're supposed to call a doctor after 4 hours.
2/28/2017 10:02 PM
I missed the first 40 minutes or so. Watched the next 15. Half-listened to the rest from the kitchen.

The parts I saw and listened to . . . yeah, he actually did sound like a grown up. Not like the guy we've been seeing for the past year and a half or so.
2/28/2017 10:31 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 2/28/2017 10:31:00 PM (view original):
I missed the first 40 minutes or so. Watched the next 15. Half-listened to the rest from the kitchen.

The parts I saw and listened to . . . yeah, he actually did sound like a grown up. Not like the guy we've been seeing for the past year and a half or so.
Van Jones just said... (referring to the Ryan Owens wife part)... that in that moment Trump became the President of the USA. YIKES?!?!?
2/28/2017 10:39 PM
someone hijacked Van Jones body. He just said trump can be president for 8 years if he keeps this up.
2/28/2017 10:43 PM

Here's Jones's full commentary:

“There are a lot of people who have a lot of reason to be frustrated with him, to be fearful of him. But that was one of the most extraordinary moments you have ever seen in American politics, period. And he did something extraordinary. And for people who have been hoping that he would become unifying, hoping that he might find some way to become presidential, they should be happy with that moment. For people who have been hoping that maybe he would remain a divisive cartoon, which he often finds a way to do, they should begin to become a little bit worried tonight, because that thing you just saw him do, if he finds a way to do that over and over again, he's going to be there for eight years. Now, there was a lot that he said in that speech that was counterfactual, that was not right, that I oppose and will oppose. But he did something tonight that you cannot take away from him. He became president of the United States.”
3/1/2017 8:54 AM
◂ Prev 1...46|47|48|49|50...1096 Next ▸
Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.