Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Posted by RCBracco on 2/28/2017 4:13:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 2/28/2017 3:38:00 PM (view original):
Posted by RCBracco on 2/28/2017 11:42:00 AM (view original):
Little boy having another temper tantrum.
Dumbass ******* Bracco thinks it's humor when he posts it, yet hatred when others post it. Continuing to whine and cry when he gets back what he tries to give-out shows just what a true Liberal he is. Truths, rules, regulations and boundaries are for other people, but not him. Are we sure he was a Bernie fan, because every day he acts more and more like Clinton.
Looks like I really know how to push the little boys buttons.
So Dumbass ******* Bracco likes touching little boys buttons: you really are very strange and concerning. Do all the "guests" at your "hotel" wear the same little white coats?
3/1/2017 9:10 AM
Posted by moy23 on 2/28/2017 9:54:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/28/2017 9:49:00 PM (view original):
Wouldn't have watched anyway. Did you get a little boner when he spoke?
No.... I got a little boner watching the democrats pout.
Missed the Address, but afterwards caught some crazed Liberal spouting something like "I don't know what America he's talking about. The America I know has always been unified and working together." Are guys like this really that stupid? Are they really that far removed from the reality most Americans (outside "precious" Hollywood) live? Or are they just very poor liars?
3/1/2017 9:15 AM
Posted by all3 on 3/1/2017 9:15:00 AM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 2/28/2017 9:54:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/28/2017 9:49:00 PM (view original):
Wouldn't have watched anyway. Did you get a little boner when he spoke?
No.... I got a little boner watching the democrats pout.
Missed the Address, but afterwards caught some crazed Liberal spouting something like "I don't know what America he's talking about. The America I know has always been unified and working together." Are guys like this really that stupid? Are they really that far removed from the reality most Americans (outside "precious" Hollywood) live? Or are they just very poor liars?
All the polling, liberal polling even, says Trump killed it!
3/1/2017 9:40 AM
The market obviously liked it as well. Dow up over 21k.
3/1/2017 9:57 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I'm pretty sure nobody reads that crap, RCBracco. You might be the only one that finds it funny.
3/1/2017 1:12 PM
Posted by moy23 on 3/1/2017 1:12:00 PM (view original):
I'm pretty sure nobody reads that crap, RCBracco. You might be the only one that finds it funny.
It's entirely possible that you and all3 are the only people who haven't blocked him.
3/1/2017 2:31 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 3/1/2017 2:31:00 PM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 3/1/2017 1:12:00 PM (view original):
It's entirely possible that you and all3 are the only people who haven't blocked him.
Yeah, we should be like Mike and block everybody, yet read and respond to everything they post anyway.
That sure makes a lot more sense.
3/1/2017 4:08 PM
◂ Prev 1...47|48|49|50|51...1096 Next ▸
Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.