Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Posted by RCBracco on 3/1/2017 4:32:00 PM (view original):
Dude! Good post. I was wrong, you are smarter then I gave you credit for
Thanks, but compared to Mike everybody looks smart.
3/1/2017 4:45 PM
Holy ****... Was just watching CNN and Van Jones now gets it. He's finally figured out Trump's shtick and what draws support to Trump. He's the first liberal to 'get it'.

https://youtu.be/pMBLuqnlhhw
3/2/2017 12:27 AM (edited)
You are blocking the author of this post, moy23.
3/1/2017 9:47 PM
I've added the YouTube video of the Van Jones clip from tonight, defending his statement from last night. It's in my last post. 1st liberal pundit that understands the Trump virus and why no one has been able to stop it, including Republicans.
3/2/2017 12:36 AM
Posted by moy23 on 2/28/2017 3:50:00 PM (view original):
OMG KELLYANN CONWAY HAD HER FEET ON THE SOFA IN THE OVAL OFFICE!!!! QUICK --- ALERT THE MEDIA.... OH, THEY'RE ALREADY ALL OVER IT!!! WAY TO REPORT REAL NEWS... LOSERS.
Double standard perhaps??

3/2/2017 11:24 AM
Uh oh Jeff Sessions.
3/2/2017 11:31 AM
Posted by bad_luck on 3/2/2017 11:31:00 AM (view original):
Uh oh Jeff Sessions.
Wishful thinking. There's not even smoke there.
3/2/2017 11:36 AM
After 8 years of ******** about fake scandals, the libs can't wait to create their very own.
3/2/2017 11:39 AM
Meeting with an ambassador isn't a big deal. Lying about it to the Senate is.

The cover-up is always what brings you down.

You know it's a big deal when senior GOP congressman are calling for Sessions to recuse himself.
3/2/2017 12:23 PM
Sessions is an idiot.

If he's asked in his Senate hearings if he's met and talked to any Russian officials, he just has to answer "Yes, but in my capacity as a member of the Armed Services Committee; not as part of the Trump campaign".

This does feel like a witch hunt. The Democrats are looking for any excuse to make noise out of something. And the members of the Trump Administration are too stupid to not keep handing them **** on a silver platter.
3/2/2017 12:44 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Sounds like he doesn't think he was lying. He answered the question as it was asked. "Did the Trump campaign have any ties to Russia?". Whether he met with any Russians outside of his association with the Trump campaign, as part of his "day job", would not be relevant if he takes the question as literally as posed.

Lying is not the issue. Lack of transparency is. Something this administration doesn't seem to understand. Or care about.
3/2/2017 1:04 PM
In other news as worthless as the Sessions Russia link... Colin Kaepernick is going to stand for the national anthem this year.
3/2/2017 1:31 PM
We've made great strides wrt racial equality over the last 4-5 months. Obviously.
3/2/2017 1:48 PM
who the hell cares if Kapaernick stands for the national anthem? A better question is will he learn how to play quarterback in the NFL? My guess is no.
3/2/2017 1:53 PM
◂ Prev 1...48|49|50|51|52...1096 Next ▸
Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.