Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Posted by laramiebob on 10/19/2017 3:36:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 10/19/2017 3:16:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 10/19/2017 2:15:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 10/19/2017 12:21:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 10/19/2017 11:52:00 AM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 10/18/2017 11:34:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 10/18/2017 11:20:00 PM (view original):
I will just point out a fact here, a lot of moy and all3's bragging is about trump supposedly doing what he said that he was gonna do, instead of those things being GOOD.
Any time anyone tries to get those disrespecting this Country to knock it off, IT IS A GOOD THING.

Maybe you'd like to try showing me anything else I've been "bragging" about. Oops, asking a Liberal for facts - so sorry, I forgot they're a poison to you and your kind.
Once again, just because YOU think they are disrespecting this country, that does not mean they are disrespecting this country.
Just because I can find people who think the word "Nigg*r" is not disrespectful, doesn't mean it isn't.
Just because I can find people who think beating-up woman is not disrespectful doesn't mean it isn't.
Just because some people think kneeling during the National Anthem isn't disrespectful, doesn't mean it isn't.
Just because you keep saying something isn't disrespectful, doesn't mean it isn't.

I never said it wasn't disrespectful. I said IN MY OPINION it was not disrespectful. I realize its just my opinion. You don't seem to realize that your view is just YOUR opinion. You seem to think that because you feel it is disrespectful, it is disrespectful. I also said that if the protesters are not intending to be disrespectful, that is more important than how YOU perceive their protests.

I have no problem at all with you or anyone else feeling the NFL players are being disrespectful. That's your right. I do have a problem with you just saying it is disrespectful because you think it is.
At what point does it stop being opinion? When 10% think it, 20%, 331 /3? Maybe when 50% think it? What if 75% of people have the opinion that something is disrespectful? Doesn't that make it disrespectful?
Nope. It's what their INTENT is that matters. If they intend disrespect, it is.

Look at it this way. 98% (+ or -) of all folks on earth back in the 1400's shared the OPINION that the earth was flat. It still didn't make the earth flat. 99% of the readers here (based on an unscientific analysis of an unscientific poll) share the opinion that you're certifiably insane. Doesn't necessarily make it so, that takes a Doctor willing to undertake the examination. Personally, I'd rather be the proctologist at a female prison.
Why would you jump-in to a discussion with something so stupid? Why would you try to compare things that have been factually proven to opinions? Are you really that desperate? Let me know when someone factually proves whether or not something is disrespectful. Hopefully you cease all posting until that one.
10/19/2017 3:57 PM
Posted by RCBracco on 3/31/2017 11:06:00 PM (view original):
Moy the true believer. He is going to freak when the resignation comes
o
10/19/2017 4:00 PM
Posted by RCBracco on 4/2/2017 11:35:00 PM (view original):
Things were getting out of hand and all I was trying to do is ease things up a bit. But as usual you guys are always playing the nasty game. Thanks a lot
o
10/19/2017 4:02 PM
Posted by RCBracco on 4/1/2017 5:08:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 4/1/2017 3:31:00 PM (view original):
He's a tough guy. On the internet.
Did you forget how I beat the **** out of you last year Doug?
o
10/19/2017 4:03 PM
Posted by RCBracco on 4/5/2017 4:23:00 PM (view original):
As Herr Donald is sure to tell you "Its the black mans fault"
k
10/19/2017 4:10 PM
Posted by all3 on 10/19/2017 3:57:00 PM (view original):
I will just point out a fact here, a lot of moy and all3's bragging is about trump supposedly doing what he said that he was gonna do, instead of those things being GOOD.
Any time anyone tries to get those disrespecting this Country to knock it off, IT IS A GOOD THING.

Maybe you'd like to try showing me anything else I've been "bragging" about. Oops, asking a Liberal for facts - so sorry, I forgot they're a poison to you and your kind.
Once again, just because YOU think they are disrespecting this country, that does not mean they are disrespecting this country.
Just because I can find people who think the word "Nigg*r" is not disrespectful, doesn't mean it isn't.
Just because I can find people who think beating-up woman is not disrespectful doesn't mean it isn't.
Just because some people think kneeling during the National Anthem isn't disrespectful, doesn't mean it isn't.
Just because you keep saying something isn't disrespectful, doesn't mean it isn't.

I never said it wasn't disrespectful. I said IN MY OPINION it was not disrespectful. I realize its just my opinion. You don't seem to realize that your view is just YOUR opinion. You seem to think that because you feel it is disrespectful, it is disrespectful. I also said that if the protesters are not intending to be disrespectful, that is more important than how YOU perceive their protests.

I have no problem at all with you or anyone else feeling the NFL players are being disrespectful. That's your right. I do have a problem with you just saying it is disrespectful because you think it is.
At what point does it stop being opinion? When 10% think it, 20%, 331 /3? Maybe when 50% think it? What if 75% of people have the opinion that something is disrespectful? Doesn't that make it disrespectful?

Look at it this way. 98% (+ or -) of all folks on earth back in the 1400's shared the OPINION that the earth was flat. It still didn't make the earth flat. 99% of the readers here (based on an unscientific analysis of an unscientific poll) share the opinion that you're certifiably insane. Doesn't necessarily make it so, that takes a Doctor willing to undertake the examination. Personally, I'd rather be the proctologist at a female prison.
Why would you jump-in to a discussion with something so stupid? Why would you try to compare things that have been factually proven to opinions? Are you really that desperate? Let me know when someone factually proves whether or not something is disrespectful. Hopefully you cease all posting until that one.
Because it's a discussion...............??

Tell you what. When you (and your like-minded cohorts) stop trying to force everyone else to go by YOUR opinion of what is, or is not, respectful---I'll stop posting and complaining about folks who can't understand what our 1st amendment stands for, and why our soldiers are willing to die for it, so that some motivated citizen can do something someone else finds disrespectful as a means of 1st amendment protected free speech.

Personally I find men's g-string swim suits disrespectful (at LEAST) but I don't get to call the tune in this Country as I'm just one of the many free citizens......... some of which are men with questionable judgment.
10/19/2017 4:16 PM
Posted by RCBracco on 4/11/2017 2:35:00 PM (view original):
I love it when the cons have nothing to say!
o
10/19/2017 4:21 PM

Um, no. It doesn't matter how many people think its disrespectful. Its still just an opinion. It stops being an opinion when you (or anyone else) can prove it is disrespectful or proves it isn't disrespectful. Since that is not something you can prove, it will always be an opinion.
10/19/2017 4:23 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 10/19/2017 3:04:00 PM (view original):
In my lifetime I mean. Cannot opine on those I have not seen. No need to apologize.
You can read a history book.
10/19/2017 4:23 PM
Posted by RCBracco on 4/16/2017 2:21:00 PM (view original):
Temper temper little man. All you do is **** on people. Show me one time you had something positive to add that would contribute to a possible solution.
o
10/19/2017 4:25 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 10/19/2017 4:16:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 10/19/2017 3:57:00 PM (view original):

Because it's a discussion...............??

Tell you what. When you (and your like-minded cohorts) stop trying to force everyone else to go by YOUR opinion of what is, or is not, respectful---I'll stop posting and complaining about folks who can't understand what our 1st amendment stands for, and why our soldiers are willing to die for it, so that some motivated citizen can do something someone else finds disrespectful as a means of 1st amendment protected free speech.

Personally I find men's g-string swim suits disrespectful (at LEAST) but I don't get to call the tune in this Country as I'm just one of the many free citizens......... some of which are men with questionable judgment.
The majority of people find it disrespectful.
This Country is a Democracy.
In a Democracy, the majority opinion rules.
Until you, and other like-minded are the majority, I wish you'd STFU and / or GTFO, instead of trying to twist things to fit your agenda.
It's a disgrace to distort our Country's sacred rights to fit your own desires, but obviously you have no concern about disgracing or disrespecting this Country.
You deserve blocked like Bracco and dino, because you're much worse - you're sane and still totally ridiculous.
10/19/2017 4:25 PM
Posted by RCBracco on 4/16/2017 8:16:00 PM (view original):
Thanks for proving my point turd brain
o
10/19/2017 4:27 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 10/19/2017 4:23:00 PM (view original):

Um, no. It doesn't matter how many people think its disrespectful. Its still just an opinion. It stops being an opinion when you (or anyone else) can prove it is disrespectful or proves it isn't disrespectful. Since that is not something you can prove, it will always be an opinion.
So in the "World According to Liberal Idiots", there is never any such thing as respectful or disrespectful. Got it.
How about you try that opinion out at work tomorrow.
10/19/2017 4:27 PM
Posted by RCBracco on 4/17/2017 11:28:00 AM (view original):
Hey all3, it is called humor. A concept that you Nazi right wingers have no understanding of
o

ha ha
10/19/2017 4:28 PM
◂ Prev 1...663|664|665|666|667...1096 Next ▸
Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.