Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Manafort looking like he's in deep ****.
3/22/2017 6:22 PM
Posted by moy23 on 3/22/2017 6:20:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 3/22/2017 5:21:00 PM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 3/22/2017 5:19:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 3/22/2017 5:11:00 PM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 3/22/2017 5:09:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 3/22/2017 4:54:00 PM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 3/22/2017 4:46:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 3/22/2017 2:58:00 PM (view original):
"This is a normal, incidental collection, based on what I could collect," Nunes said. "This appears to be all legally collected foreign intelligence under" the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act.
So Trump potentially WAS under surveillance, no? I thought Trump was lying about that.
He wasn't under surveillance. Transition team communications were picked up in incidental intercepts legal under a FISA warrant. You know, like Flynn talking to Russia.

That certainly isn't an Obama wire "tapp" on Trump Tower.
Which is exactly where Liberals will lose. Everyone and their mother (except libs) understand Trump was not being literal in his 140 max character tweet. Everyone and their mother (except libs) don't like when people are spied on by the government. There's only one way all the LEAKS you are referring to came out and that's because Trump and his people were spied on by the Obama administration.

Let it play out. You'll see. This is another example of Trump giving the media enough rope to hang themselves.... And they are getting really good at doing just that. #fakenews
Yes, the intelligence leaks of the Trump campaign colluding with Russia are the REAL problem here. Pay no attention to Putin's puppet.
I hope Trump joins with Putin to kick the snot out of ISIS and American sentiment changes towards Russia just so I can LMAO at Liberals losing their ****.

Btw - Isn't it illegal to collude with a foreign government to influence American elections? Because if it is I haven't seen any indictments. Have you? I've only seen a salivating media taking about much of nothing for almost 6 months now. Not 1 piece of evidence. None.
It is illegal, hence the FBI investigation.
If you say so. Still no proof. Libs will look pretty stupid when this leads nowhere.

Moy: "I don't see any evidence"

Leaks of legal evidence collection

Moy: "how dare they leak!!!!"
3/22/2017 6:38 PM
Posted by The Taint on 3/22/2017 6:22:00 PM (view original):
Yup
3/22/2017 6:38 PM
Posted by The Taint on 3/22/2017 6:22:00 PM (view original):
Show of hands.... Does anyone give a **** about what manafort did in 2004 or whenever it was.... And really, does anyone care what happens to manafort?

None of that is linked to Trump.... Not even close.... Especially as it relates to his presidency. There was more evidence that Tony Rezco was in cahoots with Obama and nobody cared about that either. Furthermore, no one cared what happened to Rezco either.
3/22/2017 6:39 PM
Well, you seem worried.
3/22/2017 6:45 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 3/22/2017 6:38:00 PM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 3/22/2017 6:20:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 3/22/2017 5:21:00 PM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 3/22/2017 5:19:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 3/22/2017 5:11:00 PM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 3/22/2017 5:09:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 3/22/2017 4:54:00 PM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 3/22/2017 4:46:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 3/22/2017 2:58:00 PM (view original):
"This is a normal, incidental collection, based on what I could collect," Nunes said. "This appears to be all legally collected foreign intelligence under" the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act.
So Trump potentially WAS under surveillance, no? I thought Trump was lying about that.
He wasn't under surveillance. Transition team communications were picked up in incidental intercepts legal under a FISA warrant. You know, like Flynn talking to Russia.

That certainly isn't an Obama wire "tapp" on Trump Tower.
Which is exactly where Liberals will lose. Everyone and their mother (except libs) understand Trump was not being literal in his 140 max character tweet. Everyone and their mother (except libs) don't like when people are spied on by the government. There's only one way all the LEAKS you are referring to came out and that's because Trump and his people were spied on by the Obama administration.

Let it play out. You'll see. This is another example of Trump giving the media enough rope to hang themselves.... And they are getting really good at doing just that. #fakenews
Yes, the intelligence leaks of the Trump campaign colluding with Russia are the REAL problem here. Pay no attention to Putin's puppet.
I hope Trump joins with Putin to kick the snot out of ISIS and American sentiment changes towards Russia just so I can LMAO at Liberals losing their ****.

Btw - Isn't it illegal to collude with a foreign government to influence American elections? Because if it is I haven't seen any indictments. Have you? I've only seen a salivating media taking about much of nothing for almost 6 months now. Not 1 piece of evidence. None.
It is illegal, hence the FBI investigation.
If you say so. Still no proof. Libs will look pretty stupid when this leads nowhere.

Moy: "I don't see any evidence"

Leaks of legal evidence collection

Moy: "how dare they leak!!!!"
All I care about is that everyone is following the law. That includes the FBI, The President, and the Leakers. If they are not they should be prosecuted. So far, there's no evidence of Trump breaking the law, not even close.
3/22/2017 6:47 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 3/22/2017 6:45:00 PM (view original):
Well, you seem worried.
About manafort? I don't even read the articles about him.

About Trump? Not at all.... They'd have to prove intent. That he was a willing accomplice to whatever fantasy Liberals are dreaming up. I think it's going to be awesome watching Trump KO the media once again regarding Russia as well as the 'wire taps.'.... But best of all is this healthcare bill passing tomorrow after so many fake news outlets have reported the Republicans are divided and there's infighting.

I am also excited for a gorsuch vote, next week is it? Can't wait!!!
3/22/2017 6:52 PM
About everything. Even you, the biggest Trump Knob Gobbler west of David Duke, have to admit that these first 60+ days haven't gone well.

Flynn was forced out over the Russia stuff, the ACA repeal is going to fail, his approval rating is in the 30's, the Muslim ban was a clusterfuck, Mexico isn't paying for the wall, the wall won't get built, he's under FBI investigation...this is a dumpster fire.
3/22/2017 7:03 PM
B...bu...but RUSSIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3/22/2017 7:03 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 3/22/2017 7:03:00 PM (view original):
About everything. Even you, the biggest Trump Knob Gobbler west of David Duke, have to admit that these first 60+ days haven't gone well.

Flynn was forced out over the Russia stuff, the ACA repeal is going to fail, his approval rating is in the 30's, the Muslim ban was a clusterfuck, Mexico isn't paying for the wall, the wall won't get built, he's under FBI investigation...this is a dumpster fire.
If he simply gets gorsuch on the supreme court he has done more than you'll ever know. Had Hillary put a liberal in that seat I would have been miserable for the next 30 years. Most of that other stuff is just noise. I do think he gets repeal and replace accomplished. You'll see.
3/22/2017 7:09 PM
Posted by moy23 on 3/22/2017 7:10:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 3/22/2017 7:03:00 PM (view original):

If he simply gets gorsuch on the supreme court he has done more than you'll ever know. Had Hillary put a liberal in that seat I would have been miserable for the next 30 years. Most of that other stuff is just noise. I do think he gets repeal and replace accomplished. You'll see.
He's a populist, why would he want to repeal and replace now that the ACA is so popular?

I don;t think the Senate should confirm Gorsuch now that we're in the last year of Trump's presidency.
3/22/2017 7:18 PM
Posted by moy23 on 3/22/2017 6:53:00 PM (view original):
Well, you seem worried.

About Trump? Not at all.... They'd have to prove intent. That he was a willing accomplice to whatever fantasy Liberals are dreaming up. I think it's going to be awesome watching Trump KO the media once again regarding Russia as well as the 'wire taps.'.... But best of all is this healthcare bill passing tomorrow after so many fake news outlets have reported the Republicans are divided and there's infighting.

3/22/2017 7:22 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 3/22/2017 7:22:00 PM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 3/22/2017 6:53:00 PM (view original):
Well, you seem worried.

More like....

3/22/2017 7:26 PM
Breaking news: Fbi widening investigation into Trump/ Russia collusion.
3/22/2017 8:20 PM
Posted by The Taint on 3/22/2017 8:20:00 PM (view original):
Breaking news: Fbi widening investigation into Trump/ Russia collusion.
It's like I'm watching the (fill in the blank) secret server scandal / Benghazi scandal / Clinton Foundation scandal all over again.

Remind me how those investigations ended?
3/22/2017 8:55 PM
◂ Prev 1...96|97|98|99|100...1096 Next ▸
Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.