Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by RCBracco on 2/17/2017 6:17:00 PM (view original):
we have a paranoid, angry man-baby as our president now.
Based on your posts we have a paranoid, angry man-baby right here in this forum
2/17/2017 6:20 PM
2/17/2017 6:26 PM

2/17/2017 6:55 PM
Posted by all3 on 2/17/2017 4:40:00 PM (view original):
Posted by RCBracco on 2/17/2017 3:31:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 2/17/2017 2:38:00 PM (view original):
Ok Bracco, here's your example: just happened today. The contents of a made-up Executive Order spreads from Network to Network like wild fire, accompanied by blasphemous criticism of Trump and his Administration. When it becomes obvious all these news "professionals" were duped, they barely mention it and move on to Boeing (their next bashing attempt). No apologies. No concern over who made-up and leaked the info. Nothing. Like I said, left, left and more left, just like NASCAR. Heck, I think I'll tweet that one to Trump myself. He can start calling them NASCAR Media. He'll love it.
Bull ****. No such thing happened. It is another example of the rights need to get out those "alternative facts" You are a lying sack of **** and just a word of warning, your NASCAR reference is cute but I doubt that Dump would want to offend all of the rednecks in his base who happen to be NASCAR fans.

And it is Mr Bracco to you jagoff.
Ignoring facts and the truth doesn't change them, even though you and b_l wish it would.
You both keep arguing with opinions and getting destroyed by facts and truths.
STFU, accept your defeat, give the new Administration time to get things done, then make a judgement.
Hatred for and disrespect of, your Country's leaders means you don't deserve to be called Mr. by anyone.
What strange branch of the Military taught you that? Sounds more like an Anti-American terrorist group thing.
In the words of Teddy Roosevelt "Patriotism means to stand with the country. It does not mean to stand with the president."
2/17/2017 7:01 PM

2/17/2017 7:07 PM
You are blocking the author of this post, RCBracco.
You are blocking the author of this post, all3.
Hall of Famer
Posted by RCBracco on 2/17/2017 6:17:00 PM (view original):
we have a paranoid, angry man-baby as our president now.
Based on your posts we have a paranoid, angry man-baby right here in this forum
2/17/2017 6:20 PM
You are blocking the author of this post, DougOut.
You are blocking the author of this post, wylie715.
2/17/2017 7:24 PM
AFL-CIO Trumka praises Trump.... As does the UAW president. Never thought I'd see the day they praised a Republican.

Trump is locking up the electoral map for 2020. If Trump steals the Union vote from the Dems they don't stand a chance in 4 years.
2/17/2017 8:21 PM
2/17/2017 10:23 PM
Posted by RCBracco on 2/18/2017 1:07:00 PM (view original):
Step one in destroying freedom is to destroy the free press. GOP is right on schedule
So you're suggesting it's working?
2/18/2017 1:11 PM
The GOP is going after Fox News?
2/18/2017 1:27 PM
◂ Prev 1...30|31|32|33|34...1096 Next ▸
Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.