Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by bad_luck on 2/18/2017 5:24:00 PM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 2/18/2017 4:28:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 2/18/2017 4:21:00 PM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 2/18/2017 2:44:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 2/18/2017 2:34:00 PM (view original):
A dishonest president needs to be put in his place.
You didn't feel they way about Mr (lack of) Transparency Barack Obama.... Or Crooked Hillary (who you voted for president)
I never said we(or the press) shouldn't hold Obama accountable.

The press should also hold Trump accountable. But when they do that, Trump and his lemmings (you included) insist that the press are the liars.
You also never said we need to hold Obama accountable for anything in particular.

If Obama had been attacking the press for doing their job, I would have spoken out against it.

Are you going to speak out against Trump?
I think the press is wrong for picking sides as evidenced by the Donna Brazile wikileaks emails and much more. They write articles and broadcast speculative information as fact. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see this. I'm glad Trump is setting them straight.
2/18/2017 6:16 PM
2/18/2017 6:46 PM

Amid boycott of Ivanka Trump-branded products, her perfume is a bestseller on Amazon

2/18/2017 7:56 PM
I'm still laughing at Mr Blame Bush for Everything aka BL saying the President should be held accountable!!
2/18/2017 8:32 PM
Posted by The Taint on 2/18/2017 9:01:00 PM (view original):
My Nordstrom stock is up again also.
That's cause I buy all my clothes there. $$$
2/18/2017 9:10 PM
Posted by moy23 on 2/18/2017 6:16:00 PM (view original):
You didn't feel they way about Mr (lack of) Transparency Barack Obama.... Or Crooked Hillary (who you voted for president)

The press should also hold Trump accountable. But when they do that, Trump and his lemmings (you included) insist that the press are the liars.
You also never said we need to hold Obama accountable for anything in particular.

If Obama had been attacking the press for doing their job, I would have spoken out against it.

I think the press is wrong for picking sides as evidenced by the Donna Brazile wikileaks emails and much more. They write articles and broadcast speculative information as fact. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see this. I'm glad Trump is setting them straight.
So that's a no.

Youre a moron.
2/19/2017 12:18 AM
Posted by bad_luck on 2/19/2017 12:18:00 AM (view original):

So that's a no.

Youre a moron.
So Trump is not free to criticize the press for doing a poor job? Plenty of presidents have criticized the press. Obummer constantly harassed Fox news... I never once heard you call him out for criticizing the press as you claim you would have.

You've had your chances.... Here are some headlines for you...

Obama Says Fox Is Entirely Devoted To "Attacking My Administration", June 16, 2009, CNBC's "Closing Bell"

Obama Calls Fox News "Destructive", October 14, 2010, Rolling Stone Magazine

Obama Takes A Shot At Fox News Owner Rupert Murdoch, May 10, 2011, Speech In El Paso, Texas on Immigration Reform

Obama Hits Fox News For Making "Compromise" A "Dirty Word", January 27, 2013, The New Republic

Obama Blames Fox For Benghazi and IRS Scandals, February 2, 2014, Interview With Bill O'Reilly

Obama Hits Fox News For Obamacare Criticism, October 2, 2014, Obama's Speech At Northwestern University

Obama Hits Fox News for Anti-Poverty Narrative May 12, 2015, Remarks by the President in Conversation on Poverty at Georgetown University

Obama Claims "Certain Televisions Stations" Distort His Position On Guns, October 27, 2015, Speech at the 122nd International Association of Chiefs of Police Annual Conference

Obama Blames Fox News For Making Him "Seem Scary", November 5, 2015, The New York Review of Books

Obama Blames Fox News For "Balkanization Of The Media", November 3, 2016, Real Time With Bill Maher

Obama Blames Fox News For Election Loss, November 29, 2016, Rolling Stone Magazine
2/19/2017 12:43 AM (edited)
Posted by moy23 on 2/19/2017 12:37:00 AM (view original):

So that's a no.

Youre a moron.
So Trump is not free to criticize the press for doing a poor job? Plenty of presidents have criticized the press. Obummer constantly harassed Fox news... I never once heard you call him out for criticizing the press as you claim you would have.

Here's a couple headlines for you...

2015: Obama chides FOX News for showing people who “just want a free Obamaphone” and express no interest in work.

2010: Obama says FOX News promotes a 'destructive' viewpoint

2016:

Obama Knocks Fox News For Clinton's Loss

I must have missed the part where Obama lost his cool and called the press the enemy of America.
2/19/2017 12:42 AM
I added some more for you.... So you can call out Obama for attacking the media for not doing their jobs.
2/19/2017 12:44 AM
Posted by bad_luck on 2/19/2017 12:42:00 AM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 2/19/2017 12:37:00 AM (view original):

So that's a no.

Youre a moron.

Here's a couple headlines for you...

2015: Obama chides FOX News for showing people who “just want a free Obamaphone” and express no interest in work.

2010: Obama says FOX News promotes a 'destructive' viewpoint

2016:

Obama Knocks Fox News For Clinton's Loss

I must have missed the part where Obama lost his cool and called the press the enemy of America.
Lol.... Look at you squirm!!!! Let me remind you... You said

Now you are trying to say 'well Trump is meaner about it' so Obama attacking the press was OK. A laughable attempt to walk circles around the FACT that you never ever spoke out against Obama insulting Fox News. But besides that... I can't help it that Obama had a weak backbone and looked to lead from behind. I'm glad Trump has the balls to flat out fight back against the media. It's great that he's making the bias of the media a topic that more and more people are freely talking about.... What's the worst thing that can happen from Trump 'attacking' them? Is it that people might actually get to decide for themselves who is correct, Trump or the media? Is it we'll get a more honest media?
2/19/2017 6:11 AM (edited)
If even close to true.... Democrats are f'd:

A strong majority of Americans say Democrats should look to cooperate with President Trump to strike deals, according to the inaugural Harvard-Harris poll provided exclusively by The Hill.

The survey found that 73 percent of voters want to see Democrats work with the president, against only 27 percent who said Democrats should resist Trump's every move.

2/19/2017 6:10 AM (edited)
I think we should all get together this morning and get on the same page. After the tragic events in Sweden the other night...so soon on the heels of the Bowling Green Massacre, I think we should all just bow our heads and take this day to remember the people lost in these tragic incidents. God Bless.
2/19/2017 10:18 AM
◂ Prev 1...32|33|34|35|36...1096 Next ▸
Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.