Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

We can't do anything as long as Russia is invading Korea and Bush is still President. Coexist.
2/19/2017 11:12 AM

President Trump told a crowd there had been an attack on Sweden. Actually, it was a documentary.

PRESIDENT Trump was in campaign mode when he told a rally in Orlando that there had just been a terror attack in Sweden. There hadn’t. But there had been a show on TV ...

No media or government agency around the world — or Sweden — has reported any incident or attack involving refugees there in recent times.

Now former prime minister of Sweden Carl Bildt has some questions to ask.

“Sweden? Terror attack? What has he been smoking? Questions abound.”

President Trump told the Orlando-Melbourne crowd: “You look at what’s happening in Germany, you look at what’s happening last night in Sweden ... Sweden. Who would believe this? Sweden ... They took in large numbers. They’re having problems like they never thought possible.”

So where did the US President get the idea from?

As the mediate.com news blog site points out, something along those lines had been on the telly the night before.

MIXED MESSAGES

The Fox News Tucker Carlson show aired a segment about a documentary maker Ami Horowitz and a film he had made about immigration and Sweden.

His documentary claimed Sweden’s generous immigration policy was linked to a rise in crime, and alleges the government there was attempting to cover-up the link.

It did not detail any specific ‘incident’ happening in Sweden this weekend, or in recent weeks.

THIS IS HOW FAKE NEWS WORKS FOLKS! LET ME BREAK IT DOWN FOR YOU.

Trump gives a speech yesterday at a rally. The FAKE MEDIA is frothing at the mouth and has to strike back with a lie weak minded people on the left and Trump haters will jump at. President Trump told the Orlando-Melbourne crowd: “You look at what’s happening in Germany, you look at what’s happening last night in Sweden ... Sweden. Who would believe this? Sweden ... They took in large numbers. They’re having problems like they never thought possible.”

A leftist group from Australia leads with this headline: President Trump told a crowd there had been an attack on Sweden. Actually, it was a documentary.

FALSE: Trump watched Tucker Carlson and the link in the rise in crime and immigrants in Sweden and Germany. (In a broader sense he is referring to Europe) So when he says "last night" he was simply referring to the time frame in which he was watching the show on increased crime due to immigration in Sweden. HE NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT A TERRORIST ACT IN SWEDEN.

And that's how fake news works. Take a word or two out of context. Makeup a head line (LIE) that infers he said words that never left his mouth. Call up the Prime Minister of Sweden and ask him what he thinks about Trump telling the world there was a terrorist incident the night before in Sweden. Throw it all together.

Headline
Mix liberally with lies and innuendos.

VIOLA! INSTANT FAKE NEWS!

They do it over and over. This is exactly what they are attempting to do with the Russian hack stuff and Trump involvement. Unfortunately it IS ABSOLUTELY what they did do to poor old President George W. Bush and New Orleans among other things. Most people now have a false memory of what actually happened.

FAKE NEWS got away with it back then. They will not do it again. We're on to them.

So let's see how far this FAKE NEWS story goes and how many people fall for it.

If I were CNN, I'd stay away from it and not even report, but CNN is a very stupid organization, so we'll see what happens.

2/19/2017 11:54 AM (edited)

WASHINGTON—Fully mindful of the privilege he enjoyed, Trump administration staffer Greg Potreski told reporters Friday that he was grateful to be working with so many individuals he could turn over to the FBI in exchange for immunity. “It’s such an honor to be surrounded by almost countless people who, if it ever came down to it, I could hand over to the authorities in order to escape prosecution,” said Potreski, adding that he never imagined he’d find himself in a workplace that was staffed wall-to-wall with professionals whose comparatively more serious crimes he could expose to save himself. “I’ve held positions in government before, but I’ve never had an experience like this—there’s an opportunity for me to do no jail time in every single office. I learn so much just by talking to these folks.” When asked by reporters, Potreski’s colleagues said they were equally grateful to have someone like him at work.

2/19/2017 2:00 PM

In honor of President’s Day, The Onion provides a primer on the country’s most noteworthy commanders-in-chief.

• George Washington: America’s first white president

• Andrew Jackson: Provided a valuable template for future leaders to murder thousands of non-whites without everyone turning it into a big thing

• William Henry Harrison: Holds the distinction of doing the least damage to the nation’s legacy of any president in history

• Abraham Lincoln: The 16th president is celebrated for leading the Union to victory in the war against states’ rights

• Theodore Roosevelt: Holds record for killing the most black rhinos while in office

• William Howard Taft: The accomplished statesman who also served as chief justice of the Supreme Court is remembered for being fat

Franklin D. Roosevelt: Inspired the 22nd Amendment by demonstrating that more than two terms in office will cause a fatal cerebral hemorrhage

Lyndon B. Johnson: Returned America to a state of normalcy after its terrifying three-year brush with Catholicism

Gerald Ford: Smart enough to figure out how to bypass the humiliating process of getting elected

Jimmy Carter: The only president thus far to have been granted eternal life

Ronald Reagan: Throughout his two terms in office, Reagan boldly challenged the prevailing notion that a president must give a **** about poor people

2/19/2017 2:07 PM
LOL....Trump explains that he was talking about a Tucker Carlson segment on Fox Thursday night, talking about Sweden. Hahaha. Wow. You can't make this **** up.
2/19/2017 6:44 PM
IMPEACH HIM!!!!!!!
2/19/2017 7:06 PM
Posted by The Taint on 2/19/2017 6:44:00 PM (view original):
LOL....Trump explains that he was talking about a Tucker Carlson segment on Fox Thursday night, talking about Sweden. Hahaha. Wow. You can't make this **** up.

2/19/2017 7:14 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/19/2017 7:06:00 PM (view original):
IMPEACH HIM!!!!!!!
Meh, you haven't heard me call for impeachment. Some of his entanglements with his business are pretty shady but so far I don't think there's been a true impeachable offense. We'll see where this Russia thing goes.

One thing I'd like to see though, him actually do something. He hasn't done jack-**** in 30 days except royally **** up an Immigration EO.
2/19/2017 7:36 PM
Seems like the obvious next step. I mean, ****, his wife read the Lord's Prayer. ***** didn't even know the words. And she ain't American. Hey, Trump, if you wanna make America Great Again, marry American!!!
2/19/2017 7:56 PM
2/19/2017 8:41 PM
Chris Wallace:

You don't get to tell us what to do, Reince. You don't get to tell us what to do any more than Barack Obama did. Barack Obama whined about Fox News all the time, but I've got to say, he never said we were an enemy of the people,"
2/19/2017 9:34 PM
Posted by The Taint on 2/19/2017 9:34:00 PM (view original):
Chris Wallace:

You don't get to tell us what to do, Reince. You don't get to tell us what to do any more than Barack Obama did. Barack Obama whined about Fox News all the time, but I've got to say, he never said we were an enemy of the people,"
Hey Chris!!! That's because Oblunder was a p****y who led from behind!!!!
2/19/2017 9:58 PM
Posted by The Taint on 2/19/2017 7:37:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/19/2017 7:06:00 PM (view original):
IMPEACH HIM!!!!!!!
Meh, you haven't heard me call for impeachment. Some of his entanglements with his business are pretty shady but so far I don't think there's been a true impeachable offense. We'll see where this Russia thing goes.

One thing I'd like to see though, him actually do something. He hasn't done jack-**** in 30 days except royally **** up an Immigration EO.
You're not looking hard enough.... you are only seeing the shiny new objects the media is chasing....

This just out:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2017/02/19/dhs-memo-immigrants-trump/98136284/
2/19/2017 10:03 PM
Trump has already said he doesn't need the media if they are going to report fake news. He has over 50 million followers on social media. To put that in perspective FOX News gets about 1.8 million prime time viewers and they are the top network by a large margin. Trump has a point.
2/19/2017 10:28 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
◂ Prev 1...33|34|35|36|37...1096 Next ▸
Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.