Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Doesn't this statement: "when everything is a lie or an exaggeration" feel like a lie or exaggeration to you? It does to me. Trump puts a lot of content out. Is all of it really a lie or exaggeration?
2/21/2017 10:32 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/21/2017 10:32:00 PM (view original):
Doesn't this statement: "when everything is a lie or an exaggeration" feel like a lie or exaggeration to you? It does to me. Trump puts a lot of content out. Is all of it really a lie or exaggeration?
Ding ding ding!
2/21/2017 10:40 PM
Posted by The Taint on 2/21/2017 10:38:00 PM (view original):
I'm genuinely curious to the percentage of bullshit compared to fact.
I have CNN on all day... You should listen to the amount of bullshit their commentators spout off on a daily basis. It's so biased and embarrassing... it's laughable. Some guy on Don Lemon literally claimed as fact that the Berkely riots were staged by Steve Bannon. WTF?!?

Then Trump says something about 'what happened in Sweden last night' and the news twists the comment out of proportion (CNN included). Turns out Trump was referring to Tucker Carlson's show. Then it turns out immigrants rioted in Sweden a couple days later because Sweden has major immigration problems. Hmmmmm. Who looks like the ***?
2/21/2017 10:52 PM
Posted by The Taint on 2/21/2017 10:55:00 PM (view original):
Lol, the Tucker Carlson show was based on a YouTube video. Trump is getting his talking points from Tucker Carlson who is getting them from a chick who posted a zero fact based video on YouTube.

So Sweden is not having immigration problems? Is that your stance? How about Germany? Or France?

This is why libs still can't figure out 'how' Trump won. They can't see the big picture.
2/21/2017 11:08 PM
Libs don't understand our don't want to believe that many of Trump's positions are majority favored positions (so they just laugh at Trump and call him names).... Take sanctuary cities for instance.... This poll came out today:

An overwhelming majority of Americans believe that cities that arrest illegal immigrants for crimes should be required to turn them over to federal authorities.

The poll shows that President Trump has broad public support in his effort to crack down on sanctuary cities.

A survey from Harvard-Harris Poll provided exclusively to The Hill found that 80 percent of voters say local authorities should have to comply with the law by reporting to federal agents the illegal immigrants they come into contact with.

2/21/2017 11:13 PM
Posted by The Taint on 2/21/2017 11:15:00 PM (view original):
I'm not a fan of sanctuary cities.
Precisely....

Then you should be happy that Trump is doing something about sanctuary cities before we have to deal with the real problems/threats that Europe is facing.... Instead you just laugh at Trump. It's the liberal way. Just laugh.
2/21/2017 11:25 PM
How many Liberals get their news from comedians like Stewart (now Noah), Colbert, Maher, Oliver, Kimmel, Fallon....

Not many, if any, comedic conservative outlets to get news from.

Why is that? I can tell you.... Conservatives take politics and the country seriously. They don't think it's a joke. They never thought Obama was a joke.... They just thought he was terrible for the nation.

Many Republicans reluctantly voted for Trump in the November election... And 2 months later 9 in 10 of them are strongly supporting Trump. They like what he's doing despite what the comedians on the left are laughing about. I won't be shocked when Trump gets reelected. They will be.... Again.
2/22/2017 7:15 AM (edited)
The Republican National Committee announced Monday it set a fundraising record in January, filing a $19.8 million Federal Election Commission report that marks its best post-presidential election month in party history.

In December, the RNC raised $16.2 million, a number that was nearly double the amount it raised in December 2012, The Hill reported.
2/22/2017 8:16 AM
^^^most of these funds were from small donors far exceeding Obama, Hillary, and Bernie with shall donations. This definitely doesn't seem like a Republican party or conservative message in tatters.
2/22/2017 8:20 AM (edited)
This money will be spent to knock Liberals out of the Senate in 2018. Keep laughing Democrats!!!
2/22/2017 8:20 AM
◂ Prev 1...38|39|40|41|42...1096 Next ▸
Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.