Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Don't get too excited moy: remember that the Dems had a hellova lot more money last election and they still got destroyed.

Could it possibly be that electors are finally voting for people instead of parties? Naw, that's just wishful thinking.
2/22/2017 10:13 AM
How did I know moy would turn into 'this'
2/22/2017 5:33 PM
You're a 'tard whisperer?
2/22/2017 6:08 PM
Posted by gin_caesar on 2/22/2017 5:33:00 PM (view original):
How did I know moy would turn into 'this'
You blocked me?!?!
2/22/2017 7:39 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by wylie715 on 2/23/2017 3:03:00 PM (view original):
hey moy..how does this work with trump's vow to cut government spending? I know...fake ns, right? Funny how anything that goes against Trump or his administration is fake news.
https://www.yahoo.com/style/trump-spent-much-travel-month-121738745.html
We shall see. If he spends millions to take Abe golfing but saves billions renegotiating contacts and reducing government fraud I'm not going to jump over dollars to pick up pennies.

I've never complained about Obama vacationing or traveling. I don't complain about CEOs getting paid enormous amounts of money. They have tremendous responsibility. If in the end they're producing then it's well worth the cost. Since you asked, Bottom line.... If government spending overall goes down then I don't care if some line items go up. I'm not going to nitpick those.
2/23/2017 5:52 PM
understandable. I'm interested to see if spending will go down overall. I doubt it, but I'll wait and see.
2/23/2017 6:18 PM

The FBI rejected a recent White House request to publicly knock down media reports about communications between Donald Trump's associates and Russians known to US intelligence during the 2016 presidential campaign, multiple US officials briefed on the matter tell CNN.

White House officials had sought the help of the bureau and other agencies investigating the Russia matter to say that the reports were wrong and that there had been no contacts, the officials said. The reports of the contacts were first published by The New York Times and CNN on February 14.

2/23/2017 6:24 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 2/23/2017 6:18:00 PM (view original):
understandable. I'm interested to see if spending will go down overall. I doubt it, but I'll wait and see.
From the sound of it govt spending is not going down anytime soon. More border agents, infrastructure projects, etc. If it's money spent on things like infrastructure and national security I can understand the need to do so. I'm glad to see is is cutting some fat with hiring freezes, Boeing renegotiations, etc. He s got an aggressive plan and if he can't pump the economy full of money by lowering taxes (and deregulation) and his plan backfires he could very well add to the deficit. Bigly.
2/23/2017 6:54 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 2/23/2017 6:43:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tecwrg on 2/23/2017 6:24:00 PM (view original):

The FBI rejected a recent White House request to publicly knock down media reports about communications between Donald Trump's associates and Russians known to US intelligence during the 2016 presidential campaign, multiple US officials briefed on the matter tell CNN.

White House officials had sought the help of the bureau and other agencies investigating the Russia matter to say that the reports were wrong and that there had been no contacts, the officials said. The reports of the contacts were first published by The New York Times and CNN on February 14.

The Russia stuff will be trump's downfall.
As Benghazi, Fast and Furious, Obamacare Website Launch, the VA, etc were Oblunder's downfall.... Oh wait, those didn't stop him.
2/23/2017 6:57 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 2/23/2017 7:02:00 PM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 2/23/2017 6:57:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 2/23/2017 6:43:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tecwrg on 2/23/2017 6:24:00 PM (view original):

The Russia stuff will be trump's downfall.
As Benghazi, Fast and Furious, Obamacare Website Launch, the VA, etc were Oblunder's downfall.... Oh wait, those didn't stop him.
Those weren't actual scandals.
Oh. And Russia is. That makes sense
2/23/2017 7:31 PM
◂ Prev 1...39|40|41|42|43...1096 Next ▸
Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.