Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by RCBracco on 2/26/2017 1:00:00 PM (view original):
all3 is incapable of posting without claiming someone hates someone else or something else. Dude must have had a terrible childhood. Hey all3, I do not hate you. I feel bad for you and would love to help you develop a sense of humor. Just because you identify as right wing does not mean you are not permitted to laugh.
Don't make yourself look even dumber than usual by pretending you know someone you don't. I'd be more than willing to bet both my childhood and adult life have been much easier and more enjoyable than yours. Anyone who sees humor in spreading lies that tear this Country apart or in the attacking of innocent women at a public event certainly has had a much more difficult life than I. There is nothing at all remotely humorous about either. I assure you "right wing" has been one of the last tags anyone who actually does know me would use to describe me. I am an avid Hillary hater, who also admits to feeling the entire US political system needs an overhaul. Is Trump the answer? Nobody (not me, you, or even Trump himself) has any idea, but it's pathetic the extremes some people will go to in order to try to prevent us from finding out. Hopefully you'll respond as ridiculous as usual, so I can enjoy yet another good laugh . . . at your expense.
2/26/2017 3:52 PM
Posted by RCBracco on 2/26/2017 4:07:00 PM (view original):
Need a translator Anyone understand this guy?.
Thanks for not disappointing me.
2/26/2017 5:36 PM

The New Republic published a speculative piece suggesting that Donald Trump’s “bizarre, volatile behavior” might be the result of an STD.

Dr. Steven Beutler, an expert in infectious disease, wrote that while “there’s a great deal of information I don’t have access to,” he thinks it’s plausible that Trump might have neurosyphilis.

“Every time I see a new patient, he or she comes to me with incomplete information, or sometimes no information at all,” Beutler wrote. “Part of my training is to ask the right questions to get a sense of what the problem might be and make a list of possible diagnoses that could explain the problem. This is called ‘differential diagnosis.’ … Given the limited information available, neurosyphilis belongs in the differential diagnosis [for Trump],” he said, adding that Trump may have been exposed to the STD in the 1980s, “based on his own statements that he was sexually promiscuous.”

As evidence, Beutler lists several potential syphilis symptoms that he has observed in Trump, including irritability, insomnia, delusional thinking, grandiosity, squinting and patchy hair loss.

As Beutler noted in his article, it’s controversial for doctors to publicly make a diagnosis for a patient they haven’t seen. The American Psychiatric Association explicitly bans this practice under the so-called “Goldwater Rule,” a relic of the 1964 campaign.

The New Republic’s editors did not respond to Heat Street’s queries about why they published Beutler’s piece. Beutler also could not be reached for comment.

In a public letter released in December 2015, Donald Trump’s doctor, Harold Bornstein, said “unequivocally” that Trump “ will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency.”

2/27/2017 12:15 PM
◂ Prev 1...43|44|45|46|47...1096 Next ▸
Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.