Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Posted by MikeT23 on 3/27/2017 12:13:00 PM (view original):
President Pence is better than the other options anyway.
i'd go with Ryan over Pence any day
3/29/2017 2:55 PM
Pence has been a great a tremendous (a huge!) VP

totally loyal totally on point

i admire the man as a man and an operator

but he backs trump. cannot back the politico
3/29/2017 3:04 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 3/29/2017 1:34:00 PM (view original):
Except for Obamacare, which will be here forever because Trump can't work a deal for ****.
Says the guy who spikes the football after a first down. The Obamacare fight is far from over. I think I read somewhere that a straight repeal bill is being considered. That would be awesome. Talk about wiping Obama from the history books.

I'm the meantime keep spiking that football after every first down.... Just know I will spike it in the end zone when Obamacare is no more.
3/29/2017 3:44 PM

With President Donald Trump trying to find his footing after his failed effort to repeal the Affordable Care Act, a group of wealthy backers is launching a 10-state media blitz to pressure Democratic senators to support him -- or at least think twice about piling on.

Making America Great, a nonprofit run by Rebekah Mercer, one of Trump’s most influential donors, will begin airing $1 million in television ads on Wednesday, coupled with a $300,000 digital advertising campaign. The TV ads will run in the District of Columbia, along with ten states Trump carried in the presidential election where a Democratic senator is up for re-election in 2018: West Virginia, Wisconsin, Missouri, Michigan, North Dakota, Florida, Ohio, Indiana, Montana and Pennsylvania. The digital campaign also will focus on voters in those states.

3/29/2017 3:54 PM
^so it begins.... The campaign for 60 Senate seats in 2018.
3/29/2017 3:55 PM
Posted by moy23 on 3/29/2017 3:44:00 PM (view original):
Except for Obamacare, which will be here forever because Trump can't work a deal for ****.
Says the guy who spikes the football after a first down. The Obamacare fight is far from over. I think I read somewhere that a straight repeal bill is being considered. That would be awesome. Talk about wiping Obama from the history books.

I'm the meantime keep spiking that football after every first down.... Just know I will spike it in the end zone when Obamacare is no more.
You "think you read somewhere?" LOL

It drives you nuts now that you realize you've been duped by Trump, doesn't it. He's been exposed as a know-nothing, incapable clown. And you fell for it.
3/29/2017 4:14 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 3/29/2017 4:14:00 PM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 3/29/2017 3:44:00 PM (view original):

You "think you read somewhere?" LOL

It drives you nuts now that you realize you've been duped by Trump, doesn't it. He's been exposed as a know-nothing, incapable clown. And you fell for it.
I like what he's doing. There's deregulation everywhere.... It's awesome. The latest was Trump's **** you to Climate change zealots. I can't wait for their protest in late April!!!
3/29/2017 4:37 PM
Obamacare will never be repealed, so says b_l, and b_l always knows what's going to happen in the future - just look back at all his expert election wisdom.
3/29/2017 4:45 PM
Posted by all3 on 3/29/2017 4:45:00 PM (view original):
Obamacare will never be repealed, so says b_l, and b_l always knows what's going to happen in the future - just look back at all his expert election wisdom.
3/29/2017 5:04 PM
Posted by moy23 on 3/24/2017 1:33:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 3/24/2017 1:08:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 3/24/2017 11:42:00 AM (view original):
I'd like to take this moment to add that "The Negotiator in Chief" is having issues much like I predicted. When he's hiring someone to put drywall in his building, and they won't co-operate, he can say "**** you" and call another drywall company. Now, when Congress won't co-operate, he says "Vote on it or Obamacare stays". That's not a negotiation.

******* moy.
Yeah, this is a rude awakening for Trump.
Trump can easily pivot his message back to 'drain the swamp' on the house members that voted it down. They were elected to repeal obamacare, they all voted once to do it when they KNEW Obama would veto it, then when they have the chance to actually pass the bill they squabble over it, dragging the process out and ultimately vote no because they don't have the balls to vote yes when Trump will actually approve the bill.... Seems like typical Washington Grandstanding. The same Washington that people strongly dislike. I guarantee he's told the republican house members this in private.

BL - This is a rude awakening more for congress that Trump will not accept 'Business As Usual'.

I LOVE IT!
The Freedom Caucus will hurt the entire Republican agenda if they don't get on the team, & fast. We must fight them, & Dems, in 2018!

-Trump on Twitter

..... And there's the pivot!
3/30/2017 10:09 AM
Posted by bad_luck on 3/24/2017 8:10:00 PM (view original):
Pretty sure Slager went to jail because he murdered that guy in South Carolina.

I agree that I will probably get exhausted spiking the football so much over the next four years. Maybe Trump should stop being such an idiot.
A mistrial was declared in Dec. 2016 after Slager first went on trial in state court for murder for the shooting death of Scott, an unarmed black man.

BL - for the record, smart guy.
3/30/2017 10:14 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by moy23 on 3/30/2017 10:14:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 3/24/2017 8:10:00 PM (view original):
Pretty sure Slager went to jail because he murdered that guy in South Carolina.

I agree that I will probably get exhausted spiking the football so much over the next four years. Maybe Trump should stop being such an idiot.
A mistrial was declared in Dec. 2016 after Slager first went on trial in state court for murder for the shooting death of Scott, an unarmed black man.

BL - for the record, smart guy.
I'm pretty sure he's still in jail and a new trial will resume sometime this year.

That said, there are several "murdered by cops black guy" where the cop is not in jail.
3/30/2017 10:54 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Yeah, "Business as usual" was working so well. Can't believe anyone would want to try to change it.

Face it b_l; you and the other Libs lost. Why not sit back, shut-up and see what somebody else can do? If it fails, THEN criticize the **** out of them and replace them. This petty bickering BS only keeps things from getting accomplished, and that's good for nobody.
3/30/2017 11:17 AM
◂ Prev 1...109|110|111|112|113...1096 Next ▸
Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.