Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Posted by bad_luck on 4/4/2017 12:56:00 PM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 4/3/2017 10:38:00 PM (view original):
Ted Cruz just summed it up well...

If republicans in 2017 can repeal and replace obamacare, reduce regulations, get gorsuch on the bench, and reform taxes then they've had a monumental year.

If these 4 things happen BL.... would you agree with Cruz?
I think they get Gorsuch but Obamacare stays and taxes don't get reformed.

Also, Trump ends up hurting the GOP more in the long run.
I asked if these 4 things happen in 2017 would you agree with Cruz that the Republicans had a monumental year?
4/4/2017 2:16 PM
Posted by moy23 on 4/4/2017 2:18:00 PM (view original):

If republicans in 2017 can repeal and replace obamacare, reduce regulations, get gorsuch on the bench, and reform taxes then they've had a monumental year.

I asked if these 4 things happen in 2017 would you agree with Cruz that the Republicans had a monumental year?
Oh, we're playing the Santa Claus game. Would you agree that 2017 would be monumental for Dems if Trump pushed/passed universal healthcare, cut taxes on poor people/increased taxes on rich people, added climate change protections, and nominated Obama to the Supreme Court?
4/4/2017 3:20 PM (edited)
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by bad_luck on 4/4/2017 3:20:00 PM (view original):

Oh, we're playing the Santa Claus game. Would you agree that 2017 would be monumental for Dems if Trump pushed/passed universal healthcare, cut taxes on poor people/increased taxes on rich people, added climate change protections, and nominated Obama to the Supreme Court?
Wow. I didn't think my question was that complicated. It should have been pretty easy to answer. Of course it would be a monumental year for Republicans if these 4 things were accomplished. Hell, you just said you don't think he'll replace Obamacare or reform taxes this year so obviously he would exceed your own expectations.

And I don't know what the Santa Claus game is.
4/4/2017 5:10 PM
Posted by moy23 on 4/4/2017 5:10:00 PM (view original):

Wow. I didn't think my question was that complicated. It should have been pretty easy to answer. Of course it would be a monumental year for Republicans if these 4 things were accomplished. Hell, you just said you don't think he'll replace Obamacare or reform taxes this year so obviously he would exceed your own expectations.

The Santa Claus game is asking "would you...?" around some sort of extremely unlikely scenario.

Who cares if I would agree? Those four things all won't happen.

Would you agree that I had a great night if banged Margot Robbie? Who gives a ****? I'm not banging Margot Robbie.
4/4/2017 6:21 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 4/4/2017 6:21:00 PM (view original):

The Santa Claus game is asking "would you...?" around some sort of extremely unlikely scenario.

Would you agree that I had a great night if banged Margot Robbie? Who gives a ****? I'm not banging Margot Robbie.
I think that's liberal-speak for YES it would be monumental. Good Lord.
4/4/2017 6:25 PM

(CNN)Apprehensions at the southern border continue to fall dramatically, according to new numbers from Customs and Border Protection -- a drop that experts attribute to President Donald Trump's aggressive immigration enforcement policies.

There were roughly 12,000 total apprehensions at the southwest border in March, according to numbers obtained by CNN that are expected to be released this week. That represents a 35% drop from February and a 63% drop from March 2016.

In 17 years of CBP data, apprehensions had never dropped from February to March, typically rising slightly.

4/4/2017 6:36 PM
^^^WOW...I WONDER WHY?!?!?
4/4/2017 6:37 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 4/4/2017 6:42:00 PM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 4/4/2017 6:37:00 PM (view original):
Because even people in a third world country aren't desperate enough to voluntarily live in a country governed by Trump.
Yet you, and all those loud-mouth Hollywood Liberals who said they'd go to Canada if Trump won, are still here. WHY? Get the hell out and make this a better Country.
4/4/2017 6:47 PM
Because even people in a third world country aren't desperate enough to voluntarily live in a country governed by Trump.
Another win for Trump!!!
4/4/2017 6:51 PM
dumbest post ever really would we have a illegal problem if this was true idiot
4/4/2017 7:04 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 4/4/2017 6:21:00 PM (view original):

Why not? You like dudes?
4/4/2017 7:27 PM
◂ Prev 1...121|122|123|124|125...1096 Next ▸
Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.