Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Posted by moy23 on 4/25/2017 10:24:00 AM (view original):
Canada has made business for our dairy farmers in Wisconsin and other border states very difficult. We will not stand for this. Watch!

-Trump on Twitter .... Looking to make Wisconsin great again!!
Wisconsin isn't a border state.
4/25/2017 11:19 AM
Moy has never seen a map
4/25/2017 11:23 AM
Wisconsin never stopped being great.
4/25/2017 11:37 AM
Maybe Trump has ceded Minnesota to Canada, thus making Wisconsin a border state.,
4/25/2017 11:50 AM
Upper peninsula of Michigan? Did Trump sell it to the Ruskies?
4/25/2017 11:56 AM
Posted by tecwrg on 4/25/2017 11:50:00 AM (view original):
Maybe Trump has ceded Minnesota to Canada, thus making Wisconsin a border state.,
To be fair, he could cede the whole top row of states to Canada, from Washington to Maine, without affecting most in the US.
4/25/2017 12:35 PM
Posted by RCBracco on 4/25/2017 11:23:00 AM (view original):
Moy has never seen a map
neither has Trump, apparently
4/25/2017 12:43 PM
I was curious about this, because I always considered Wisconsin a "border state" because on the other side of the Great Lakes is another country, which means they share a water border, if not a land border.

You should apologize to Moy and Trump.
4/25/2017 12:58 PM
Posted by toddcommish on 4/25/2017 12:58:00 PM (view original):
I was curious about this, because I always considered Wisconsin a "border state" because on the other side of the Great Lakes is another country, which means they share a water border, if not a land border.

#BOOM

I'm all ears!
4/25/2017 1:47 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 4/25/2017 11:10:00 AM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 4/25/2017 10:25:00 AM (view original):
Don't let the fake media tell you that I have changed my position on the WALL. It will get built and help stop drugs, human trafficking etc.

-Trump on Twitter.

^the wall is getting built one way or the other. This does not sound like a guy trying to wiggle out of a campaign promise.
Man, what a limp dick Trump has turned out to be. He can't get **** done.
96% of Trump supporters would vote for this guy again.... Why?

Because in 100 days he pretty much dismantled 8 years of Obama.

BL.... Other than Obamacare (which Trump will get to) what is Obama's legacy in your opinion?
4/25/2017 1:50 PM

Eight Canadian provinces and territories(Yukon, British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, and New Brunswick), and thirteen U.S. states (Alaska, Washington, Idaho, Montana, North Dakota, Minnesota, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine) are located along the border.

See that part in your post where you say "has no geographic border?" It's not a border state. Florida has customs also because it shares a water border with Cuba. Doesn't make it a border state.
4/25/2017 2:11 PM
Posted by moy23 on 4/25/2017 1:50:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 4/25/2017 11:10:00 AM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 4/25/2017 10:25:00 AM (view original):
Don't let the fake media tell you that I have changed my position on the WALL. It will get built and help stop drugs, human trafficking etc.

-Trump on Twitter.

^the wall is getting built one way or the other. This does not sound like a guy trying to wiggle out of a campaign promise.
Man, what a limp dick Trump has turned out to be. He can't get **** done.
96% of Trump supporters would vote for this guy again.... Why?

Because in 100 days he pretty much dismantled 8 years of Obama.

BL.... Other than Obamacare (which Trump will get to) what is Obama's legacy in your opinion?
"96% of Trump supporters would vote for this guy again.... Why?"

Because they're ******* idiots.

Obama's legacy is the ACA, low unemployment, gay rights, and the Paris agreement, to name a few.
4/25/2017 2:14 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 4/25/2017 2:11:00 PM (view original):

Eight Canadian provinces and territories(Yukon, British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, and New Brunswick), and thirteen U.S. states (Alaska, Washington, Idaho, Montana, North Dakota, Minnesota, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine) are located along the border.

See that part in your post where you say "has no geographic border?" It's not a border state. Florida has customs also because it shares a water border with Cuba. Doesn't make it a border state.
It's also on the page titled "International Border States"... so while you're busy picking nits in every Trump tweet, maybe you should request a revision to Wikipedia and the definition, in order to cement your delusions about the POTUS.

And Florida ==> Cuba is listed as a water boundary... WHICH IS A BORDER (according to Wikipedia). ERGO, IT'S A BORDER STATE.
4/25/2017 2:35 PM
I'm not really sure why all the liberals are literally picking apart every single tweet in order to find fault with Trump. I guarantee the guy will actually DO something stupid or ill-advised, but to dissect and parse every word and every statement every ******* day, trying to paint him as an incompetent boob is basically an irrational compulsion.

Geez, by attacking every single word out of his mouth (and Twitter), it's actually a form of bullying (not that Trump would care or notice). You're almost making him sympathetic to non-Trump supporters.

Imagine if someone went after EVERY SINGLE THING YOU SAY... not your actual actions, but every tiny nuance to your phrasing (like interpretations of "borders")... What would you say about that person?
4/25/2017 2:42 PM
Who gives a **** what you think *******
4/25/2017 2:45 PM
◂ Prev 1...160|161|162|163|164...1096 Next ▸
Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.