Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.

I think it's a great bill. I really like it. Not that anyone cares. Not anymore. Two weeks ago I was King and you all hung on every word. Now when I'm at the crosswalk waiting for the light to change...people try to hand me dollar bills from their car windows. If I owned a squeegee I'd clean up. Literally. Todays word is REPUDIATE. Look it up. I'm retired. But don't worry. I got a few bucks on me. At least I know what AFFORDABLE health care is.
5/7/2017 9:21 AM
Posted by bad_luck on 5/7/2017 10:40:00 AM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 5/6/2017 11:17:00 PM (view original):
Isn't it a bit strange that 217 house representatives can pass a bill and there's not ONE media outlet that wrote about the POSITIVES of the bill? #fakenews absolute bias. It's that bad
Or the bill is that bad.
Yet it's still better than Obumble care.
Now that the process has started, it's only a matter of time until the "legacy" is thankfully gone.

Serious question (that I'm sure you'll ignore or answer with another question) - do you actually know anyone who is on Obumble care and likes it?
5/7/2017 11:03 AM
Posted by tecwrg on 5/7/2017 12:24:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 5/7/2017 11:03:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 5/7/2017 10:40:00 AM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 5/6/2017 11:17:00 PM (view original):
Isn't it a bit strange that 217 house representatives can pass a bill and there's not ONE media outlet that wrote about the POSITIVES of the bill? #fakenews absolute bias. It's that bad
Or the bill is that bad.
Yet it's still better than Obumble care.
Now that the process has started, it's only a matter of time until the "legacy" is thankfully gone.

Serious question (that I'm sure you'll ignore or answer with another question) - do you actually know anyone who is on Obumble care and likes it?
Enlighten us.

What's better about the GOP bill over the ACA?

Details, please.
WELL...........Obamacare failed. It died. It's dead. States are lining up wondering where their healthcare options went.

The worst piece of legislation ever conceived and illegally forced upon a formally free people by anything resembling western civilization in what we refer to as the modern era has proven to be everything its honest counterpart has argued before its passage and correctly so. We called this abortion.

Any policy aimed at discarding a total failure is a move in the right direction.

The better question might be: why try to prop up a failed legislation? Let's move on.
5/7/2017 3:03 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 5/7/2017 2:26:00 PM (view original):
It's not. Not that the ACA is perfect, but Trump's plan does nothing to address the ACA's problems.

The AHCA will never become law.
I'd like all3 to respond, since he definitively said it's better.

I'd like for him to provide some specifics as to why he thinks it's better.
5/7/2017 4:08 PM
◂ Prev 1...182|183|184|185|186...1096 Next ▸
Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.