Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

It's good to see mike come out of the closet.
5/21/2017 7:15 PM
Legal eagle Alan Dershowitz believes special counsel Robert Mueller will be good news for President Trump.

"He's going to find no crime," Dershowitz predicted.

"Political wrongdoing, but it's just not a crime," he said. "Nobody can point me to a statute that would be violated. And a prosecutor is only allowed to look for evidence of a federal crime."

"Nobody can point me to a statute that would be violated. And a prosecutor is only allowed to look for evidence of a federal crime. And the reason I think Trump may benefit from this is this will be a secret proceeding. Mueller is a very honorable guy, so he's not going to leak anything. And in the end, he's going to find no crime," Dershowitz said.
5/22/2017 9:57 AM
^liberal attorney, Hillary Clinton voter sums it up well. Liberal heads will explode when Trump is not indicted for any crimes.
5/22/2017 9:58 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by The Taint on 5/22/2017 10:06:00 AM (view original):
I wonder what would have happened if the Clinton Foundation had gotten a 100 million dollar donation after a huge arms deal to the Saudi's took place. Talk about heads exploding.
Hillary only got $25 million from those cheapskates. It's horrible they are donating $100 million to help women globally. Personally...I don't think they should be allowed to drive.
5/22/2017 3:13 PM
Posted by moy23 on 5/19/2017 7:47:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 5/19/2017 7:28:00 PM (view original):
very good SC judge in YOUR opinion. Believe it or not, not everyone shares your opinion. Trump is talking about tax cuts for everyone. he talks about a lot of things. When I see the actual tax cuts, I'll believe him.
Do you disagree that at least half the population would agree with me that gorsuch is a very good SC pick? 56 of 100 senators voted him in including some Democrats.

50,000,000 Americans voted Trump into office. The media discredits THEIR opinion by reporting 98% negatively on Trump.

The good news is this is why Trump keeps winning. Americans unanimously dislike bullies.... And while Trump is a bully the media makes him look like a victim because they've been BY FAR the bigger bully.
I don't care if half the population agrees. That doesn't make it true.
5/23/2017 3:59 PM
Posted by RCBracco on 5/20/2017 3:46:00 PM (view original):
Come on Doug, one thing I liked about you is you had a sense of humor. Don't let me down now
wait! Doug has a sense of humor? when did this happen?
5/23/2017 4:01 PM
it makes it true for half the population.
5/23/2017 6:26 PM
No, it makes it half the population' opinion. That doesn't make it true.
5/23/2017 6:38 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 5/23/2017 3:59:00 PM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 5/19/2017 7:47:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 5/19/2017 7:28:00 PM (view original):
very good SC judge in YOUR opinion. Believe it or not, not everyone shares your opinion. Trump is talking about tax cuts for everyone. he talks about a lot of things. When I see the actual tax cuts, I'll believe him.
Do you disagree that at least half the population would agree with me that gorsuch is a very good SC pick? 56 of 100 senators voted him in including some Democrats.

50,000,000 Americans voted Trump into office. The media discredits THEIR opinion by reporting 98% negatively on Trump.

The good news is this is why Trump keeps winning. Americans unanimously dislike bullies.... And while Trump is a bully the media makes him look like a victim because they've been BY FAR the bigger bully.
I don't care if half the population agrees. That doesn't make it true.
Lol.... I never claimed anything was true other than there are A LOT of people that share my opinion.... WHICH IS TRUE. It's also TRUE that the media has been ridiculously biased to the tune of 93% negative for most major outlets... And they have been ignoring the views of half the population.
5/23/2017 7:22 PM
FOX talks about suicide bomb in Manchester all day.
CNN talks about Trump/Russia all day.

Really?
5/23/2017 7:27 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 5/23/2017 7:27:00 PM (view original):
FOX talks about suicide bomb in Manchester all day.
CNN talks about Trump/Russia all day.

Really?
RUSSIA!!!!
5/23/2017 7:48 PM
The Seth Rich stuff is starting to heat up. That would be insane if he was the leak to wikileaks and not Russia.
5/23/2017 7:54 PM

On May 16, a story was posted on the Fox News website on the investigation into the 2016 murder of DNC Staffer Seth Rich. The article was not initially subjected to the high degree of editorial scrutiny we require for all our reporting. Upon appropriate review, the article was found not to meet those standards and has since been removed.

We will continue to investigate this story and will provide updates as warranted.

Yup, so heating up.

5/23/2017 10:55 PM
Posted by The Taint on 5/23/2017 10:55:00 PM (view original):

On May 16, a story was posted on the Fox News website on the investigation into the 2016 murder of DNC Staffer Seth Rich. The article was not initially subjected to the high degree of editorial scrutiny we require for all our reporting. Upon appropriate review, the article was found not to meet those standards and has since been removed.

We will continue to investigate this story and will provide updates as warranted.

Yup, so heating up.

I KNOW THAT SETH RICH WASINVOLVED IN THE DNC LEAK.

I know this because in late 2014 a person contacted me about helping me to start a branch of the Internet Party in the United States. He called himself Panda. I now know that Panda was Seth Rich.

Panda advised me that he was working on voter analytics tools and other technologies that the Internet Party may find helpful.

I communicated with Panda on a number of topics including corruption and the influence of corporate money in politics.

“He wanted to change that from the inside.”

I was referring to what I knew when I did an interview with Bloomberg in New Zealand in May 2015. In that interview I hinted that Julian Assange and Wikileaks would release information about Hillary Clinton in the upcoming election.

The Rich family has reached out to me to ask that I be sensitive to their loss in my public comments. That request is entirely reasonable.

I have consulted with my lawyers. I accept that my full statement should be provided to the authorities and I am prepared to do that so that there can be a full investigation. My lawyers will speak with the authorities regarding the proper process.

If my evidence is required to be given in the United States I would be prepared to do so if appropriate arrangements are made. I would need a guarantee from Special Counsel Mueller, on behalf of the United States, of safe passage from New Zealand to the United States and back. In the coming days we will be communicating with the appropriate authorities to make the necessary arrangements. In the meantime, I will make no further comment.

5/24/2017 12:19 AM
◂ Prev 1...218|219|220|221|222...1096 Next ▸
Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.