Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

5/28/2017 2:21 PM
Very nice...
5/28/2017 2:24 PM
I'm a big Alfred E. fan...he looks good as Kushner.
5/28/2017 2:39 PM
It is my opinion that many of the leaks coming out of the White House are fabricated lies made up by the #FakeNews media.

Whenever you see the words 'sources say' in the fake news media, and they don't mention names....

Does anyone notice how the Montana Congressional race was such a big deal to Dems & Fake News until the Republican won? V was poorly covered

British Prime Minister May was very angry that the info the U.K. gave to U.S. about Manchester was leaked. Gave me full details!

-Trump is en Fuego on Twitter!!
5/28/2017 2:51 PM
Posted by moy23 on 5/28/2017 2:51:00 PM (view original):
It is my opinion that many of the leaks coming out of the White House are fabricated lies made up by the #FakeNews media.

Whenever you see the words 'sources say' in the fake news media, and they don't mention names....

Does anyone notice how the Montana Congressional race was such a big deal to Dems & Fake News until the Republican won? V was poorly covered

British Prime Minister May was very angry that the info the U.K. gave to U.S. about Manchester was leaked. Gave me full details!

This leaking is now a national issue. The libs embedded in Washington have betrayed the United States.

They care not a wit about security or justice. In their effort to overthrow Trump and destroy his administration, they have thrown overboard all that we have collectively worked together for since inception.

Make no mistake. This is a coup. It is no different than any third world bully pressuring themselves upon your family with force and unlawful acts outside of the Constitution or any bond made former and respected and complied with. This is a soft coup.

The democrats change law at will to their benefit while discarding the foundation upon which it was built.

To them, the Constitution is a living and breathing document. Not well thought out and subject to change on a whim.

And to them I point out that over 1/2 million of us died to remove a democrat cancer. Slavery. And today we are the racist.

I could talk for hours. And I will.

GOD BLESS YOU. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
5/28/2017 3:19 PM
The Fake News Media works hard at disparaging & demeaning my use of social media because they don't want America to hear the real story!

-Trump on Twitter
5/28/2017 9:13 PM

Yet no tweets for the two men killed sticking up for two muslim teenage girls in Portland.
5/28/2017 9:22 PM

The Montana story is still on the front page of CNN Politic's page.
5/28/2017 9:24 PM
Posted by The Taint on 5/28/2017 9:24:00 PM (view original):

No it's not. It's Russia, Russia, Paris Accord, Kushner Russia, Clinton.
5/28/2017 9:49 PM
Posted by The Taint on 5/28/2017 9:22:00 PM (view original):

Yet no tweets for the two men killed sticking up for two muslim teenage girls in Portland.
I read the police reports. No mention, or charges, of a hate crime. Either way... It's not national news... And only the fake news outlets are picking up the story as national news.
5/28/2017 9:52 PM
Posted by moy23 on 5/28/2017 9:49:00 PM (view original):

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/26/politics/greg-gianforte-won-now-what-do-republicans-do/index.html

right on the front page of the politics section.
5/28/2017 10:14 PM
Posted by The Taint on 5/28/2017 10:14:00 PM (view original):

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/26/politics/greg-gianforte-won-now-what-do-republicans-do/index.html

Maybe on 5/26. But not now.
5/28/2017 10:44 PM
Posted by moy23 on 5/28/2017 10:44:00 PM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 5/28/2017 10:14:00 PM (view original):

Maybe on 5/26. But not now.
So here's why I couldn't find it..... It's the 35th article on their politics homepage.... I found it after much scrolling.

http://www.cnn.com/politics

Turns out Trump was right.... Huge headlines about how this seat had a chance to be won by the Democrat, especially after the body slam.... Then buried in the news once the republican win.
5/28/2017 11:00 PM

The presidential campaign being investigated for collusion with the Russians is big news. Much bigger than a favorite winning a house seat.
5/28/2017 11:16 PM
Posted by moy23 on 5/28/2017 9:52:00 PM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 5/28/2017 9:22:00 PM (view original):

I read the police reports. No mention, or charges, of a hate crime. Either way... It's not national news... And only the fake news outlets are picking up the story as national news.
How is a terrorist attack not national news?
5/28/2017 11:17 PM
◂ Prev 1...227|228|229|230|231...1096 Next ▸
Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.