Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Yes.

Unless the crazy *** left is right and he won't be Prez after next week.
6/18/2017 9:19 AM
Well, the sooner he is gone, the better off we will be. But it's going to be difficult with a GOP House and Senate. Maybe after the mid-terms, because you KNOW there's going to be a backlash, just like in the mid-terms of Obama's first term.
6/18/2017 9:36 AM
Posted by moy23 on 6/18/2017 7:54:00 AM (view original):
The MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN agenda is doing very well despite the distraction of the Witch Hunt. Many new jobs, high business enthusiasm,..

...massive regulation cuts, 36 new legislative bills signed, great new S.C.Justice, and Infrastructure, Healthcare and Tax Cuts in works!

The new Rasmussen Poll, one of the most accurate in the 2016 Election, just out with a Trump 50% Approval Rating.That's higher than O's #'s!

-Trump on Twitter
Thanks for cutting and pasting the Trump tweets on a daily basis.
6/18/2017 10:01 AM
That's for the benefit of the citizens that Trump may have blocked from seeing his Twitter account. Because he's such a man of the people.
6/18/2017 10:06 AM
Posted by tecwrg on 6/18/2017 9:36:00 AM (view original):
Well, the sooner he is gone, the better off we will be. But it's going to be difficult with a GOP House and Senate. Maybe after the mid-terms, because you KNOW there's going to be a backlash, just like in the mid-terms of Obama's first term.
The backlash is definitely coming, but NOT against Trump; against all the hate-filled obstructionists more concerned with witch hunting than with doing their jobs. The Dems are a Party in disarray right now - no direction and no leadership. They aren't winning anything if they don't change their focus.
6/18/2017 10:16 AM
Who is better whistling past the graveyard, Moy or all3? My early vote is for Moy since all3 gets nothing right
6/18/2017 10:37 AM
Posted by all3 on 6/18/2017 10:16:00 AM (view original):
The backlash is definitely coming, but NOT against Trump; against all the hate-filled obstructionists more concerned with witch hunting than with doing their jobs. The Dems are a Party in disarray right now - no direction and no leadership. They aren't winning anything if they don't change their focus.
I agree that the Democratic Party is in disarray with no direction or leadership.

The "hate-filled obstructionists" learned their lessons well from the Tea Party in 2010-2016, which destroyed the GOP and poured the foundation for the clusterfuck of an Executive Branch that we have in place right now.

As far as a witch hunt . . . not everything being reported is the "fake news" that the Trumplings believe it is, because The Orange One decreed it.
6/18/2017 10:42 AM
Posted by RCBracco on 6/18/2017 10:37:00 AM (view original):
Who is better whistling past the graveyard, Moy or all3? My early vote is for Moy since all3 gets nothing right
Well..all3 sez they should change focus..direction...and come out with a message.

It appears you infer their message is not only good, but preferred and beneficial.

In your mind, what is the plan coming from the democrats. What's the message? Where are you going?

I would love to see a short cognizant list.
6/18/2017 10:54 AM
Posted by tecwrg on 6/18/2017 10:42:00 AM (view original):
I agree that the Democratic Party is in disarray with no direction or leadership.

The "hate-filled obstructionists" learned their lessons well from the Tea Party in 2010-2016, which destroyed the GOP and poured the foundation for the clusterfuck of an Executive Branch that we have in place right now.

As far as a witch hunt . . . not everything being reported is the "fake news" that the Trumplings believe it is, because The Orange One decreed it.
Yup, the GOP really got "destroyed" didn't it?
What have the recent election results been again?
What's that mean the Dems have been?
6/18/2017 11:15 AM

The problem for the media is that a lot of it is fake news, and they ARE losing credibility (which was at one time iron clad)
6/18/2017 11:20 AM

I realize you could be one of those who blocked me, but it doesn't matter. You'll read it anyways.

IF the democrat party is in disarray with no direction or leadership...then I would look to the other party.

If the tea party, which isn't even a party, destroyed the GOP, it makes me wonder why the left and democrats are so resistant to it. You would think they would revel in the destruction and play along for at least a few months and watch gleefully as the nation sinks into an abyss that demand the control of the Dems for eternity.

But they didn't. They didn't even show up for the inauguration. They couldn't even wait for an hour.
Protests were preset along with a propaganda onslaught that would make Himmler jealous. Every appointment has been stalled. The people are still waiting for what they were promised. The people are not fooled. Tired of the riots. Tired of no budget. Tired of a broken economy. Tired of promises.

Just like the Tea Party.

And just like the TEA PARTY, the people revolted.

And the old silent majority sits there to this day watching and listening. And comparing. That's what shoppers do. And even now, they have compared the first 100 days of Obama to the first 100 days of Trump. Most have made up their minds. The rest, in ever dwindling numbers, will witness another 18 months of it and settle on a resting point. Any party is fun for the first few hours, but eventually MOST people just want to go home. The people are not happy. I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss all3. The old formula says libs come back in the mid-term. Maybe the old formula doesn't work anymore. It told us Trump would never be President.

Concerning FAKE NEWS..............I could talk for hours. I hope we can. I have a few thousand things I'd like to show you.
6/18/2017 11:28 AM
Posted by all3 on 6/18/2017 11:15:00 AM (view original):

Yup, the GOP really got "destroyed" didn't it?
What have the recent election results been again?
What's that mean the Dems have been?
The GOP, as it used to be, was indeed destroyed by the Tea Party.
6/18/2017 11:53 AM
Wow, some solid analysis from DougOut. I believe that's the eighth sign of the apocalypse.
6/18/2017 12:07 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
On the other hand, Trump dismisses everything negative about him as "fake news", so it's difficult to take any of his denials seriously.
6/18/2017 1:23 PM
◂ Prev 1...304|305|306|307|308...1096 Next ▸
Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.