Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Posted by bad_luck on 6/26/2017 3:31:00 PM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 6/26/2017 3:23:00 PM (view original):
Let's not forget Oblundercare is on its way out!!!!
Is it? Repeal seems to have lost some momentum now that everyone can see what a bad bill the AHCA is.
HELLO!

Trump doesn't have to do anything except allow Obamacare to DIE on its own. But people would be hurt.

But you and Obama don't care if people die.
6/26/2017 3:43 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 6/26/2017 3:33:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 6/26/2017 1:36:00 PM (view original):
moy, why are you so invested in the idea that the president isn't under investigation? If he didn't do anything wrong, as you claim, the investigation isn't a threat. And if he did do something wrong, you should want that to be investigated, right?
moy?
Saunders and Lynch and Hillary and Schultz are under investigation now.

TRUMP never was under investigation. OBAMA is.

THANKS FOR THE RUSSIAN PROBE YOU IDIOTS!

6/26/2017 3:47 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 6/26/2017 3:33:00 PM (view original):
moy, why are you so invested in the idea that the president isn't under investigation? If he didn't do anything wrong, as you claim, the investigation isn't a threat. And if he did do something wrong, you should want that to be investigated, right?
moy?
You are asking for an answer to something I've already answered. Go back one page.
6/26/2017 3:55 PM
Posted by moy23 on 6/26/2017 2:46:00 PM (view original):
I'm not invested in the idea that the president isn't under investigation. I'm invested in the idea that facts, actual legit evidence, is important. There is NO CONCRETE EVIDENCE that Trump is under investigation.

It wasn't that long ago that for almost 5 months we heard from fake news outlets that Trump was under investigation for colluding with Russia to win an election. That FACTUALLY never happened.

Why would I believe NOW he's under investigation for obstruction from the exact same sources that were already proven wrong?

If Trump is under investigation, great. If he did nothing, great. If he did something illegal he should be prosecuted. But I'm not going to claim that he's under investigation when there's no concrete evidence that he is.
Oh I see it. My bad.
6/26/2017 3:58 PM
Replying to your reply, Comey implied Trump was under investigation and Trump's tweet confirmed it.
6/26/2017 4:00 PM
Trump's tweet is concrete evidence that he is under investigation.
6/26/2017 4:00 PM
Posted by moy23 on 6/26/2017 2:46:00 PM (view original):
I'm not invested in the idea that the president isn't under investigation. I'm invested in the idea that facts, actual legit evidence, is important. There is NO CONCRETE EVIDENCE that Trump is under investigation.

It wasn't that long ago that for almost 5 months we heard from fake news outlets that Trump was under investigation for colluding with Russia to win an election. That FACTUALLY never happened.

Why would I believe NOW he's under investigation for obstruction from the exact same sources that were already proven wrong?

If Trump is under investigation, great. If he did nothing, great. If he did something illegal he should be prosecuted. But I'm not going to claim that he's under investigation when there's no concrete evidence that he is.
Here you go BL. Enjoy!!
6/26/2017 4:01 PM
moy's hilarious, but his parody of a right wing numbskull goes too far when he feigns complete ignorance of how quotation marks function.
6/26/2017 4:01 PM

Like I told my wife, I'm sorry for pullin' out early and makin' a mess of her middle yeast. Sorry bout Libya and Western Europe. Sorry bout Russia and China. Sorry bout that healthcare thing and jobs. Sorry bout Korea and Hillary. Sorry about Iraq and that other one that was the most important I forgot about. Sorry bout Detroit and Chicago. I'm sorry about everything but it's alright. I'll be OK. I'm gonna spend over a month on an Island with a bunch of guys. Then I'll probably go back to DC. Hang. Trump. Gonna take care of my legacy. That health thing. Raise some money. Stay out of jail. Maybe.
6/26/2017 5:15 PM

I would like to know what the polls say.

WHERE ARE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ON THIS?
6/26/2017 5:38 PM

A majority of voters believe the Russia investigations are damaging to the country and are eager to see Congress shift its focus to healthcare, terrorism, national security, the economy and jobs.

Those are the findings of the latest Harvard-Harris Poll survey, provided exclusively to The Hill, which paints a complicated picture of voters’ opinions about the numerous probes that have engulfed the White House.

Sixty-four percent of voters said the investigations into President Trump and Russia are hurting the country. Fifty-six percent of voters said it’s time for Congress and the media to move on to other issues.

6/26/2017 5:41 PM
6/26/2017 5:42 PM
This new healthcare bill is just a tax cut paid for by cutting medicaid funding. If you think that's good policy, fine, but be honest about it. Don't pretend that this bill is good for poor people.
6/26/2017 5:48 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 6/26/2017 5:48:00 PM (view original):
This new healthcare bill is just a tax cut paid for by cutting medicaid funding. If you think that's good policy, fine, but be honest about it. Don't pretend that this bill is good for poor people.
There is no new healthcare bill dumbass.
6/26/2017 5:51 PM
6/26/2017 5:52 PM
◂ Prev 1...325|326|327|328|329...1096 Next ▸
Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.