Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Posted by all3 on 6/27/2017 3:08:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 6/27/2017 2:52:00 PM (view original):
I wasn't defending BL. Just saying I couldn't care less if BL lies. I do care if the POTUS lies.
You realize that almost 100% of everything every politician promises is 100% out of their control, right?
I realize that. Too bad the vast majority of the country does not realize that.
6/27/2017 10:59 PM
Tax payers getting to fund church improvements now. Well done Gorusch.

What a cluster ****.
6/27/2017 11:57 PM
I still have my money on Chump getting nailed for conspiracy to money laundering and tax evasion. Those are the REAL reasons he's afraid of the special counsel's hired legal guns, which include lawyers who specialize in rooting out money laundering. He's afraid of what they'll find when they start digging into his many business deals with shady Russian financial firms.
6/28/2017 6:23 AM
HAPPENING TODAY: House to vote on immigration bills including 'Kate’s Law' and 'No Sanctuary for Criminals Act'

HOORAY!!!
6/28/2017 7:51 AM

NY Congressman Offers 'Do Unto Others' Bills To Give Colleagues TrumpCare Health Plans.

Maloney said if members of Congress allow their states to impose an "age-tax" they shouldn't escape it or other cuts under the AHCA.

6/28/2017 7:57 AM
Posted by moy23 on 6/28/2017 7:51:00 AM (view original):
HAPPENING TODAY: House to vote on immigration bills including 'Kate’s Law' and 'No Sanctuary for Criminals Act'

HOORAY!!!
Maybe we'll get a ceremony in the Rose garden to celebrate? Like we got when the house repealed the ACA!
6/28/2017 9:59 AM
Posted by bad_luck on 6/28/2017 9:59:00 AM (view original):

HOORAY!!!
Maybe we'll get a ceremony in the Rose garden to celebrate? Like we got when the house repealed the ACA!
I HOPE SO!!!
6/28/2017 10:55 AM
Posted by bad_luck on 6/28/2017 9:59:00 AM (view original):

HOORAY!!!
Or when Clinton won HUGE.
Hey, didn't somebody make a bet on that?
6/28/2017 10:57 AM
I would like to file a formal complaint. ever since I voted for Donald Trump all I do is win all day long and I'm sick of it!

#Trump

^^^i can relate to this dude
6/28/2017 11:48 AM
I guess I'm confused about all the winning claims. Trump has a GOP controlled legislature but hasn't signed a single piece of substantive legislation since taking office.
6/28/2017 11:54 AM
Hehe, Trump has fake time magazine covers hanging at his golf courses, extolling his awesomeness on the apprentice. What a douche.
6/28/2017 12:44 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 6/28/2017 11:54:00 AM (view original):
I guess I'm confused about all the winning claims. Trump has a GOP controlled legislature but hasn't signed a single piece of substantive legislation since taking office.
Markets booming, good jobs are coming back, destroyed Obama's legacy, cracking down on immigration and the results are yuge!, GORSUCH!!, Dropped MOAB when Assad crossed Obama's red line, said **** climate change and pulled out of the Paris Accord, and the list goes on and on. I love how he's battered and destroyed the media!!! That might be my favorite.... Oh yeah.... might be right after watching all the libs losing their minds!!!! THAT'S EXCITING!!!
6/28/2017 1:07 PM
Posted by moy23 on 6/28/2017 1:07:00 PM (view original):
Markets booming, good jobs are coming back, destroyed Obama's legacy, cracking down on immigration and the results are yuge!, GORSUCH!!, Dropped MOAB when Assad crossed Obama's red line, said **** climate change and pulled out of the Paris Accord, and the list goes on and on. I love how he's battered and destroyed the media!!! That might be my favorite.... Oh yeah.... might be right after watching all the libs losing their minds!!!! THAT'S EXCITING!!!
None of this is rational.

Gorsuch is his only success and McConnell had to literally change the rules to get it done (I'm sure when they no longer have control of the Senate they won't regret that).

Good jobs AREN'T coming back (assuming you're talking about high-paying, union, manufacturing jobs).

Obama's legacy is the ACA. That's not going anywhere.

******* climate change just ***** us all. Especially since the Paris agreement was a completely voluntary agreement where we agreed to set our own pollution standards.

It's almost like you've got the critical thinking skills of a ten-year-old. Oh wait, you voted for Trump. You do.
6/28/2017 1:59 PM (edited)
Posted by bad_luck on 6/28/2017 1:59:00 PM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 6/28/2017 1:07:00 PM (view original):
None of this is rational.

Gorsuch is his only success and McConnell had to literally change the rules to get it done (I'm sure when they no longer have control of the Senate they won't regret that).

Good jobs AREN'T coming back (assuming you're talking about high-paying, union, manufacturing jobs).

Obama's legacy is the ACA. That's not going anywhere.

******* climate change just ***** us all. Especially since the Paris agreement was a completely voluntary agreement where we agreed to set our own pollution standards.

It's almost like you've got the critical thinking skills of a ten-year-old. Oh wait, you voted for Trump. You do.
6/28/2017 2:36 PM
◂ Prev 1...329|330|331|332|333...1096 Next ▸
Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.