Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Posted by MikeT23 on 7/24/2017 2:27:00 PM (view original):
LOL. Comey was incompetent according to the Dems about 10 months ago. Wouldn't that be a reason to fire him? Incompetency?
Are you asking me a question, dummy?

Maybe answer the question you've been dodging, then, as a penance, explain how government debt and bonds work, then I'll answer your questions.
7/24/2017 2:35 PM
LOL. Comey was incompetent according to the Dems about 10 months ago. Wouldn't that be a reason to fire him? Incompetency?
"I'm no Trump fan, but........"
7/24/2017 2:36 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 7/24/2017 2:08:00 PM (view original):
If Trump had nothing to worry about, why fire Comey? Why try to stop the investigation? Why **** all over Sessions for recusing himself? Trump certainly isn't acting like someone who did nothing wrong.
Because both Dems and Republicans thought he sucked at his job. Also Trump thought he sucked at his job. That's what you do when people suck at their job, you fire them.

Because Sessions was a ***** who caved to politics as usual and that's not what Trump wants from his people. He wants backbone and anything but politics as usual.
7/24/2017 2:38 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 7/24/2017 2:35:00 PM (view original):

Maybe answer the question you've been dodging, then, as a penance, explain how government debt and bonds work, then I'll answer your questions.
Yes, retard, I'm asking you a question. Isn't it obvious? You asked "Why fire Comey?" and, immediately after your post, I posted. Who the hell do you think I was asking?

Once you pick a winner in the Tooth Fairy/Easter Bunny battle, I MIGHT play your retard "What if everybody in Trump's family is actually RUSSIAN!?!?!?!?!" game.
7/24/2017 2:39 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/24/2017 2:39:00 PM (view original):

Yes, retard, I'm asking you a question. Isn't it obvious? You asked "Why fire Comey?" and, immediately after your post, I posted. Who the hell do you think I was asking?

Once you pick a winner in the Tooth Fairy/Easter Bunny battle, I MIGHT play your retard "What if everybody in Trump's family is actually RUSSIAN!?!?!?!?!" game.
"I'm no Trump fan, but.........."
7/24/2017 2:41 PM
Posted by bronxcheer on 7/24/2017 2:41:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/24/2017 2:39:00 PM (view original):

"I'm no Trump fan, but.........."
For real. Mike is quickly moving into position B behind moy in the trump-centipede.
7/24/2017 2:47 PM
Posted by moy23 on 7/24/2017 2:39:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 7/24/2017 2:08:00 PM (view original):
If Trump had nothing to worry about, why fire Comey? Why try to stop the investigation? Why **** all over Sessions for recusing himself? Trump certainly isn't acting like someone who did nothing wrong.
Because both Dems and Republicans thought he sucked at his job. Also Trump thought he sucked at his job. That's what you do when people suck at their job, you fire them.

Because Sessions was a ***** who caved to politics as usual and that's not what Trump wants from his people. He wants backbone and anything but politics as usual.
No, I think an innocent person is perfectly ok with Sessions' recusal.

Interesting that he let Comey stay on and then only fired him, according to trump, because of the Russia investigation.

Things are going downhill quick for the orange dummy.
7/24/2017 2:50 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
LOL. Before I blocked that retard, I told him that the liberal bullshit is just too much. I'm all for Trump getting the boot and Pence becoming President(no, dems, everyone doesn't go and they put Hillary in office). But, until there's something worthwhile, it's all conspiracy bullshit. That's why you had to resort to "If everybody in Trump's family is actually RUSSIAN, is that a problem?" nonsense.
7/24/2017 2:51 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/24/2017 2:51:00 PM (view original):
LOL. Before I blocked that retard, I told him that the liberal bullshit is just too much. I'm all for Trump getting the boot and Pence becoming President(no, dems, everyone doesn't go and they put Hillary in office). But, until there's something worthwhile, it's all conspiracy bullshit. That's why you had to resort to "If everybody in Trump's family is actually RUSSIAN, is that a problem?" nonsense.
"I'm no Trump fan, but...............'
7/24/2017 2:52 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
7/24/2017 3:14 PM
7/24/2017 3:15 PM
7/24/2017 3:17 PM
7/24/2017 3:19 PM
◂ Prev 1...396|397|398|399|400...1096 Next ▸
Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.