Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Posted by moy23 on 7/25/2017 11:58:00 PM (view original):
What a great win today! Healthcare keeps moving forward! Even McCain, who despises Trump, comes off his death bed to rally the troops!
McCain voted no
7/28/2017 2:28 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/25/2017 6:41:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 7/25/2017 12:47:00 PM (view original):
Arizona voters have heard rumors that McCain (maverick and all, remember that??---back before the W hug) is going to stick a finger in chumps _______________ (choose hole of choice) and vote NO on advancing repeal only!
AZ voters must be dumb as **** if that's what they thought they heard.
John McCain prefers Presidents who weren't captured by Putin.
7/28/2017 5:25 AM
3 Republicans and 48 Democrats let the American people down. As I said from the beginning, let ObamaCare implode, then deal. Watch!

-Trump on Twitter
7/28/2017 6:31 AM
Posted by moy23 on 7/27/2017 11:07:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/27/2017 9:11:00 PM (view original):
Will it? Who picks strawberries for $9 a day? Americans? Good luck with that. So, when strawberries are $8 a pound instead of $2, who pays for it? Mexico?

You are ridiculously short-sighted on economic matters past your wallet.
We'll import more $2/lb strawberries from Mexico. We already do. Meanwhile the inflow of illegal immigrants and illegal drugs will be substantially reduced.
Will we put a heavy import tax on them? So, in AMERICA FIRST world, the strawberries are still $8 a pound.

Because, as you know, someone owns those AMERICAN strawberry fields and they depend on the income from them. What will they do?
7/28/2017 7:04 AM
Posted by bronxcheer on 7/28/2017 2:28:00 AM (view original):
What a great win today! Healthcare keeps moving forward! Even McCain, who despises Trump, comes off his death bed to rally the troops!
McCain voted no
Moy, spiking the ball a bit prematurely. They make pills for that now.
7/28/2017 7:07 AM
Posted by bronxcheer on 7/28/2017 5:25:00 AM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/25/2017 6:41:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 7/25/2017 12:47:00 PM (view original):
Arizona voters have heard rumors that McCain (maverick and all, remember that??---back before the W hug) is going to stick a finger in chumps _______________ (choose hole of choice) and vote NO on advancing repeal only!
AZ voters must be dumb as **** if that's what they thought they heard.
John McCain prefers Presidents who weren't captured by Putin.
laramiebob was right
7/28/2017 7:39 AM
Posted by The Taint on 7/28/2017 7:07:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bronxcheer on 7/28/2017 2:28:00 AM (view original):
McCain voted no
Moy, spiking the ball a bit prematurely. They make pills for that now.
I haven't spiked the football. I'm just reminding BL that he is spiking the football. Healthcare will still pass.

I said early on in this thread that Trump has a lot more leverage with healthcare next year once premiums get jacked up even more, tax penalties are higher, and the soft republicans are up for re-election with the fear of passing nothing.
7/28/2017 8:28 AM
They won't pass any healthcare reform. Most of the things they want to do cannot be done under reconciliation and would require 60 votes.
7/28/2017 9:06 AM
Posted by moy23 on 7/28/2017 6:31:00 AM (view original):
3 Republicans and 48 Democrats let the American people down. As I said from the beginning, let ObamaCare implode, then deal. Watch!

-Trump on Twitter
7/28/2017 9:47 AM
Posted by bad_luck on 7/27/2017 11:00:00 PM (view original):
Posted by sjpoker on 7/27/2017 10:57:00 PM (view original):
Will it? Who picks strawberries for $9 a day? Americans? Good luck with that. So, when strawberries are $8 a pound instead of $2, who pays for it? Mexico?

I had a conversation with one of my more conservative friends about that the other day. I said with no illegals food prices would go up. Why? Labor cost increases. He said we should put all the 'unemployed urban people' to work in the fields.

I'm sure him and All3 would get along well. He's intimidated by non-whites just like All3.
It's just stupid. Realistically, the wall is the least effective, most expensive method at fighting illegal immigration. Most smuggling (drugs and people) already comes through the border crossings with walls.
Thanks to reposting, I see buttpoker is still obsessed with me. Very strange and actually somewhat scary, since he's been blocked for so long. He continues to be his same full-of-sh*t self, posting things as fact (he's one of those Liberals who has no concept of what the word means) about other people, when he has no idea about them or their lives. He doesn't even have the slightest clue about by ethnic make-up, yet makes assumptions and attempted "funnies" (which he's clearly incapable of). More reason why it's just easier and more sensible not to read some people's posts.
7/28/2017 11:39 AM
You know, its funny. You and moy call anyone who doesn't agree with you a liberal. I never thought of sjpoker as a liberal. Just as I don't consider myself a liberal. Sure, I agree with some liberal ideas, but disagree with others. I don't just blindly agree with everything anyone says because they are in the "correct" party. I think for myself.
7/28/2017 11:57 AM
To be fair, you rely heavily on the Acme company.
7/28/2017 12:01 PM

One of Fox's resident morons, Brian Kilmead, complained this morning that " the healthy people are paying for the sick people".

Ummm, that is literally how insurance is supposed to work.

7/28/2017 12:14 PM
Posted by all3 on 7/28/2017 11:39:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 7/27/2017 11:00:00 PM (view original):
Posted by sjpoker on 7/27/2017 10:57:00 PM (view original):

I had a conversation with one of my more conservative friends about that the other day. I said with no illegals food prices would go up. Why? Labor cost increases. He said we should put all the 'unemployed urban people' to work in the fields.

I'm sure him and All3 would get along well. He's intimidated by non-whites just like All3.
It's just stupid. Realistically, the wall is the least effective, most expensive method at fighting illegal immigration. Most smuggling (drugs and people) already comes through the border crossings with walls.
Thanks to reposting, I see buttpoker is still obsessed with me. Very strange and actually somewhat scary, since he's been blocked for so long. He continues to be his same full-of-sh*t self, posting things as fact (he's one of those Liberals who has no concept of what the word means) about other people, when he has no idea about them or their lives. He doesn't even have the slightest clue about by ethnic make-up, yet makes assumptions and attempted "funnies" (which he's clearly incapable of). More reason why it's just easier and more sensible not to read some people's posts.
7/28/2017 2:33 PM
I am pleased to inform you that I have just named General/Secretary John F Kelly as White House Chief of Staff. He is a Great American....

...and a Great Leader. John has also done a spectacular job at Homeland Security. He has been a true star of my Administration

I would like to thank Reince Priebus for his service and dedication to his country. We accomplished a lot together and I am proud of him!

Trump on Twitter
7/28/2017 7:35 PM
◂ Prev 1...405|406|407|408|409...1096 Next ▸
Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.