Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Where's the whistleblower? Public hearing!
11/7/2019 11:21 PM
Posted by moy23 on 11/7/2019 11:21:00 PM (view original):
Insert Elton John lyrics here.
11/7/2019 11:52 PM
Moy has really talked himself into courage in the face of the Mt. Everest sized dumpster fire that is Trump-world.

Fun fact: I typed "Moy" on my phone and it autocorrected to "Not." Even the phone has no patience for his bullshit!
11/8/2019 4:57 AM
Great, now moy is a transgender conservative. Quite frankly I don’t know how to feel...
11/8/2019 8:40 AM
The whistleblower was fired.....by FAKE NEWS ABC. Is there another whistleblower?
11/8/2019 2:28 PM

CBS fired one. And NBC just fired the one ABC fired. LIBERALS HATE WHISTLEBLOWERS!
11/8/2019 2:32 PM
Posted by kasprowitz on 9/8/2018 11:35:00 PM (view original):
Moy is a soothsayer; a red wave a’coming.
Kasprowitz is correct. Moy the soothsayer predicts a trump 2020 landslide reelection and the Senate stays Republican. Dems lose seats in the House.
1/9/2020 12:26 AM
Posted by moy23 on 11/7/2019 11:21:00 PM (view original):
Where's the whistleblower? Where's whistleblower #2?

It's a mystery!!
1/9/2020 12:29 AM
Posted by genghisxcon on 11/8/2019 4:57:00 AM (view original):
Moy has really talked himself into courage in the face of the Mt. Everest sized dumpster fire that is Trump-world.

Fun fact: I typed "Moy" on my phone and it autocorrected to "Not." Even the phone has no patience for his bullshit!
https://youtu.be/SjbN7ngrrJ4
1/9/2020 12:36 AM (edited)
I thought you were dead, moy23! How are ya?
1/9/2020 11:46 AM
Hey Moy! Soothsay again about how our farmers wouldn't be hurt during Trump's trade war and how unaffected the soy bean market would be!

and welcome back
1/9/2020 12:14 PM
He never left. Moy and truth will always show up.

CHINA sees the writing on the wall. They know Trump will be re-elected and there is no reason to delay new trade deals as their economy falters and ours explodes.

We're sitting on soy and the farmer will adjust. We will sell more corn. We will sell beef and pork. WINNING!
1/10/2020 12:32 PM
Posted by The Taint on 1/9/2020 12:14:00 PM (view original):
Hey Moy! Soothsay again about how our farmers wouldn't be hurt during Trump's trade war and how unaffected the soy bean market would be!

and welcome back
Ahhhh the soy bean market. Good for those farmers that Trump turned around and gave $28 billion in subsidies to them.... money made off CHINA from incoming tariffs. 95% approval rating from republicans. 50% from Rasmussen. Trump gunna do it all over again! #WINNING #KEEPAMERICAGREAT

I'm still waiting for trump to destroy the market if elected,,,, and when are those concentration camps that hitler, err Trump was going to put up going to happen? I mean your media darlings on MSNBC and CNN told us that would be the case if we voted for him, no?

And good to be back... been really busy ripping off the little guys to enrich myself!

1/10/2020 8:14 PM
Posted by genghisxcon on 11/8/2019 4:57:00 AM (view original):

Fun Fact about Trump World:

ISIS Gone
North Korea in check
Unemployment at all time lows
Female Unemployment best ever
Black Unemployment best ever
Hispanic Unemployment best ever
Wages are finally going up
Low income wages are rising faster than the wealthy
GDP is 3%+
Wall is Going Up
MEXICO is stopping Central American Migrants from entering the US illegally
Business has been deregulated
Tax Cuts for most of the nation
Veteran Affairs reform
Dropped MOAB on Syria to stop the genocide
Less Drone strikes than Obama (who was dropping bombs in 8 different countries, up from Bush's 4)
Highest Small Business Confidence Ever
11,000 point Dow increase in 3 years
1 out of every 4 Federal Judges appointed by Trump - more to come
2 Supreme Court Judges Confirmed
Dropped out of the Paris Accord (non-treaty)
Dropped out of the Iran Deal
Killed Top Terrorist whatever his name was
Killed the top Iran militant whatever his name was
Increased other countries spending in NATO by a lot
Renegotiated NAFTA - Now USMCA
Negotiated Phase 1 for a China Trade Deal
Brought back over 500,000 Manufacturing Jobs (remember when people said that would be impossible)
Beat back the Mueller Witchhunt - which actually cleaned out the senior level corruption at the FBI (Comey, Ohr, Page, McCabe, Strzok, etc all fired!)

Doug - I'm sure I'm forgetting stuff... there's just too much WINNING... and trump was wrong about one thing... I'M STILL NOT TIRED OF IT!!!!

1/10/2020 8:31 PM
◂ Prev 1...1092|1093|1094|1095|1096 Next ▸
Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.