Quick question Topic

Hi, when a new league fills, and it says will generate with 24 hours, about how long does it really take?
1/27/2017 7:59 PM
Posted by bayridgeguy on 1/27/2017 7:59:00 PM (view original):
Hi, when a new league fills, and it says will generate with 24 hours, about how long does it really take?
It should generate the schedule within 24 hours, yeah... then plays starts a day or two after that... unless someone starts pulling their team... iirc schedules are generated at am time slots
1/27/2017 9:15 PM
Schedules are generated at 11:35 AM and 11:35 PM, both EST. Unless the commissioner of the league has not approved scheduling (not relevant for Open Leagues), the schedule will generate whenever it becomes one of these times while the league is full.
1/27/2017 9:23 PM
Thanks. I'm an impatient fella.. I can't wait to see what Minor Leaguers I got. Best part of the game is the mystery!
1/27/2017 11:36 PM
Quick question Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.