Wilkinson Central 129 Topic

Updated the current coaches map for DIA and DIAA. We are close to the goal of 60 in DIA and 60 in DIAA which will allow for content to be covered more regularly for DII.

DIA: 71

DIAA: 57
1/29/2017 10:03 AM
I'm moving up next season to 1aa
1/29/2017 11:48 AM
Just jumped to DII trying to move to DIAA. Lost on several high DII schools, I assume because I was a one year coach in DIII. Took over Midwestern, which I think is a good recruiting pipeline in Texas and can reach to SoCal. Goal this year is to build a roster and be on the cusp of an at large bid for the playoffs. How many years until I can consider taking getting a coaching gig to a decent D-IAA school, preferably in Texas since I am a Texan and get a certain jolly off of seeing Texas towns on my roster? There are a few sims schools out there.
1/29/2017 12:06 PM
Posted by BobbyDrag on 1/29/2017 12:06:00 PM (view original):
Just jumped to DII trying to move to DIAA. Lost on several high DII schools, I assume because I was a one year coach in DIII. Took over Midwestern, which I think is a good recruiting pipeline in Texas and can reach to SoCal. Goal this year is to build a roster and be on the cusp of an at large bid for the playoffs. How many years until I can consider taking getting a coaching gig to a decent D-IAA school, preferably in Texas since I am a Texan and get a certain jolly off of seeing Texas towns on my roster? There are a few sims schools out there.
I'm in my 4th year at D2 and just got my loyalty to A-, so next year is probably my D1AA year.
1/29/2017 12:40 PM
Posted by BobbyDrag on 1/29/2017 12:06:00 PM (view original):
First of all send in a ticket asking WIS to fix you loyalty rating that was lowered by a known bug. Depending on the amount of success you have, you should be able to move up in 2-4 seasons.
1/29/2017 1:38 PM
So there was a bug that kept my loyalty down? I was wondering why it was staying so low.
1/29/2017 2:15 PM
Ladies and Gentleman,boys and girls we have the first Corn Maze article published i hope you enjoy it.

http://mizzoucj.wixsite.com/wilkinsoncentral/single-post/2017/01/30/The-Corn-Maze
1/30/2017 10:43 PM
Good stuff huskerfan!
1/30/2017 10:56 PM
Awesome stuff, Husker!
1/30/2017 11:01 PM
Second Helping for everyone even though nobody pulled an Oliver Twist and asked for more:

http://mizzoucj.wixsite.com/wilkinsoncentral/single-post/2017/01/31/Recruiting-Maze
1/31/2017 10:48 PM
enjoy your style and fun to read thanks for posting it!
1/31/2017 11:48 PM
Posted by huskerfan26 on 1/31/2017 10:48:00 PM (view original):
Second Helping for everyone even though nobody pulled an Oliver Twist and asked for more:

http://mizzoucj.wixsite.com/wilkinsoncentral/single-post/2017/01/31/Recruiting-Maze
Good article. I see what you say about "corn maze," though it's bearable! LoL. (that's the shark).

2/1/2017 10:01 AM
I hope everyone has managed to hit their targets. Thanks for the feedback guys i appreciate it. I have put together another little something for your eyes, hopefully you enjoy it.

http://mizzoucj.wixsite.com/wilkinsoncentral/single-post/2017/02/01/Maze-Games
2/1/2017 4:35 PM
First post of the season is up! Be sure to check it out!
2/1/2017 5:50 PM
1|2|3...8 Next ▸
Wilkinson Central 129 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.