King of the South Challenge Topic

Alright here is the full set of matchups for the season 130 KOTS...

West Georgia @ St. Joseph's
Tarleton St @ Henderson St
Texas A&M Kingsville @ Valdosta St
Angelo St @ Tuskegee
Delta St @ Kentucky St
Central Oklahoma @ North Alabama
SW Oklahoma Weatherford @ Arkansas Monticello
Lane @ Central Arkansas

Hopefully we can get them all scheduled in week 1. If anyone needs something here changed let BKD or I know.
2/13/2017 11:04 AM
Posted by jeffc7823 on 2/13/2017 11:05:00 AM (view original):
Alright here is the full set of matchups for the season 130 KOTS...

West Georgia @ St. Joseph's
Tarleton St @ Henderson St
Texas A&M Kingsville @ Valdosta St
Angelo St @ Tuskegee
Delta St @ Kentucky St
Central Oklahoma @ North Alabama
SW Oklahoma Weatherford @ Arkansas Monticello
Lane @ Central Arkansas

Hopefully we can get them all scheduled in week 1. If anyone needs something here changed let BKD or I know.
I figure we will determine the winner by the conference with the best winning %.
2/13/2017 11:05 AM
Final Results of the KOTS challenge!!!

In the final Matchup of the KOTS challenge West Georgia scored with 4:28 left in the game capping an incredible comeback ensuring the GSC doesn't go winless. In the end, it was coach Jeffc7823's gameplan that wore down the Kentucky State Defense. WGU rushed for 180yds and 2tds holding the time of possession for an amazing 37:17. Coach MDodge's team was plagued by 3rd down ineffectiveness and it killed his team by only converting one 3rd play all game. Next up for the WGU they play the 1-3 Missouri Southern State coached by Greekhero46. WGU is favored by 8.5 pts in this matchup. Kentucky State's schedule doesn't drop off a bit with their next matchup with the #4 ranked West Virginia State coached by Harriswb3. It will be a great matchup of contrasting styles. Kentucky State likes to air it out in the NDbox and West Virginia State is one of the few teams running the WB offense effectively in D-2. Good Luck to all teams!!!!!!

This game completes a successful inaugural KOTS challenge for both conferences. Next year we will have the Lone Star Conference joining in making this challenge even more competitive.

Hopefully all of the coaches have scheduled these matchups.

-BKD
2/14/2017 8:11 PM (edited)
Great write up BKD!! You da man!! SIAC is for real!
2/14/2017 8:06 PM
Also, regardless of what happened in this game, mdodge's ND Box is nice. That's a tricky offense.
2/14/2017 8:27 PM
Posted by jeffc7823 on 2/14/2017 8:27:00 PM (view original):
Also, regardless of what happened in this game, mdodge's ND Box is nice. That's a tricky offense.
Much appreciated Jeff! It's still a work in progress. Just trying to win as many as I can to try to boost up my vision to bring in some better talent. Your boys did a bang up job. Looking forward to 130's KOTS!
2/19/2017 11:58 AM
◂ Prev 12
King of the South Challenge Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.