Wilkinson Hall of Fame Topic

Hey Coaches,

Kicking off this week, we will be creating a Wilkinson Hall of Fame, that will span across all levels of Wilkinson. We will be running this similar to the Coach of the Year process, where the CoY committee will finalize a list of 5 names, and then the coaches across the world will vote on who will be inducted.

The plan is that this will be done quarterly. For the first election that will be held next week, we will be electing two to the Hall, and then one every 3 months going forward.

Stay tuned for the nominees, which we'll publish by the end of the week.

1/30/2017 10:59 PM
Hey guys! Be on the lookout for the first Hall of Fame elections that will be posted in this forum later this week. The Committee is hard at work to select the 5 coaches that will be nominated for our first class. You, the coaches, will elect two coaches from those nominated to be inducted in our first class. From there, we'll elect one coach every quarter.

We should have our nominees posted on Thursday, or Friday, at the latest.
2/7/2017 8:59 PM
Can I nominate alektx? No real contributions to this world but his rhetoric was highly entertaining to me lol.
2/7/2017 9:03 PM
I feel like we can figure out some of the first class already (or at least who I think should be in it).
- bkdries
- pete_61
- tkechub
- miami_jefe
- ez37
2/8/2017 9:52 AM
Posted by allen129 on 2/8/2017 9:52:00 AM (view original):
I feel like we can figure out some of the first class already (or at least who I think should be in it).
- bkdries
- pete_61
- tkechub
- miami_jefe
- ez37
All due respect to miami_jefe, who's a proven winner, I believe it should be quite some time before the HoF nominations make their way down to D-III-only coaches.
2/8/2017 11:19 AM
Wilkinson Hall of Fame Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.