No one made you quit Topic

it was your choice. My statement (not a rant) wasn't about politics it was about humanity
1/31/2017 6:41 AM
"My statement (not a rant) wasn't about politics it was about humanity." Typically arrogant statement from the far-left that you're trying to save the world and your opinion is better than anyone else's.

I made a JOKE about Obama 4 years ago (not one of those racist jokes, mind you, but a silly throwaway joke that could've been applied to any politician) to Toddleduc and he got ****** at me and said he would quit if I did that again as this site is an escape, even though he knew I was joking.

You now did that TWICE to me and never issued an apology. Let it be stated that you popped in and popped out (a true, punk-*** ***** move), not even wanting to wait for a response, which would've been that I don't want to discuss politics on this site, EVER! And that I told you this before.

Typical of so many far-left-wingers to demand respect and not want to give it. At least Todd was nice about it but you're an obnoxious, arrogant shĂ­tfĂșck. After over 10 years, I deserve better. Good riddance!
1/31/2017 10:50 AM
Escape is very important, even (and maybe especially) in times like these.

i try to find it in creativity and in these games.
I grew up in a family where everything was political. You could not escape it.
Perhaps in part because my grandparents had all had to escape persecution, perhaps because they had grown up in a world where
they and their friends and relatives were often the victims of the kind of racist haters who are now once again becoming dominant in our fragile world.
its difficult in these times to ignore what is going on, its that scary, its that antithetical to what many of us believe.

its misguided and insulting to dismiss somebody's opinion as "typical of left wingers", thats exactly the kind of knee jerk mindset that ends all discourse.
with all due resoect, djt, i know people who found it easier to change genders than you have found it to give up a stage name that has become incendiary:
Maybe i'm wrong, buti suspect that your "name" here creates an image you'd rather not be creating for yourself.
harpo marx changed his name from adolf to arthur. He was In his 50's.
im not saying you should, but at least understand that your name has taken on on a connotation you may not want.
1/31/2017 12:12 PM
I created the ID in 2004 on a lark long before Trump ran for office. I could not change it now even if I wanted to do so, unless I wanted to start over from zero. I asked. I am ranked 7th (edit: actually 6th) all-time in Live play; not gonna start over at this point after 15 years on this site including the 14 that Live has been in existence. Also I do not exist to appease people. People just need to grow the hell up! Szczubelek has known me for a very long time and should've known better. STOP making excuses for someone's behavior.

Put it this way: Would you want to go back to being a stock boy after holding a CEO position for many years?

I had the name Yankeeman69 originally and would probably be ranked 5th or 6th (edit: actually 4th) if the two were combined. That's beside the point, which is that I got utterly disrespected even after I already told Szczubelek that I did not wish to discuss politics here. Worse was that he dropped his bomb and then promptly exited, the ultimate sign of being a troll, and the game wasn't even his. He didn't troll me because of my screen name. He trolled me just to be a dick.

P.S. My transition is beside the point.
1/31/2017 7:54 PM (edited)
Going to say this then I am done .
I did not rant. I did not use profanity.
I posted " welcome to the beginning of the U.S.
becoming a Third World country ".

This mis leader of our country is taking us on a trip to hell. No one can convince me that Bannon and
Trump dont have a racist agenda in motion.

I feel no need to apologize and will not do so.
1/31/2017 3:07 PM
And what you said was in fact political thus has no place on this site, and you dropped in without waiting for a response, which was cowardly at best. Your only intent was to troll me.

You're welcome to stay in my JFK league but I will squelch you every time. Same goes for all other leagues in which we both play.

Too bad your hubris had led you to ruin what was a fine gamer relationship over the past 12-13 years.

See you on the other side.
1/31/2017 3:58 PM
I'm a witness to Sara having the donaldtrump ID for years before he decided to run for office ... And there is probably many long time live players that remember this ... I believe that choosing his name was a satirical commentary by a poor New Yorker- not about 2016 campaign politics ... She told me sometime ago that she decided to keep the name because she's used it for years (since mid-00's) in thousands of WIS games ... (-:
2/1/2017 12:54 AM
No one made you quit Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.