The Devil and Friends Topic

Posted by truedevil33 on 3/2/2017 1:30:00 PM (view original):
Was planning on doing a show tonight.... I've been sick and can't really talk, Wife is going out of ton so I'll have the baby by myself starting tomorrow... But do not fret! We will be back on Sunday covering season wrap up, elite advantages, job change and discuss scheduling. See everyone then!
One heck of a coaching carousel! Wow...
3/2/2017 11:10 PM
Man I can't wait to talk about the job changes!!!
3/2/2017 11:10 PM
+1

pete on the move.

nelsonba25 coming out of retirement.

new coach at Ohio St.

Bro, when I look at the coaches coming up… competition is going to just get better and better.

Cant wait to hear your show. Do you know who's joining you on air?
3/3/2017 12:32 AM
Show tomorrow night at 9:30 est? I'm ready!!
3/4/2017 11:20 AM
Show still on for tonight good sir?
3/5/2017 5:58 PM
Tonight! 9:30 est! I'll see you all in chat!
3/5/2017 7:21 PM
https://www.spreaker.com/user/truedevil33/episode-7-return-of-the-devil
3/5/2017 9:25 PM
Good show TD, but I will be looking at a very long rebuild job at Hawaii. Using the recruiting tool I see that Hawaii's players are currently ranked 103rd out of 120 schools! It will take me four seasons, without any major recruiting blunders (Which would be a miracle in itself), to get the team up into the 50/50 win loss range. I am expecting it to take at least eight seasons for a full rebuild, and I don't know past that how long it might take to reach maximum strength, whatever that is for a school where the majority of its potential recruits are over 2500 miles away lol.

You can tell CJ that he can forget about playing Hawaii until at least season 4 or 5, he has already picked on my lowly D-III team with one of his D1A powerhouses lol, he's just a bully and I wish some of you bigger kids would go teach him a lesson! Ha ha ha!!!!
3/6/2017 1:45 PM
We will be back at it tonight at 9:30pm EST! We will take a look at D1A and D1AA recruiting and discuss how to recruit in a crowded world!
3/9/2017 4:21 PM
Can't wait. Love the show!!!!
3/9/2017 7:32 PM
Chat opens in 5 min. and the show stats in 15 min! We will be joined by JAG and Lyonzfan who will spill the beans on recruiting in a crowded world!
3/9/2017 9:17 PM
https://www.spreaker.com/user/truedevil33/episode-8-season-130-recruiting-news
3/9/2017 9:22 PM
Great show last night! Went through recruiting battles and then had Lyonzfan on to discuss recruiting in Wilk (great for new coaches) then had JAG on to do discuss recruiting D1AA in a crowded world (also great for newer coaches)! Thanks to all that listened live!
3/10/2017 11:33 AM
No show tonight. Traveling back home from a work trip and won't be home tell midnight or so. Plan on hearing my sweet voice this weekend!
3/16/2017 7:11 PM
Fun show, thanks for the shoutout! I will say it's a lot harder to knock SIMs off from a terrible non-BCS team than I'm used to. I gotta have good classes to make up for getting out coached the rest of the season. Unfortunately I didn't get any great players this time, my highest ranked at any position was #19, but starting from nothing the key is just to get bodies because the SIMs on the roster are so bad.
3/16/2017 8:10 PM
◂ Prev 1...4|5|6|7 Next ▸
The Devil and Friends Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.