The Devil and Friends Topic

Just to add fuel to those particular flames...

In my Composite Ranking model, Miami (FL) finished #1 and Oklahoma finished #2. Florida was #3, Pitt #7 and Houston #10.

In my Bradley-Terry Ranking model, Houston finished #1 and Pitt finished #2. Miami (FL) was #3, Florida #4 and Oklahoma #5.
2/24/2017 6:25 PM
The Press and Coaches both have blitz in the title game, he's the one should be protesting WIS ranks
2/24/2017 6:27 PM
TD and Friends Live in 15min!!!! Joined by Awags and Lyonzfan!
2/24/2017 9:32 PM
https://www.spreaker.com/user/truedevil33/episode-6
2/24/2017 9:47 PM
I was on live and a song was playing on repeat. The audio stopped but the chat was still live. I was working on my garden while listening so I didn't notice.

Missed the first 30 minutes. Smh.

But gave it a good listen from the beginning today.

Good job man that was a solid show. Can't wait to move up and be a part of this.
2/25/2017 11:03 AM
Guess the upset of the year doesn't get a mention. Oh, well.
Good show, regardless. :)
2/25/2017 11:36 AM
Nice show again guys.
TD, thanks for the kind words - can't believe I got stuck in the Mines bracket.
Hopeless!
2/25/2017 11:47 AM
Sorry about that CB. We were taking things from a high level of the brackets, otherwise it would've been a very long show. As it was, it was about an hour and a half. I was shooting from the hip, as I only made mental notes last night for prep.
2/25/2017 11:54 AM
No sweat. It was a good show. Looking forward to the next one!
2/25/2017 12:07 PM
For the non D2 guys, what was the upset of the year that CB refers to?
2/25/2017 1:36 PM
I started nine underclassmen throughout the second and fourth quarters, fulfilling promised PT/ Starts and getting next year's starters GS credits. I didn't think I had a chance. I had rated Henderson State the top team in the country before the season.
If I had gameplanned and focused my attention of the game to win to the best of my ability, I wouldn't have done any better. It's still unreal to me that I won.
2/25/2017 2:20 PM
Great Job CB. Any time you beat Gt_Deuce you have done an outstanding job.
Lyonzfan, it was a hoot to finally hear your voice ! Excellent analysis .
2/25/2017 6:42 PM
Posted by columbusbuck on 2/25/2017 11:36:00 AM (view original):
Guess the upset of the year doesn't get a mention. Oh, well.
Good show, regardless. :)
Ah buck. The post season show is always so jam packed it's hard to fit regular season game analysis in. I've taken some notes on a couple games including your upset and will use the off season shows to cover sometime I missed.
2/25/2017 7:49 PM
Was planning on doing a show tonight.... I've been sick and can't really talk, Wife is going out of ton so I'll have the baby by myself starting tomorrow... But do not fret! We will be back on Sunday covering season wrap up, elite advantages, job change and discuss scheduling. See everyone then!
3/2/2017 1:30 PM
◂ Prev 1...3|4|5|6|7 Next ▸
The Devil and Friends Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.