Best Player Via Position Change Topic

I have never really dabbled with changing positions for players, just curious if anyone remembers having a ton of success with it and how it turned out, any gems?
2/3/2017 11:34 AM
In the currect iteration of GD, I have changed LB's to DL's and TE's to OL's.
Nothing else seems worth the position change penalty.
I used to recruit players just to change, but not anymore,
2/3/2017 3:47 PM
When D3 was fun use to change LB with high WE, speed and strength to DE. Made for some speedy(80+) beasts at DE.
2/3/2017 3:47 PM
Posted by vikesrule69 on 2/3/2017 3:47:00 PM (view original):
When D3 was fun use to change LB with high WE, speed and strength to DE. Made for some speedy(80+) beasts at DE.
Changing WR or RB to TE can be really really good. Just have to find the right recruits.
2/5/2017 10:54 AM
I don't think I've changed anyone in this version of the engine. Under version 2.0 I had one of my best ever RBs was a converted WR. However, that was a top notch WR on a team that I implemented WB on...so I did not need him....but it surprised me. He was absolutely fantastic. (D3 or D2...cant remember which)
2/5/2017 12:20 PM
Ha. In the "old days".... One of my best rb's was converted lb. When their was no penalty you would look for best athlete for position and change them.
Now as has been stated, WR and RB to TE makes great receiving TE but a lousy blocking one.
I took an excellent OL rookie and converted him to good blocking Te. I believe you will lose some blocking but if it is high enough to start and he will be better than anything you can find in TE's.
2/5/2017 2:24 PM
Best Player Via Position Change Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.