Maranatha Baptist drops football Topic

http://mbusabercats.com/general/2016-17/releases/football

There are a number of GD programs that no longer have real-life equivalents, including some of the most successful in GD (Menlo, Colorado College, etc.). Maranatha Baptist has never won a GD national championship.
2/3/2017 2:28 PM
I was just curious enough to check Wikipedia, and I count 12 GD schools that no longer have a real-life equivalent (or never did): DePaul, Marquette, Hofstra, Northeastern, Nebraska-Omaha, Mansfield (Pa.), Western Washington, West Virginia Tech, Colorado, Principia, Menlo, Maranatha Baptist.
2/3/2017 2:47 PM
Somebody (gt_deuce ?) did a study several years back and found that, across all worlds, Maranatha Baptist was the WORST school of all time. Indiana was the worst D1-A school. I had an app on the GDREPORTS web site that listed all the championships won by each school in each world, but keeping it up to date was such a manual chore, I dropped it.
2/3/2017 3:44 PM
Sad day... also very surprised that school has never won one across GD, I coached at one for a little while.
2/3/2017 8:03 PM
Waiting until Baylor gets the death penalty for update...
2/3/2017 10:32 PM
Posted by ebel331 on 2/3/2017 10:32:00 PM (view original):
+1
2/4/2017 2:39 AM
Posted by ebel331 on 2/3/2017 10:32:00 PM (view original):
This is probably the funniest post I've seen from you. Good job!
2/4/2017 8:29 AM
Maranatha Baptist drops football Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.