Really want to get into GD but..... Topic

mraston is correct. You lined up playing the run 12 out of the first 13 offensive plays for Va. St. User error somewhere in your settings.
2/4/2017 10:19 PM
Posted by MWalpole on 2/4/2017 10:04:00 PM (view original):
Posted by mraston on 2/4/2017 6:22:00 PM (view original):
Not according to the play-by-play.
are we able to send screenshots in this forum? lol i literally created a playbook solely for that game that was 100% pass coverage.
I recently also changed one of my playbooks to 100% pass coverage for a specific game.

The question is, which is better?

A. creating a playbook solely for a game
or
B. literally creating a playbook solely for a game
2/4/2017 10:51 PM
Posted by soupyjoe on 2/4/2017 10:51:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MWalpole on 2/4/2017 10:04:00 PM (view original):
Posted by mraston on 2/4/2017 6:22:00 PM (view original):
Not according to the play-by-play.
are we able to send screenshots in this forum? lol i literally created a playbook solely for that game that was 100% pass coverage.
I recently also changed one of my playbooks to 100% pass coverage for a specific game.

The question is, which is better?

A. creating a playbook solely for a game
or
B. literally creating a playbook solely for a game
Depending on the game. Great coach/team create a game plan just for that game. SIM ai or team with way less talent? Just plug in your generic one. Regular season game I may or may not touch anything. CC or playoff game you probably want to dive into it and give yourself a better chance to win.
2/5/2017 10:50 AM
◂ Prev 12
Really want to get into GD but..... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.