3.0 Suggestion Topic

I propose an extra bump for the following, and would love to see this a sizeable bump.

If the major College in a players home State (let's say the guy is from Wyoming, and the University of Wyoming is the School) is pursuing a player with a "Near Home" preference, this effort is multiplied, or increased in some way.

I realize that admin keeps telling us this is a game, and should not mirror real life, but guys if I am a kid growing up in a State of Wyoming, I will A) follow the top school in my State to a fault, or B) follow the teams I see on TV all the time. Top State Schools (U of Wyoming in my example) that are not elite, should have a better chance of pulling "Mr Basketball Wyoming" to their school, then just about any other school of similar prestige, size , or distance, and the top school in his State would have an advantage that even an Elite from across the Nation would have. Just my thoughts.
2/4/2017 5:41 AM
Another interesting idea!
2/23/2017 11:36 PM
Two things with 3.0 I think are easy fixes because they don't even mess with the sim engine or recruiting:

1) ability to see past recruiting class rankings...these are only viewable for about 6 hrs each season, which is ridiculous.
2) ability to edit/delete your own posts in conference chats
2/28/2017 12:50 PM
3.0 Suggestion Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.